Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Fri 10/21/16 10:03 AM
Trump won't concede

no photo
Fri 10/21/16 09:44 AM
And SS...not meaning to hijack your thread, but I know how you feel about John McCain and figured you'd be interested in a leaked email about him that was released today. ...

"If you are interested in cleaning house at the McCain campaign, we urge you to start with Charlie Black, Tom Loeffler, and Peter Madigan. As you will soon find out when these three fill out their forms, they have represented unconscionable foreign interests. Mr. Black and his firm have lobbied for Philippines¹s President Ferdinand Marcos, strongman Mobuto Sese Seko of Zaire, Mohamed Siad Barre of Somali, ³rebel terrorist² Jonas Savimbi of Angola, and several other unsavory foreign clients. Mr. Loeffler and his firm have made approximately $11 million in their contracts representing the Saudi Arabian government. Mr. Madigan represented the government of the United Arab Emirates in a class action suit regarding the enslavement of children as camel jockeys.

Clearly these types of lobbying clientele reflect poorly on Sen. McCain and his campaign. Your vetting process will turn up many more conflicts of interest. For example, there have been widely reported connections between several lobbyists who serve as fundraisers and staff for your campaign and Airbus¹s U.S. affiliate when they secured a $35 billion Air Force contract. Sen. McCain has received more in campaign donations from executives of this Airbus affiliate, EADS, than any other candidate. In addition, your own lobbying and public relations work, and that of your firm, has raised serious questions about conflicts of interest. We remain concerned about Sen. McCain¹s retreat from his previous support for public financing legislation at the national level. That he has built a campaign relying on lobbyists to staff it and raise money for it is a clear signal to us that reforming business-as-usual politics and the pay-to-play culture in Washington is a very low priority for the Senator if he is elected. We hope this will change."
http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22933

No wonder he hates Trump laugh
Dems and repubs are one and the same folks....nothing but whores for the dollar.

no photo
Fri 10/21/16 09:29 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Fri 10/21/16 09:29 AM
Oh....forgot this....

laugh

no photo
Fri 10/21/16 09:12 AM

Thanks for the link, but how do we get to the BB codes after we click on "Reply" or "Quote"?
Just remember them....

Always start with an open bracket followed by the appropriate bbcode...to name a few:

url for links to other pages
img for pics and gifs
quote for well, stuff you wanna quote lol

...there are others you can learn pretty quickly.

Just type an open bracket, add the appropriate bbcode, then type a closed bracket and past the url, quote, etc.... Now type another open bracket, followed by a fwd slash, then the appropriate bbcode again, and end with a closed bracket

no photo
Fri 10/21/16 08:32 AM
None of her cucks care. She could behead babies on live TV and get away with it.

Unless wiki leaks has some seriously damning audio or video, they won't turn people off her. The average American won't take the time to go through the emails.....they gotta make sure they watch that Keeping Up With The Kardashians marathon ya know.
They only see the headlines that CNN gives them.

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 07:33 PM
invisable
I prefer to be...
In-mastercard-able myself but to each their own.

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 07:04 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 10/20/16 07:05 PM
, does this thread scare anyone else?
Nah...not me...its a forum thread on a fricking dating site, I think I'll manage...but feel free to grab a blankey if ya need one laugh

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 07:00 PM

This thread is about the fact that NO ONE (our President, our Congress, or Our Press) cares anything about the real issues facing this country - if they did they surely wouldn't be just talking the day after a presidential debate about what Donald Trump said about the election or voter fraud except in a passing reference. This surely shouldn't be the focus considering the overwhelming complicated issues this country is facing today.

there are too many sources to say that only one thing is the 'focus',, many things are in the media, one only has to use resources and search them,,,,

Semantics aren't necessary here - Trumps comment about the election and voter fraud has been the overwhelming focus since the debate ended - sure one can dig comments on the rest of the real issues discussed in the debate out but why should one have to when Trumps remarks should have gotten subordinate attention in the 1st place
If you think the ceding the election comment was over covered....wait on the coverage of the Al Smith Dinner that just ended laugh

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 05:41 PM

actually, the OP brought up Mike Brown

I brought up Clinton to disparage the idea that charges not being brought was synonymous with whether something is right or wrong

I bring up Treyvon because of the similarity of the claims justifying their death because of an alleged 'threat' they posed

I'm not removing anything, I'm consistently responding to whats being introduced by others,,,

I have no more or less 'agenda' than anyone else and am not here to entertain, but will continue to post ,, as does anyone else whose posts exist in these threads,,,
No one has said you should stop posting....just don't expect to not be called out for bs either.
Now tell us about Alton Sterling or some other off topic bull$hit.....

