Community > Posts By > Squeeliekitty

Squeeliekitty's photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:05 PM
I'm in Great Falls now but I'm moving to Missoula for school next fall.

Squeeliekitty's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:47 AM
Woo hoo! Go 9's!

Squeeliekitty's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:41 AM
I'm a 9
completion, selflessness, compassion, generosity, benevolence, patience, endings, humanitarian, giving nature, obligations, creative expression

Squeeliekitty's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:36 AM
I agree. Sounds like he knew you were hot for him and figured you'd put out easily. He's to immature for a relationship with a real woman. I'm sure you can do much better than him.flowerforyou

Squeeliekitty's photo
Mon 02/23/09 02:40 PM
I had posters of Joshua Jackson all over my room. He was Lucky on General Hospital.
As for in my locker, I had a picture of Oscar de la Hoya. I had a huge crush on him!love love

Squeeliekitty's photo
Sun 02/15/09 09:52 PM
This is one of the most horrific things I've seen lately. That boy looks hardly old enough to know what sex is let alone to have fathered a baby. What happened to these kids and what the hell is wrong with their parents?

Squeeliekitty's photo
Sun 02/15/09 09:42 PM
Relationship. I'm so over the single scene. Not that there really is one here in Montana.ohwell

Squeeliekitty's photo
Sun 02/15/09 09:38 PM
Crazy beautiful!

Squeeliekitty's photo
Sat 02/14/09 02:24 PM
I'm in Great Falls.:banana:

Squeeliekitty's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:29 PM
I'm not really sure what to say here other than I'm hoping to make some new friends out of this. I tend to move around a lot and I've been kind of distracted by going back to school and haven't really had a chance to make many friends in the area. So, hi to everyone out there and I hope we can all be friends!flowerforyou