Community > Posts By > redandgold49ers

redandgold49ers's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:56 AM
it was inspired by the holy spirit, people always want to argue and do things there own way. Listen to gods leading, that tug at your heart and knowledge of right and wrong,

redandgold49ers's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:39 AM

Did you know that all the world religions have an earthly helper. Life is simple, love God, Love others and if you step on your neighbours space, apologize.
I am talking about a daily walk and personal relationship with God, not a religion. religion is a made up word for power and fame and control.religion is a bunch of nosence rules that cant be lived up to. you dont have to buy god or proof yourself to him he already accept all people.

redandgold49ers's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:25 AM
the bible has all answers in it you just need to not be stuborn about it and listen to the holy ghosts leading.:smile: :banana:

redandgold49ers's photo
Sat 08/02/14 09:28 AM

based by my opion hell naw,love is not based by age coz if thats so those couples that undergo breakups to even an extent of getting a divorces after a spending 25years on marriage what would be wrong?whats your say on this topic
I am 50 and I know I do not want a 20 year old. Come on now after the sex what do you two really have to talk about or do? I am talking about a 20 year old and me not you.

redandgold49ers's photo
Sat 08/02/14 09:19 AM

....which one do you follow? and why? There are no wrong an answers here. .. or mabe you believe that both are mutually compatible. ..? No heckling others opinions allowed here. ( LIKE I OFTEN DO)
the bible. people in general keep trying to change words in bible and confuse you, the bible after the early 80s has been distorted.

redandgold49ers's photo
Sat 08/02/14 09:18 AM
also some common sense you need like the lady said.

redandgold49ers's photo
Fri 08/01/14 10:33 AM

Will you go on a date with me Criollo???flowers

You have to be how tall to ride that roller-coaster ride, Conejita?

And make sure you tell people u have ONLY one child, the other 8 are the daycare!

Besides, I am hoping for Pamela Anderson, Tyra Banks, Halley Berry, Kate Upton... I am keeping my options open! I know the like baboon-mandrills hybrids with Spanish-New-England accent

They may contact me here.... True story!

You could have just said no, you're ugly.....
lol to funny:banana: :banana: :smile:

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 08:42 PM

true love
how do you play the game

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:58 PM
thanks to you both i refreshed my page and now mail message is gone

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:55 PM

my mailbox and main profile photo says I have 1 new message and when i go to mailbox it tell me I have 1 unread message in inbox but right under that it says my mailbox folder is empty and to check for matches. Does anyone know how I fix this?

It does that sometimes...just press the refresh button and it should be set
ok thank you ill try it

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:41 PM
my mailbox and main profile photo says I have 1 new message and when i go to mailbox it tell me I have 1 unread message in inbox but right under that it says my mailbox folder is empty and to check for matches. Does anyone know how I fix this?

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:28 PM

I live out in the Mojave, basically in no mans land.
my ex brother in law lives in boron

I live just a little east of Barstow, not that far from Boron.
i know were your at, i been to barstow and been a lot to boron.

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:27 PM
carmichael as you probally know is a suburb of sacramento but its basicly part of sacramento

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:21 PM

welcome to mingle. Sacramento has a lot of interesting things to do and great places to eat. my fave is the old spaghetti factory.
do they still do the free concerts in the park?
yes they still do those concerts in park im in carmichael now so i go to carmichael park for other concerts in the park

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:20 PM

my ex brother in law lives in boron

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:18 PM

over by the tahachipi mountains or the town of tahachipi

redandgold49ers's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:08 PM
were is everyone from? im in sacramento california the capitol,a capitol messed up town.

redandgold49ers's photo
Wed 07/30/14 09:23 PM
if i was on my personal computer there would be no problem. can i take you up on that when i get home? it will be 4 days now.

redandgold49ers's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:41 PM
lol well i hope its ovious im the guy on the left, lol.

redandgold49ers's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:35 PM
how do i edit my photo so i can let people know that my daughter in the photo beside me, so others dont think its my girlfriend or something.

Previous 1