Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 12:53 PM

Thought I would point out that Mingle 2 is a worldwide site not just an American one . Your election was kinda boring before during and after
So we're only supposed to make threads on events that have worldwide impact? Ok, I did....

And boring?
This guy thinks not....

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 12:25 PM
Model T Ford and a tankful of gas
Handful of pus.....wait, that's the cadence for Model A Ford, my bad....

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 12:14 PM
. . . 3/4th of the states have to ratify any constitutional amendment in order for it to take effect. Even a Democrat should figure out that 3/4 of the states won’t relinquish a right belonging to each state.
Bingo! But they're more than welcomed to try...would do more than the current complaining.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 11:46 AM
Published today.

https://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clintons-popular-vote-victory-is-unprecedented-and-still-growing/
There is no major news source reporting that a final count will change the outcome of the election.
There IS the expected rabble rousing of the losing side about popular vote vs the electoral college.....and NOBODY has ANY concrete proof...that IF popular vote determined the outcome of the election, and candidates campaigned on that premise....that Trump would have lost. Remember....he was told he would never sniff the repub nomination...and then that he would never win the general. He did both....
Time to move on and wait and at least complain about policy he makes while president.
The "stole the election" angle is just sour grapes.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 11:22 AM
Re-entering dating world at 50 -anyone find it hard ??
Heck yeah! And, God forbid, if it ever isn't....there's always the little blue pill! laugh

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 11:16 AM
"Float like a buttafly
Sting like a bee
I get to put
Justices on the SC!"

laugh

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 11:13 AM

:thumbsup:

Trey Gowdy for AG, Ted Cruz for SCOTUS.drinker

I would LOVE some TG for AG....But just saw that Sen Jeff Sessions is up for that spot too.
Either way...just get me some 2nd Amendment lovin' SC justices and I'm good.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 10:31 AM

drinker It's a damn good day, to be American!

I agree but seeing Hillary topless really did not make my day tongue2
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 10:10 AM
After Senate Republicans refused to hold a hearing for Merrick Garland - President Obama's choice to replace conservative Justice Antonin Scalia - Trump will likely have the opportunity to fill at least one seat on the country's highest court.
Two liberal justices on the court, 78-year-old Stephen Breyer and 83-year-old Ruth Bader Ginsburg are also expected to retire soon.
Trump has expressed support for highly-conservative justices in the past. He's said he wants to overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark case giving women the right to abortions, and said that the Court needs to "uphold the Second Amendment."
Trump's list of nominees contains some unusual choices, such as Utah Sen. Mike Lee. A spokesman for Lee told Politico that "Sen. Lee already has the job he wants which is why he is campaigning to represent the great people of Utah again this year."
For the most part, all of Trump's potential nominees have a history of supporting conservative issues.
Here are Donald Trump's potential Supreme Court nominees:
1. Keith Blackwell
2. Charles Canady
3. Steven Colloton
4. Allison Eid
5. Neil Gorsuch
6. Raymond Gruender
7. Thomas Hardiman
8. Raymond Kethledge
9. Joan Larsen
10. Mike Lee
11. Thomas Lee
12. Edward Mansfield
13. Federico Moreno
14. William Pryor
15. Margaret A. Ryan
16. Amul Thapar
17. Timothy Tymkovich
18. David Stras
19. Diane Sykes
20. Don Willett
21. Robert Young

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 08:52 AM

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 08:37 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Wed 11/16/16 08:44 AM
Evidently, The New Yorker is not reading it's own printed words about Hillarys "gracious concession speech"

I get your point OP...but he hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

And only abt half of the country is in tears....and play doh therapy at this point.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 07:48 AM
A Texas cowboy and a California cowboy were ridin' the range when they came upon a cow with its head stuck in a fence.
The Texas cowboy said to himself, "Hmmph, Im a gonna show this California cowboy how we do things in Texas".....
So he jumped off his horse, sauntered up to the cow, dropped his pants....and began screwing the HELL outta that cow.
When he was done, he pulled up his britches, got back on his horse, and said to the California cowboy..."THAT'S how we do things in Texas!"
Not wanting to be outdone, the California cowboy exclaimed, "Well that ain't sheeet! Watch this!"....and he jumped off his horse, ran up to the cow, dropped his pants........

