Community > Posts By > dillest

dillest's photo
Thu 08/14/14 12:56 PM
Edited by dillest on Thu 08/14/14 12:56 PM

WELL SAID---YOU ARE WISE BEYOND YOUR YEARS---

If I were that wise I wouldn't make some mistakes to begin with. LOL
I am not sure if you mean it or you are cynical, so I'll just leave it there.
flowerforyou

awww, thank you, and not being cynical, im just speaking from a logical point of view. example " Do I look fat in these jeans". now if she really does look fat and you tell the truth, it will be some problems,. I think people want something until they get it, then theirs always the problem of having what they want and not appreciating it. if you got a good partner who lies about the little stuff, either to make you feel better, or to spare you some type of negative emotion, I think that is better then some one keeping it 100% honest. I think we as people are influenced by waaay too many point of views on what love is. what makes a healthy relationship. bla bla bla. what may be good for the goose, may not be good for the gander. the same with beauty, compatability etc. but I wont touch on those topics as to keep to the point. if your partner ask a question that you know will put you in the hot seat...LIE! sugercoat, etc. because no one wants to know they look fat in those jeans.lol, most likely they already know and seeing how your going to answer.

dillest's photo
Thu 08/14/14 12:34 PM
Communication is diffinitely the key to a relationship. if you listen and pay attention you can find out almost anything about your partner. getting to know each other is the best thing for any relationship. else you might end up with a partner that is secretely a prostitute or a polygamist. lol. or like previously stated. both be crazy... XD

dillest's photo
Thu 08/14/14 12:25 PM
I like your profile very much. :wink:

dillest's photo
Thu 08/14/14 12:22 PM
Every one lies, I think anyone believing there going to get a partner that wont lie to them is seriously fooling themselves. how many of you ever told a lie to your partner?....even a small lie to save face, or prevent an argument? or perhaps it wasnt a lie you just didnt tell them something, or it was only half of the truth. I think its hipocritical to not want a partner to lie to you. because then if they told the truth 100% of the time there would be problems, numerous of problems based on the thoughts of the other half not agreeing with you. fact is we all lie, I think the question is who wants a partner to be honest about the important stuff.

dillest's photo
Thu 08/14/14 12:13 PM
there is a shop you can go to, many actually, its in a area called the red light district. only problem is it charges by the hours. XD