Community > Posts By > FunnyJ

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:42 AM
I'm not sure but does it make them able to actually do anything? If not then I'd just be flattered and not worry, that's just my opinion though.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:40 AM
That makes sense, 6 for obeying ********.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:35 AM
When you say "people" do you mean a handful of girls? Can I tell the rest of the story? "I tried to explain all this to her but she got the ropes loose and called the cops while I was drawing a chart." I'm just saying this is what I imagine women will assume when they read this. Women really dig a guy that is attentive without being over bearing, they want someone that will respect their wishes whether they are to continue or end the relationship. This aint a 80s movie, women don't always want a guy playing a stereo in their front yard. Just saying.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:31 AM
Sounds like something for the courts to decide, in a stalking trial.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:23 AM
Uh yeah... Who has to beg for sex? Could you imagine what that's like? I'm glad I don't have to.... What? I don't, don't assume things...:cry:
sad

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:20 AM
I ended a thread! Check that box off the old bucket list!

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:18 AM
That thread had more men from more countries than the freaking UN! Jenny now has an obligation to solve world peace, for that I revive her 10.8 score. Mikey you get a 8, it's only getting lower buddy. Wish to continue?

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:07 AM
I saw a episode of I didn't know I was pregnant, in my personal experience though it's the other way around "I really thought I was pregnant..." I just wanted to share that.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:01 AM
Dammit Mikey! I'm going to say 10 cause it matches babe 321s iq. (not a member anymore...)

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 12:57 AM
Whoever that fine sex pot is in the mirror across the room! Damn I'm not gay but I'm pretty sure you don't have to be for that!

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 12:53 AM
Edited by FunnyJ on Sat 09/13/14 01:16 AM
I'm lowering it after reading your thread jennytea to a 4.8 cause I go against the grain. I'm a total rebel! smokin

(if I weren't a rebel though who knows.)

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 12:35 AM
You're all filthy!
I heard a gay guy call it knocking farts once.
Poking pink.
Laughing at labia.
Low tummy tickles.
Tackle the testicles.
Cramming cervix.

But most of the time my dates just call it either "wow" or "the best"winking

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/14 02:12 AM

laugh tossing salad

Thats filthy! I like it!

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/14 02:00 AM
Now that I have your attention lets post funny innuendos!

"I'ma butter your biscuit!"

"Knocking the water out the hot tub!"

"Busting bed springs"

"Knocking boots"

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/14 01:47 AM

Pulls his white t-shirt over his head and pushes him against the wall.... . You have something I want .. Lmao

I'm not wearing a white shirt silly!

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/14 01:42 AM

Maybe she has a sister you could date :-)

Theres an idea! Go up to her at work and ask her for her sisters contact info! The women on here are so smart!

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/14 01:42 AM
I'm wearing the same thing as Blondey. Except I have cowboy boots on too.

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/14 01:29 AM
I whisper in her in my sexiest voice "poontang!" Chicks love that too! Who doesn't though?

Did you mean one note per person per comment or one per person total? You mad?

-Rebel smokin drinker

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/14 01:27 AM
I throw rocks at trains! Wow it does feel good to say crazy made up **** on this topic! Get that wall convo going I'm very interested in hearing nothing you know!

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/14 01:23 AM
Who keeps speaking? I can't see anyone.

I think we should give it back. Is that what I'm supposed to say? I clearly speak for everything people did hundreds of years ago right? That makes sense. You clearly know alot about alot, pretend I'm a wall nearby and tell me everything you know!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 19 20