Community > Posts By > radgy

no photo
Tue 04/14/09 10:17 PM
yeah,he is motly an idiot...BUT he does have a point...what if bush would have ordered them shot...being black and teenagers.He would of had sharpton and jackson camping out on the white house lawn.Dont matter anyway...only thing obama had to do with it(or bush would have had to do with it)Is to tell the on scene commander to do what was needed to secure the captain.The navy and the seals pulled this off,obama didnt do it.

no photo
Tue 04/14/09 10:07 PM
A young boy went up to his father and asked him, Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'

The father thought for a moment, then answered, Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.

Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids t o a great University!'

The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'

The boy then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

'Of course,' the brother replied.
'Do you know what a million bucks would buy?'

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically' ?'

The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on three million dollars.

But 'realistically', we're living with two hookers and a homo.
'

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 05:53 PM
G.R,here

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 05:51 PM
Thanx

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:24 AM
G.R here.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:54 PM

Oh no no I never lived at his place, we did live together for a very long 8 months, but no I stay at his place because my girlfriends now all have kids and I'd rather stay where I can actually sleep :)

Thats what i mean,your sleeping at his place.You might have your own reasons why that makes sense,to him it means something else to him.He cant move on,till you move on.Still being freinds is 1 thing,staying at his place is another.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:47 PM
Now may not be the time to do it,but shortly you need to stop staying at his house.He figure's that if he can get you to stay at his house,he's still got a chance to get you back.Like a drug,just cut it off....might suck at first,but you eventually move on.