Community > Posts By > rimski1965

rimski1965's photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:54 AM
ok your thoughts of what action should be taken ... my heart and prayers go out to al the families that have lost love ones

rimski1965's photo
Fri 07/18/14 05:50 AM
not all filipino's are like that i guess you went for the younger models bad choice ...

rimski1965's photo
Fri 07/18/14 01:33 AM
Yes you got it right i was on about this topic ...lol thanx all for replying ..have a good day

rimski1965's photo
Thu 07/17/14 10:58 AM
Edited by rimski1965 on Thu 07/17/14 11:00 AM
sorry all but what i mean is that their profile's are saying Last seen over a month ago was just wondering if they are real .... i checked a lot of profile's which said that they were .. Last seen over a month ago ... so i thought i would have a go and see who was active .. a lot of views on this one but not many replies ... don't be shy now i don't bite ... just looking for a partner that i can hand my heart to and to hold it tight and never drop it .. lol .. A BIG HI TO YOU ALL

rimski1965's photo
Thu 07/17/14 08:14 AM
I have seen a few profiles where members were ACTIVE over a month ago time to see which members are still ACTIVE ... PLEASE reply ... have a great day

rimski1965's photo
Thu 07/17/14 07:51 AM
thank you :smile:

rimski1965's photo
Wed 07/16/14 11:34 PM
IT doe's work years ago i had a site called Looking For True Romance which was made on msn but due to some other managers from other dating groups on msn trying to cause problems but most of the time it backfire on them ... it happened a few times on my site were they would send members from their groups into mine but like i said it backfired on them ...they saw how active my group was and became loyal to our group i added video chat where we would all do karaoke play games which brought our members closer together long distance Relations do work if you want it that bad ...

rimski1965's photo
Wed 07/16/14 10:35 PM
Thank you

rimski1965's photo
Wed 07/16/14 10:01 PM
Hi my name is David .. i am looking for an Asian women who is looking for the same things as i am ...someone that is very caring and that will always stand by her man .like i will always be there to take care of you .... please message me if you are looking for the same .. this could be the beginning of something very special for the both of us .. all the best and hope to hear from you soon ... Thank you admins for having me on board..