Community > Posts By > lovethelord

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:59 AM

WHAT DO YOU WOMEN OR COUNTRY GIRLS THINK OF MY NEW PICTURE?????????????????FEMALES ONLY PLEASE.........

look out ...... your inbox willo fill up fast now!flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:55 AM
Edited by lovethelord on Fri 03/20/09 10:56 AM

I'm pretty damn good at ____________________.

fill in the blank.Okay, idea stolen from LtL. laugh

making my man scream!pitchfork smitten pitchfork smitten pitchfork smitten
for more.. well you get the idea...pitchfork

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:52 AM

I am tall, sleek and aerodynamic.....some days I am a kid...some days I am old.

me too but mostly a kid!:heart: blushing :heart:
Want to come over and play sweet guy???smitten

Absolutely Babydoll! Let the frolicking COMMENCE!!!!!!

:banana: flowers :banana: flowers :banana: flowers smitten

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:49 AM

Ok so I'm a 34 yr old that was attracted to a 21 yr old man. It was where I worked and we had talked for a couple months and he wanted to come to my house and start hanging out. Of course I said yes because I was extremely attracted to him but by then I had fallen for his personality. I thought he was the perfect man he had the looks and personality. I never thought he would ever give me the time of day so I was so flattered. Well he had a girlfriend while we were talking and didn't tell me but he said that they had broken up and voluntarily give me his number. It was cool between us for a couple days then he started ignoring me what I didn't know is that he had gotten back with his girlfriend. Well we were pretty mean to each other for months and then one morning he texts me outta the blue wanting to see me of course I couldn't resist. He apologized for how he had treated me and said that it was def over with his girlfriend. Now keep in mind I'd tried with him over those months but nothing. Well I told him I didn't understand his attitude and didn't know what to think. I said you have been pretty mean to me and he said well I guess we'll just have to have make-up sex I thought only couples done that. Well i felt outta my zone and he said I thought this is what u wanted and I said I did months ago and you didn't. Anyway he pulled me up to him and started kissing me holding me so thight that any more I wouldn't been able to breath. He was touching me everywhere and I mean everywhere we didn't go all the way but almost. He made all the moves on me both times. Well I couldn't resist this I'd been talking to and meeting men online so I told him. He wanted to know what was up with that and in fact I had a date that night and I also told him that well after that his attitude changed completely and stopped talking to me again. He told me that the only reason what happened between did was because he was bored, happy, and in a good mood that morning and also said that it shouldn't have happened. I just want to know why he would act this way if he only wanted me for sex and wasn't interested in me otherwise. I asked him if we could be friends and he said no because I like too many others. Now he wants nothing to do with me and says he dont talk to me cause I'm infatuated and he also said at least what he had to say has meaning. Before we got together that morning he knew how I felt about him. I don't know any comments about this?

Some guys just like the thrill of the hunt.. seeing if they can get you.. but they really dont want you.. get it? happens with girls too..flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:44 AM

can't seem to meet women I'm interested in meeting....DUH
grumblegrumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble
flowers flowers

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:43 AM

I'm a 9
completion, selflessness, compassion, generosity, benevolence, patience, endings, humanitarian, giving nature, obligations, creative expression

me too except for the patience part....

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:18 AM

Do believe smoking is a sin as the bible says?What about someone that has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and do try to live their life to please Him, but smokes cigarettes? Some christians say that their not saved because they smoke. What do you all say about this?

smoking is an addiction like food or drugs.. it is a bad habbit...
We are all sinners once you accept Jesus as your savior you are saved by His grace and forgiven.flowerforyou
I have never heard any one say that...

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:12 AM

1# priorty is throttle response all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wanna see a pic of the ride on dubz? what drool

sure nI love pictures!

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:43 AM

Speaking from an addicts perspective. Not many ppl consider pot to be a drug to be addicted too. but i am proof of that. I had been smoking for better then 20 years. my ex wife meet me when i was into it pretty heavy. being high everyday all day.
After 5 years (2 of which we were married) I quit. And found that i was no longer attracted to her. One and half years of hell and fighting we finally gave up. Me being strait also pushed her away because I would not let her get away with nothing anymore. unlike before when she did what she wanted, when she wanted. I have now been strait for almost two years( two in June ). And understand what I was missing out on. LIFE.
Only the addict can make the choice to change or quit. You can help with understanding, but any more then that will just drive the person back.

Thats my look on it. What would i do? Understand that quiting is like letting a part of yourself go. The the person waiting to be found is so much Better.

Grammar and spelling sucks so be it.
Your right you are the only one who can change things.. and you have to want to!
Good advise and good luck in your search!!!flowers flowers
p.s my spelling sucks too!:wink:

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:39 AM

...make sure of solid bumpers.... sturdy rear end.....

taking notes.. check and checkflowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:32 AM

Find that perfect woman for me!

me either...:wink:

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:30 AM

5'7" 50 192
I don't look that old and that tall in my picture holding my green shovel.

ha ha no you dont!flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:37 AM

LADIES WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MAKE OR BRAND OF TRACTOR..............

question for 3500..
Do you were your clown get up when your on your tractor??????shocked scared
YES AT TRACTOR SHOW AND LOCAL FESTIVALS AND PARRADES:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

oh myshocked scared shocked scared
you must have lots of circus gals chasing after you!rofl rofl

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:34 AM

Hi I'm Bert I'm addicted to women bigsmile

Hi Bert Im ltl and addicted to minglesmitten smitten

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:32 AM

I want someone to feel my seat.laugh

me too buff and wax sounds good to.. alot of poolin in the air...:wink:

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:31 AM

Nope....the right one...is the right one.

You know it when you are snuggled inside.........

ooo laaaaa laaaaa krupa!!! Your girl is lucky!!!:heart: blushing :heart: blushing

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:29 AM

LADIES WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MAKE OR BRAND OF TRACTOR..............

question for 3500..
Do you were your clown get up when your on your tractor??????shocked scared

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:25 AM

I'm not a guy, but.........

All of the above :tongue: :wink:
laugh flowerforyou laugh

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:24 AM

5'7"
right now 180

was 170 and plan to be that again! To me, that's healthy for me.

But why does age and weight matter? Even though I do tend to get on about weight. I feel anyone is acceptable as long as they are healthy. I can not help it , if someone is overweight and "will" not (not "can" not) do something about it. I personally find it "unattractive". But to each their own and I realize there are people who like that in another.

For some its hard to slim down...
And everyone is always trying to loose those last ten pounds....flowerforyou (wheres the liitle Debbies??)love

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:21 AM
Edited by lovethelord on Fri 03/20/09 06:22 AM

I am tall, sleek and aerodynamic.....some days I am a kid...some days I am old.

me too but mostly a kid!:heart: blushing :heart:
Want to come over and play sweet guy???smitten

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25