Community > Posts By > shijinchan

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 02:12 PM
Whattaya waaant? I'm a movie buff.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 02:06 PM
Wow, it's a little sad how many people think romance never existed, and so it is of course, well and truly dead, dead. I'm beginning to think this site is like all the others out there, a waste. And I just got here.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 01:56 PM
What a silly thing for those women to have trouble with.

My biggest one? Misogyny/chauvinism, and to the point there is only a response of "Well, I'm just being honest," if you dare call them out on it. I also can't stand when an explanation is taken for osme kind of excuse, guys who can't seem to drum up anything to talk about yet claim boredom . . . because of the lack of conversation. Ugh, I'm beginning to get rankled. How's about some humoooor? Without degrading somebody/some group, too. That would be nice. Where did all the silly humor go?

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 01:51 PM
No, I agree. But it may still be possible to find somebody you don't dislike, and things can grow from there, at least a little. It's all I'm hoping for at this point, which is still dangerous, that elusive flower: hope. But if I find it and it is as beautiful as I imagine, I'll let you know.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 01:42 PM
Because I am a curious, cute person who loves chatting with all types and sizes, colors too. Anybody here regularly turn blue? Only it's my favorite color and that would be rad. Seriously, though, I love chatting so even if you're not from the U.K., just message me. I don't bite . . . unless you want me to. But even then, probably not. flowers

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 01:39 PM
Tagalog? Isn't that from the Phillipines? Howeever did you get to learn that? I'm so curious. Do you speak any Hangyul (sp? ) as well? I'm not sure if that's how you spell it, but I'm happy to know a few words of it. Hello and good luck and welcome and all that, by the way.

shijinchan's photo
Sat 07/26/14 01:29 PM
waving Hello from east coast U.S. And good luck on here searching. I'm sure there are a lot of people, myself included, who like conversing over online message boards in order to get to know people you might not ordinarily get the chance to meet.

1 3 Next