Community > Posts By > shijinchan

shijinchan's photo
Fri 08/01/14 12:06 PM
Okay, so physics is not my area of expertise by any stretch so it may be that it is more of math problem or something, but my question has to do with how long it takes to go from the north to the south pole, but in inner space not on earth. Does anybody happen to know whether or not it's possible, how long it takes, if the timing on the return is different (like with plane travel), and whether or not this makes a difference to growth for organisms.

shijinchan's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:30 PM
They are like that all over. But for my money, Brits seem more accomplished and more respectful in a larger portion of men than in America. But since there are bad apples everywhere, we're all pretty much relegated to sloughing through the mire to get to some kind of gem, I guess. :)

shijinchan's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:18 PM
As for a name for it, isn't it kind of like asexualism? Or maybe just another phobia that probably has a name already. There's a list. -_-

shijinchan's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:13 PM
I can't say that I enjoy sex to the point of looking for it. Oftentimes, I'm better at gaining what I need on my own. Companionship, however, is something I miss out on. Sex doesn't bother me, or matter, or excite me really, even on the rare occasion my partner was good, patient and reciprocal with it.

shijinchan's photo
Wed 07/30/14 12:55 PM
Edited by shijinchan on Wed 07/30/14 12:58 PM
I feel like this site, and many others, won't let you list one unless it goes on your profile, which no one seems to read much of the time. So, is this the only place I can set the limit, between the ages of 31 and 35, or please don't bother or you waste time, to guys?

shijinchan's photo
Wed 07/30/14 12:50 PM
There is an I Love Horses day?!! How come I didn't hear about it?!

shijinchan's photo
Wed 07/30/14 12:46 PM
I no longer remember which Eddie I meant, and this silly site lied and said I had more characters to play with in the title. I want my characters back!

shijinchan's photo
Wed 07/30/14 12:45 PM
Edited by shijinchan on Wed 07/30/14 12:49 PM

Whattaya waaant? I'm a movie buff.

I don't want anything, but buff guys are hot smokin

Actually I want a buff guy, can I have a buff guy? and a Unicorn???

I want a unicoooorn . . . not a buff guy though, since they don't seem to like girls with curves, ahem.

shijinchan's photo
Wed 07/30/14 12:26 PM
Question: Has anybody ever seen Stalin's chimpanzee experiments? From 1928? If so, any thoughts?

shijinchan's photo
Wed 07/30/14 12:16 PM

.. question is where did the gravity come from...???. the absence. of air I understand. the absence of light I understand.. but the absence of gravity..hmm.

I believe, though it could always be incorrect, gravity appears as a result of a strong enough magnetic pull combined with a thick enough atmosphere to ensure enough oxygenation plus gravity.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 05:06 PM
I have no idea who you are, Pete. But I can say this from experience. It takes knowing everything about yourself, no matter what it is, and if need be, realizing what thoughts are the triggers, and how to circumvent them. It can be a long process for some people, but do not lose heart, for look how many have responded. As for what to do about general malaise and not seeing the besuty in this world, or something to keep you going, the hardest thing in life is realizing what is meaningful to you. For me, it's the written word in literature and fiction, no religion for it was horrendous on my spirit, and good friends. As few as I have, they are enough because I know their honesty is constant and only for my benefit. They are out there, Pete, and if need be, on places such as this. There is nothing worng with distance empathy, as I like to call it. And a little anecdote that might help with this: I once read a story in the press of a lonely little boy in England who asked for the person who got his message in a bottle to write to him and please be his friend. A little girl in France happened upon the bottle in the sand, read the message, and wrote back. They have been friends for over fifty years, Pete, and have seen each other only once. Perhaps you need a message in a bottle too, as well as coming on here. Good luck to you.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:50 PM
That was fairly raw, and you can't go wrong with raw power. As long as you are yourself, you will also be able to fine tune it in terms of erudtion. But the honesty was wonderful. Good luck in expanding your talents.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:40 PM
Ruminate, reliant, recalcitrant, ruination, revile, revilation, recycle, revamp, reluctant, reciprocity, reciprocal . . . I like words, lol.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:28 PM
Thank you for the reply :).

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:15 PM
Well, I'm all out of options at this point, so this is just some kind of crazy ride right now. Thanks for the welcome!

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:10 PM
Thanks!

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 03:00 PM

At least speculations like these can be talked about in a public setting nowadays, no witch hunts or threatening dry stocked stakes!

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2006/may/05/spaceexploration.universe

How did Penrose come to his conclusoin that concentric circles of gravitational force are from other univereses having expanded until they met with the opposing pull of multiple black holes? Or did I read it wrong? Glad to be in a place where I'm not going to get stared at, laughed at, or threatend for even asking the question, by the way.

http://www.fromquarkstoquasars.com/sir-roger-penrose-alternate-theory-of-the-big-bang/

i agree with a lot of what Roger Penrose says about "things"

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 02:52 PM
I think there is some confusion as to what a theory is. A scientific theory is one that comes about after years of study and testing, after gathering evidence thought o even relate to alien travel, then re-testing, and then it is analyzed after publication by the rest of the scientific community. After they have followed the same model used in the research, with most if not all coming to the same conclusions, it may be elevated to the highest conceptual form in science, otherwise known as a "theory". There is no evidence that we have ever been visited by extraterrestrial life forms, nor is there any evidence that we have found any life on other planets. Why? All planets large enuogh to hold diverse life do not have the atmosphere or enough water, plus heat conduction, to support life at all at this time. Did they in ancient times? No, or there would have been evidence left by their visitation and all the things unethical scientists are stating "MUST" have come from aliens are voiced from confirmation bias or an argument from ignorance, so they don't work. Plus, a species so advanced that they managed to get here from galaxies away would not have left pictograms behind to prove they had been here, which is the latest biased concluson made by so-called theorists. COULD there be extraterrestrial lifeforms in other galaxies beyond what our telescopes and viewing equipment have picked up? Hell, yes. Is there now? Not so far as we know. Is it fun to think about? Only if you plan for a very hot lifestyle on a place such as Mars, or a very cold one on a place such as Jupiter. With almost no atmoshpere, no air, and no computer geeks to help you when your WIFI crashes. I'll take the red pill, please.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 02:37 PM
That article you posted is biased and has no credible source material. There are no clear cases of telekenesis, spoon bending, astral projection, telepathy, or psychic phenomena of any kind, or it would have been published in research data/articles/non-fiction reference books instead of an online "news" site. There ARE cases of new prosthetic devices for legs and arms that are now robticized and attached to existing bone and nerve tissue inside the remaining part of the limb, and even when there is no shoulder left, to anchor it and run off the body's own nerve impulses. So in that, science has made huge strides, as well as advancements in occular implants that can give a completely blind person limited sight, much like sonar outlines for bats. But no telekenesis or telepathy. Mind over matter only works in Placebo Effect cases, and only a few not all or even a majority, as well as in internal temeprature control, increased strength output, and phsiological shifts of a similar nature.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 02:18 PM
I took a look and it's not bad. Maybe cut down on the exclamation points, the capatalized words. It sounds a bit like somebody is trying too had when people do that. You seem to have a lot of energy, and sometimes it can translate differently online. So maybe tone it down a bit when writing comments and things? Just my two cents, friend. Good luck.