Wed 06/17/15 04:56 AM

Hello

Hello

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:55 AM
Thsnks lex

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:00 AM
If you are naturally nice. Being nice (being yourself) is effortless and fun. Dont drag yourself to being nice it wont pay

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:50 AM
Right now i am doing the laundry maybe im doing grocery afterward
Theres alot of things that needs doing here on earth just look around you

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:29 AM
Edited by jr48 on Tue 06/09/15 10:31 AM

There are many outstanding young adults out there that have their sheet together. They have.completed degrees or training and are paying their bills and holding down jobs and have pretty good outlooks on life obut that doesn't mean I want to date themhappy

How about an old adult that has no degree and is not paying his bills but can brighten up your day

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 09:25 AM
I wish that no one have to chase a career....mmaybe when your having fun chasing one. Otherwise sit back relax and enjou this life experienve

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:59 AM

I Believe Age Doesn't Define Maturity .....

So how do you define maturity
Someone who can please you all the time....perhaps

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:35 AM
Have fun :banana:

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:30 AM

whats the difference between a weed and a flower

your out look

Thanks for the clarification my friend i was thinking... the weeds can have flower but the flower cannot have weed:banana: thanks for drpping by

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 12:08 AM
Edited by jr48 on Tue 06/09/15 12:10 AM
@ciretom
Because it hurts.... doesnt feel good
Because of all sorts of medical terms....nobodys going to be happy with that

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 12:04 AM

whats the difference between a weed and a flower

your out look

my answer to your 2nd Que is why
by

Im confused will some teach me english?
Thanks for showing up on my topic its always fun meetting new friends.
Have a nice day

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 10:57 PM
How do you define it? The most convenient answer would be . Defends on the observers persfective.
What i like most in this forum is people are more relax yet csn deliver a pretty hard knowledge punch.
Lets have a fun experiment.
Ask yourself what is it that you want to do or accomplish the most. I mean your primary goal at the moment. Then ask yourself why. With your answer ask agin the same why until you no longer have an answer. Lets see where everyone will end up.
By the way this id acommunity based experiment and no participant can expect collection.
Whos first?

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 10:45 PM

So much.of this depends on kind of person you become involved with yes? Givers and takers in this world of ourshappy

I beg to disagree. So much of these defends upon you bevause in the end its you who has control over your actions and more importanty your feelings

Just because you have control over your actions and your feelings does not mean you have that control over others.

For example You can't make someone love you or make them believe you love them if they don't want to.

Vows are only as good as the intent and follow through of the people making them. If one drops out then you only have the vows you made to yourself.

To often people think they can just keep a relationship going by holding up their side and it is with at some point a straw "man" and you have to face facts.

Who says about controlling your partner relationship is about giving letting go making the other party happy. Well it should be both ways. Sigh when and where shall i find my fairy partner. And vows...never said we need it.
Thanks for dropping by buddy

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:23 PM

Something in particular to watch out for, OP, which a LOT of us will fall to trying from time to time.

That is, finding we are unhappy with how things are going with someone we desire more from, so we look for grand scale "principles" or ideals to appeal to, as a way to try to guilt-trip them into acting as we want them to, instead of recognizing that they just aren't in to us as much as we wish they were.

It NEVER works.

If you find yourself calling for someone to set aside their concerns about this or that, in the name of the ideals of love, what you are usually ACTUALLY doing, is refusing to listen to them as they explain why they can't accept what you are offering to them.

As some might say, if you have to debate them into making an effort to get along with you, it means they just aren't that into you to begin with.

Sorry.

I agree with you 100% well almost except that how did the discussion turn to this neveetheless its a good reminder to help us keep upright in an upside down world.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:06 PM

No, it is not as simple as Ego being "bad."

You have to BE a specific person, in order for someone to even HAVE a real relationship with you.

What I mean by that is, that if you set no boundaries, hold to no standards, and instead continuously adjust yourself to try to cater to other peoples' whims, they wont be able to figure out who you are, much less be able to rely on you emotionall

[/quote)

This is so true in the ptesent society however isnt it the the standards that freds the ego. And by saying real relationship you define by society standard what constitute relationship. Why cant we each define what rrlationship is when everyone is hopelrssly uniuqe. Then when we find someone with the same or similar definition then thats the mingle perfect match up. Problem again is that we try to define relationship as close to the society standard and not as a uniuqe person thus the other parties have to gurese whats up deep within.

My why do you have to make it too difficult for me babe

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:28 PM
:banana: drinks pitchfork drinker

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:17 PM
Got you point problem is that its almost impossible to prove a point until you reach that point yourself. But i have on rare moments experience that estate of no ego and i can tell you its feels magnificent
To bad ego keeps comin back

Are we suppose to make bows in a relationship i.e. For beter.....part.?

Sure.
You can make vows.
It's called communicating how you feel and being consistent and honest with your expression of them.

Or are you asking "before the wedding ceremony are there supposed to be any rituals we go through where we publicly make declarations of our intent and commitment? Are we supposed to sit down and hand someone a poetic contract binding our behavior legally?"

No. You can. But it wouldn't be all that smart to do so.

Isnt it better to just try to go along nicely. care for one another love one another (honestly) and see what happen along the way?

Good god I hope not.
"See what happen along the way?"
It's like you're saying a relationship is something that happens to you, and if you don't get a constant good feeling then something must be wrong so you better get out of there or something.

And all the time you need to sit there with a social facade on your face just to get along nicely, avoiding conflict and honest emotional expression.

Relationship ends but is it the ego that cause so much hurt?

You mean is it just instinctively lashing out that causes so much hurt?
Sometimes.

But sometimes people are actually trying to learn and understand and figure out their surroundings and the people in it. Sometimes just to figure out how to plan their day.

Sometimes hurt is simply caused by new information that contradicts the old. e.g. you think they're faithful, their behavior proves they aren't, that behavior has been consistent, but you've been deluding yourself and not seeing it, rationalizing it away, therefore the relationship isn't what you thought it was.

Is happiness inversely proportional to ego. small ego equals big joy? ego defined as the opposite of humility

Is happiness inversely proportional to self worth?
It can be.
If you hate yourself, then the smallest joys can feel magnificent, even though in a person with "normal" ego would feel the joy in a normal way, therefore less incredible than the person with smaller ego.

Although, it might take a lot more work to get through the constant push to prove a lack of self worth in order to feel the littlest amount of joy. Some people with small ego's (as defined by the OP) will sabotage feeling joy in order to try and maintain their small ego.

any thoughts advice on how to have a long live partnership that is full of joy?

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/how-to-be-happy/art-20045714

There's a start.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:12 PM

Of course but I have seen many do this..in order to please a high maintainence person they run around like chicken with head cut off fetching whatever it is she points to next and somehow. convince themselves that this is love

Not me i just ignore the nagging until becomes uncomfortable by then i run away for an hour a day uuntil foreversad

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:52 PM

So much.of this depends on kind of person you become involved with yes? Givers and takers in this world of ourshappy

I beg to disagree. So much of these defends upon you bevause in the end its you who has control over your actions and more importanty your feelings

Previous 1