....and bent over and stuck his head in the fence.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 07:36 AM
Evidently they extend far enough for Donald Trump to be elected president drinker

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 07:28 AM

its a sad thought that citizens on one side voted for the most powerful office in america because they were upset about the names other citizens called them but not concerned about all the insults and name calling their candidate did,,,or that people on the other side respond with violence

time to reevaluate whether people are being raised not just with education but also with coping skills

"The people have spoken. Donald Trump will be the 45th president of the United States."

Barack H. Obama 11/14/2016

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 07:20 AM
We appreciate you waiting around....but your services will not be needed. We've decided to go in a different direction.

MAGA Y'ALL!!!

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:58 AM
Florida....you came out dancin', with lightning quick jabs that had her backpedaling.

Ohio....you began to work the body, shortening her breath with every blow

Iowa....those combos started her staggering

Wisconsin....a BEAUTIFUL overhand right connected and smashed her into the ropes....

Pennsylvania...God Bless ya...that vicious left hook crumpled her to the canvas

DOWN GOES HILLARY! DOWN GOES HILLARY!!

And Michigan, when your vote is finalized on 11/28, I know you'll deliver a parting stomp to her nutsack for good measure drinker

MAGA Y'ALL!!

P.S....also, let's all point and laugh at pollsters who had Georgia, Arizona, and for God Sakes, Texas, in play before the election rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:46 AM

Reb, years go so fast downhill so don't blink or you'd miss
the next 20 years.

... I blinked sad2

Aww...yea I get that. I'm thinking about taping my eyes open hahaha!

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:38 AM
....has been GLORIOUS!
Bawling little snowflakes dotting the pages of social media all over the internet...."celebrities" pissing and moaning and trying to figure out how their attention whoring failed to produce the result they were looking for....purported MSM "journalists" like Martha Raddatz and her overly dramatic choking up on CNN(she was also a debate moderator btw)...CNN interviewing a "protester" who tuned out to be one of their cameramen....Van Jones, in typical biased CNN fashion playing the race card with his moronic "white lash" comment......a sobbing Rachel Madcow with tears streaming down her face, just like her ratings....the Walking Corpse Harry Reid talking his divisive rhetoric....to the dismay of little boys EVERYWHERE.

College professors making midterm exams optional for "distraught" lil sjw students....The University of Michigan Law Schools Trump Trauma Play-doh Event.....And the 'tard neckbeards running around places like Portland, Seattle, etc...tearing up crap like little brats who didn't get their way.

Now add the new talking point of "well Hillary won the popular vote". Someone PLEASE inform these nitwits that this is the United STATES of America....I'll say it again.... STATES. Their vote counts IN their STATE. The ONLY reason there is bitching is because their candidate lost....in an election that the rules were known beforehand. Deal with it you damn crybabies.
Campaign strategies are formulated to win ELECTORAL votes allocated to the STATES....and these morons would LOVE the electoral college if the results would've been different, i.e., in their favor....if the shoe was on the other foot they would wrap themselves in constitution and say Trump supporters were changing the rules in middle of the game.
They also have ZERO proof, that if presidential elections WERE determined by popular vote, and campaign strategies were formulated to win said popular vote, that the outcome would've been ANY different. They are a joke.
The Donald was playing 3D chess while the Dems were playing checkers....and Stone Cold Trump stomped a mud hole in Hillary's azz and walked it dry....

But lost on this gaggle of geniuses is that the vitriol they spewed before the general election, and that same vitriol they have double downed on since the election...is what cost them election in the first place! laugh

Even after the head Dem in Charge, Obama, ...who I will proudly admit I applauded for doing so.....stated that he would work, and that we should ALL work to make the transition a success....the 'tards have STILL continued with that same vitriol.
But hey, insanity is doing the same $hit over and over again expecting a different result...so please, PLEASE continue with the current spiel....it's worked out SO well rofl

Im reminded of a quote I heard about 8 years ago..."Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won"
Deal with it lefties....

But in the spirit of fairness, there is ONE Dem who isn't melting at all....

MAGA Y'ALL!

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:26 AM
Thanks everybody! I woulda posted sooner but I've been...ugh, well, pre-disposed for the last 21 days lol.
I'm officially on the downhill side of the half century. Several Family members on my mother's side have made it into their 90s....so here's to a long and slowwwwwww descent laugh

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 02:56 PM

Naw, it's a mouth sore caused by constant lying.
Annnnd....her pants are on fire laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25