Community > Posts By > karock1

karock1's photo
Fri 02/29/08 05:16 PM
I think that before anyone leaves school they should have to take a class on common curtesy. I work in a resturant and it amazes me how many people dont get off their phone to order, let alone acknowledge that I even said anything to them in greeting. Then of course there is door opening, please and thank you's, etc that you just dont seem to see as much anymore. Its really sad that its almost abnormal when someone is curtious to you.

karock1's photo
Fri 02/29/08 05:02 PM
I dont know about from hell but was definetly psychotic or something. Ended shooting and killing a police officer in the back yard. Very scary!

karock1's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:33 PM
I think it depends on the people involved. I am in a very long distance relationship and its hard for both of us but we make it work. We only get to actually see each other a few days once a month but we are in daily contact on the phone, texting, and instant messanger. Some pros to long distance is that you dont really get tired of being around the same person and the time you do have together is all the better. However, its rough when you just have a bad day and want to be with that person but hes on the other side of the country.

karock1's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:16 PM
I want to live my next life backwards:

You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day. Then you get kicked out for being too healthy. Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension. Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're too young to work. You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally promiscuous. Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities. Then you become a baby, and then... You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions - central heating, room service on tap, and then... You finish off as an orgasm.

karock1's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:19 PM
From what I understand about 10 pounds a month is the most that most people should loose...however it does depend on how you are loosing it, your built, height, etc. Congrats though on the loss. If you are not sure how you did it though, you should really get checked out by a doctor to make sure you dont have a medical condition to be safe.

karock1's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:50 AM
The repo place never called or anything to let you know they have your car? Anyone I know who had their car repoed got a phone call telling them where their car was and how to get it back.

karock1's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:59 PM
If you can come up with those two payments and the fees that the repo place charges you should be able to get your car back

karock1's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:57 PM
you only had two payments left until it was paid off?

karock1's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:35 PM
you can go to monster.com and such and get help with yours.

karock1's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:18 PM
Oh my gosh, I used to work there and had forgotten about this video...still makes me laugh

karock1's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:42 PM

well the gym i go to these women dont look gross thats for sure

Looking and feeling are two different things though...lol.

karock1's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:40 PM
well...to be honest myself, and any girl I know, all think that we are at our grossest while at the gym so stay away from anything that has to do with appearences.

karock1's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:37 PM
Hi, how are you doing is a good start....lol

karock1's photo
Thu 01/31/08 01:27 PM
We've had ours since if first came out and have way too many games and extra's to count now...lol.

karock1's photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:52 PM

Sometimes there will be a topic where the poster wants their profile rated, but the title doesn't indicate that. If we see one of those in another forum, and realize it's a "Rate My Profile" type thread, we'll move it. I'm sure there are some we don't catch right away!

It would save a lot of time of people would post in the proper forums but that doesn't always happen....

glasses

exactly!

karock1's photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:29 PM

What do you think of me??? lmao just kidding.. I agree soooooooooooooooooo completely.. But the mods will tell us "just don't go there people wanted it"..

I guess Im refering more to those that post in other areas...with a headline like "I need advice" Otherwise, if I knew it was a rate me forum I wouldnt even go there

Oh I think the mods move thos don't they?

Im not sure about that...I would assume so as soon as its caught but in the meantime...its annoying.

karock1's photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:20 PM

noway Were not in 2007?

K! correction, Forums! :wink:

LOL...I had look at what year it was myself actually...lol.

karock1's photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:14 PM

What do you think of me??? lmao just kidding.. I agree soooooooooooooooooo completely.. But the mods will tell us "just don't go there people wanted it"..

I guess Im refering more to those that post in other areas...with a headline like "I need advice" Otherwise, if I knew it was a rate me forum I wouldnt even go there

karock1's photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:11 PM

Well, seems a lot of people WANTED that site.
Don't like it; don't go there.
I don't.

Totally agree, you have the option to look at what and who you want.

I think the point trying to be made here is that often the topics posted are misleading and when you click on it..SUPRISE...rate me, rate me

karock1's photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:10 PM

flowerforyou Hi Karock, welcome to the site!

Wait til you've been here a few weeks you'll really love it!!
:wink: laugh

Thanks...been on the site for a while but just got into the forums recently. Lots of interesting topics on here

Previous 1 3