Community > Posts By > Harry

Harry's photo
Wed 09/06/23 10:12 AM
Thinking about how the forums are really the only thing I do on here even though I originally signed up to find love. Now that seems so long ago :joy: .

Still hopeful though. I've seen some good testimonies from a different forum. Glad it's not all fakes!:relieved:

Harry's photo
Wed 09/06/23 10:06 AM
Wasting Time

Harry's photo
Wed 09/06/23 07:11 AM
Matured Man here. I love Switzerland. Been to Zurich for work Twice this year.

Harry's photo
Wed 09/06/23 07:09 AM
You can send me a private message with your contact information so that we can exchange contact information first and have more opportunities for each other

When there's a perfectly working chatting site here, why would I give out contact information immediately.
RED FLAG!!

Harry's photo
Wed 09/06/23 07:07 AM
I am looking for a sincere person here, ultimately hoping to develop into a lifelong partner
If you are also looking for long-term stable relationships here, you can add my contact information

Always a red flag when they immediately ask for contact information.

Harry's photo
Wed 09/06/23 07:05 AM
There’s a thread for that on this forum titled “Dating and relationships”.

Yeah. How many on there are real? not looking to waste my time or anybody's.

I'll check it out though. Thanks

Harry's photo
Wed 09/06/23 07:03 AM
Don't hate. Just be cool

Not interested. Keep moving Fake :expressionless::unamused:

Harry's photo
Wed 09/06/23 07:00 AM
How to get started? Go to a different site, one that makes you pay which weeds out the frauds

Lol I see your profile. You should take your own advice

Harry's photo
Tue 09/05/23 12:08 AM
Don't hate. Just be cool

Harry's photo
Tue 09/05/23 12:05 AM
Hey ...
I am New Here. Looking For Naughty Man who Make me Funny All time.

I'm Naughty but only for the right person. you don't even have a picture

Harry's photo
Tue 09/05/23 12:01 AM
I'm divorced for 6 years and currently single, looking for a long lasting relationship to be with each other for the rest of my happy life, I don't like cheating and lies and that's the last thing I'll tolerate, I'm not racist

A lot of red flags on here so be careful. We could just talk as friends for now if you want.

Harry's photo
Tue 09/05/23 12:00 AM
How does one get really started ? Lots of red flags to look out for but still hopeful it's not all bad.

Nothing more peaceful than being in the right relationship.

Harry's photo
Mon 09/04/23 11:57 PM
How do I get started? I'm really open minded. Looking to build something real.

Harry's photo
Thu 08/10/23 01:33 PM
Bloody Americans, almost as crazy as us Europeans.

Lol Not all are bad. just haven't found yet but I'm really open to travels. I love it and my job allows me to so distance isn't a problem for me. I'll meet my woman anywhere

Harry's photo
Fri 07/14/23 08:56 AM
Harry what makes you think European women are any better and have only good intentions ?:wave:

I don't know. Didn't say they were. I just wanted to expand my search. don't know why I haven't thought of it before now. lol :joy:

Harry's photo
Fri 07/14/23 08:55 AM
Just one question? If you're not able to meet them f2f because of distance then how do you know they are where they say they are?🤤

Hmm That's true. I prefer more ooen forms of communication once we've gotten to know each other well so I'm sure I'll pick up if you're lying during a video call or something.

Harry's photo
Fri 07/14/23 08:53 AM
Hm. Im frome Europe. But agree no only Americans women want money, man also. Only false tnx

Yeah you're right. well I'm a guy so I only know about the women. :joy:

Harry's photo
Fri 07/14/23 08:51 AM
Since I have a job that pays this American woman doesn’t need to ask for money.

Lol I Know there are. I meant the majority although most are fake though

Harry's photo
Fri 07/14/23 08:50 AM
First thing you should do, pick a country of your choice and check, if there is a forum for this country.

Thanks. I'll do that. Appreciate it

Harry's photo
Wed 07/12/23 10:58 PM
Are all the American women on here only wanting money. I've always loved traveling and my job allows me to so location isn't a problem. I've been to Europe tons so I won't mind meeting the right woman from there. I just keep meeting fake American women.

Previous 1