Community > Posts By > XxAchillesxX

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:33 AM

I got a dollar that says there aren't many guys that will be posting here....lol

i shoulda took you up on that bet, grumble

laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:29 AM

I play several games.. including DDR, Mario, Halo 3 (I love Halo <3 <3 ) and such

and I do believe I am real : D

I think most guys would be surprised at how many ladies like the violent games. Played BF2142 yesterday...THREE females on my team. And yeah, they had more kills than anyone else. shocked
Yea I am fairly decent and get MVP a decent percentage of the time I play : D

I especially love it when guys call me fat and ugly and no good at Halo then I whoop 'em and they run off..

I only look sweet and innocent..but I have a mean Halo side.. bwahah!

Man, we need some one like you is Jeeps of Death in BF2142....need a few good snipers
Never heard of that game but maybe I'll give it a try and let you know how I do : D

It is a sweet FPS, with leveling and unlocks. I use a sniper with an assault/sniper rifle and a whole slew of explosives, grenades and claymore (love those the most). But when you knife someone in BF2142, ti's the best. You get their dogtags and then can go and check their stats. I managed to get lucky enough to snag tags from some guy from BF2.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:24 AM

Give us some more info please. What brand and model of computer, what OS (which version of windows or OSX) and is it current on updates?

If you are working on big projects, I would assume that you would have the current updates, but in the case of XP, if you don't have at least SP1, sleep mode is not available, and using the function from your keyboard, would only hibernate it for about 10-30 minutes.
There is also the possibility that if any of your projects are connected to the internet for resources or updates, the BIOS might have the LAN set to wake up the computer in that event.
However, the above question is legitimate, we do need at least some basic info on your OS and system to be able to give you proper advice.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:20 AM

In XP you can just go to the Start button at the bottom, click on Control Panel, Power Options, should have sleep there...I have hibernate which might be the same thing.

Yes, that is what I can do....but I always turn mine completely off, even the power source, when I am done with my computer.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:53 PM

How bout this. Understand when a person has kids they come first always! What if the shoe were on the other foot and you had a kid would you want women to pass over you because you have a kid? Telling other guys not to be with a woman because she has kids is immature really.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my short rant but that is a huge pet peeve of mine and reading the above gave me a serious wtf moment.

that is better advice

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:50 PM
Looking for a relationship......batting zero

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:49 PM

I have never been in love. Ever. No, not even with my ex-husband. I have come to the conclusion that this sucks, and I WANT to know what that feels like. So I have chosen not to settle anymore. Problem is, what I want in a man may be too much.

I want a man who's looks make me forget who I am. Not physicality, but actual looks... like when he looks at me, when he smiles a certain way, the way his face moves when he's being silly or happy... or horny.

I want a man who holds me in a way that makes me feel entirely comfortable and content.

I want a man who, from the first that I meet him, I can't forget about him.

I want a man who has the capacity to truly love my kids, and who wants a family... truly. Who will get to know my kids as individuals, not because he feels he has to, but because he LIKES them as PEOPLE.

I want a man who will actually take me on a DATE sometimes.

I want a man who can make me laugh. Who's not afraid of being goofy.

I want a man who will be spontaneous on the weekends but has a job and keeps it.

I want a man with ambition. Not to make the most money, but to be the best he can be... to LIVE his life, and not simply exist.

I just want... HIM. Is that too much to ask? Should I just give up and never really be in love?

No, you are not asking too much, but in today's world, most men will probably just run away screaming....not me flowerforyou

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:31 PM

What do you think of people that are currently in relationships that are on this site "appearing as single" and looking for a relationship?

They can't be trusted...they are already lying when they come here, what is to prevent them from doing it again?

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:17 PM
I love it, that was great! laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:11 PM

What's worse?

1. Somebody you like, just doesn't call you.
2. Somebody promises you to call and never calls you.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:11 PM

bigsmile Is your life full of drama?bigsmile How do you deal with it?bigsmile

Drama and I don't get along...so it stays away.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:09 PM

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Need I say more?!?

I have some Excedrin migrane...want some?

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 06:39 PM

I wouldn't quit because he asked me too. I would only quit for me....not others. plus he would know before that I smoke.

Although smoking isn't good for me, I concur.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 06:38 PM

:heart: Does love really conquer and overcome all other things?:heart:

Without a doubt, TRUE love will!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:40 AM
what is green, foamy, and traveling at 90 miles an hour?

Kermit in a blender...

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:38 AM
This is from my 7 year old grand daughter:

What's big and red and eats rocks?

A big red rock eater...DUH!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:34 AM

It wasn't until 1982 that I first saw MTV. That was back when they actually PLAYED videos. Remember when "Thriller" was cutting edge?

Absolutely and beat it too!!

MTV...first saw it in the Navy. Loved watching the music vids 24/7. Now I have to wait 24 hours or up to 7 days to see ONE! laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:33 AM

I was the remote control for the tvlaugh

WHo wasn't and for all three channels, too!!laugh laugh UHF/VHF

YOU GOT THREE CHANNELS??? We got two, PBS and snow......frustrated

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:31 AM
oh, this IS good! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:29 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14