Community > Posts By > harleymanfromks

harleymanfromks's photo
Mon 12/28/15 05:08 PM
Scammers are getting smarter and smarter. They're waiting longer and longer before they hit ya with the "I need money". You may have talked to this "person" for a length of time but when they ask for money, drop em like a hot rock. Real women know what happens if they really do need money and ask on line. If you can meet em, touch their hand and look into their eyes. Consider the money loan. If you've NEVER met or seen this person, block her cute little *** and run like Hell.

harleymanfromks's photo
Fri 12/26/14 06:12 PM
Sofie maybe you can help. A friend was unable to respond to me. I sent emails of support and encouragement. Well she's back and sends me nudges and a favorite etc. She's waiting for me to send her an email that she can respond to. Mingle won't allow me to until she responds to the other emails I already sent.
How can I get another message to her to let her know what's going on?

harleymanfromks's photo
Thu 12/25/14 03:23 PM
Bare minimum?

What else should I include? I listed some of my interests, some of my ideals and thoughts, told about myself I guess as much as anybody can talk about themselves.

What else would it take to catch your attention? (as an example)
or maybe not as an example, ya know what ever works.

Steve

harleymanfromks's photo
Mon 12/08/14 11:17 AM
With the right people yes it can work out very well. Both must be honest to the n-th degree and each needs true empathy for the other.

harleymanfromks's photo
Sun 12/07/14 02:10 PM
Tell me about my profile

harleymanfromks's photo
Fri 10/10/14 08:01 PM
I've got 2 for ya. Both have happened to me.

You meet the little woman and at least 3 times she says "if I only had a man live with me. I know with his check I could pay off my bills and get out of debt."

The other one was "oh my profile picture? That's my daughter. I had her when I was 14 and we look a lot alike."

harleymanfromks's photo
Sat 09/06/14 03:08 PM
When you end up with a pic in your mutual match box, then you find out he/she is NOT really a match. How can you delete that pic? I don't really need it in that box anymore.

harleymanfromks's photo
Sat 09/06/14 02:12 PM
I get a lot of views but very little if any follow through.

harleymanfromks's photo
Sun 08/17/14 01:06 PM
Actually Patriot, I think and from what I've been told, younger women want more mature men because the men are more experienced. They know how to treat a lady better, the more mature men can teach the younger women new things and help them develop their abilities. Younger men usually don't know what they're doing and they fumble and mumble their way through things. Just like a lot of younger men now like to be with an older woman. The woman teaches them.