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 05:39 PM
Outlaw telephone poll calls and telephone calls from politicians. Got two this week...one from CNN, the poll call...and a candidate call from....wait for it....waaaaaaiiiit for it...David mother frickin Duke! laugh
Hung up on both lol

Seriously...I'd like to see more town hall debates with caveats....the repub would have to answer questions from dem supporters and vice versa....and actually no debate at all. The Dem answers repub supporters questions for, say, an hour...then it's the repub turn. They're never in the same room. They both face the fire from the other side made up of regular folks.
Of course....it would get screwed up and the audience would be full of plants laugh

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 05:29 PM
you mistake 'spin' for perspective
Ok...fair point

my perspective is that after a fight is done,, pulling a gun to shoot someone who has left the location of the altercation, is vengeful homicide,, and not justified defense
Your perspective is skewed then....the fight wasn't done. But believe whatever makes you sleep at night.

Treyvon
First it was Mike Brown, then it was Clinton, now Trayvon...youre trying to remove the ORIGINAL perspectivefrom this thread.....cops doing their job and getting killed. Nice try...and if you think I'm the only one who notices, you're sadly mistaken. Carry on with your agenda, you bore me.

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 04:28 PM
Aggiegirl, watch out for the 'Bama bots this weekend laugh drinker

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 04:24 PM

they nuts.....ha ha~~~~~ha ha~~~~~ha ha~~~~~~
rofl

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 04:22 PM

Thankfully, nothing that extreme has ever happened to me.
It was just weird finding out how I did. Never know what you'll find with Mr. Google lol

And No1...the principal was a Chester eh? Damn...
..well. not sure what Chester means.. but he was definitely something..lol... sorry to hear about your ordeal..surprised
Chester..as in Chester the Molester..and I shouldn't laugh bit Chester the Molester always sounds funny to me laugh

And thanks Greeneyes drinker

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 03:49 PM

Thankfully, nothing that extreme has ever happened to me.
It was just weird finding out how I did. Never know what you'll find with Mr. Google lol

And No1...the principal was a Chester eh? Damn...

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 02:17 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 10/20/16 02:22 PM
Tread carefully you "bad hombres" laugh

Oh, and an obligatory hanging chad pic....

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 12:30 PM
Joe
That's wild...I've had old classmates show up in the newspaper for arrests for drugs or burglary etc.... but not for murder...yet lol.

Ms. Peggy
Oh yea I've had those friends who have been caught cheating or have had wild sex lives exposed....I'd be like "Dayum....who knew they were that FREAKY!" laugh

As far as my OP...Im not sitting here hurt by it....I really don't know what I am....a combo of things I guess...surprised, disgusted, dumbfounded, and just plain feeling dumb because I didn't realize how this person was at the time. Maybe it's just because of what I found out last night.
There was talk that one of the bodies was weighted down with an engine block off of an old Jeep. I saw several old Jeeps on that property throughout my many visits...and a cpl without engines...and was told they were used for parts.
Other articles I saw mentioned that the boat used to dump the bodies was actually a small barge. I have crossed from the levee to that property MANY times on an old barge. Was it the same one used to carry the bodies? I dont know, but it sure is creepy.
I know where the landing is where that barge would move people and equipment to the property. Did I float over the spot where the bodies were dumped? Again, Idk...but again, creepy as hell.

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 11:44 AM

Because my dog gets super nervous when I throw him my sexy "come-hither" stare ohwell

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 10:32 AM

Nothing even remotely like that. All I can offer in response, is that I have read a lot about serial killers and other sociopaths, and it is very common for them to appear to be wonderful gregarious and friendly people, when they are not immediately involved with actually killing someone. Sometimes even then.
Thinking back now...there was always something about him...sure, he was plenty nice enough, as I said in the OP, very cordial....but in the back of my head, something always told me he wasn't a man you wanted to cross...he just put that feeling into you somehow.

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 10:19 AM

that is horrible truly

when my kids were litle I was very particular on what school I put them in

when we lived out in Nebraska the principal of our perochial school was

accused of child molestation...the now adults kids..I think there were seven

total were bringing him up on charges based on what had happened to them

back when he was a teacher...

guy committed suicide in his garage before court date
Oh yea that's scary....we just had a guy here who used to host a local kids tv show in the 70s arrested for molesting boys on camping trips

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25