Kwanita's photo
Sat 09/27/14 01:14 AM
not only their signs.. their names too spock

Kwanita's photo
Sat 09/27/14 12:59 AM
would I date or marry my best friend's ex bf or ex husband? no.. noway

Kwanita's photo
Fri 09/12/14 11:50 PM
In my opinion a Relationship is the way in which two people are connected, regard and behave toward each other. Regardless of age, it is what and how you feel and think about yourself and towards the other person. Best wishes!

Kwanita's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:11 AM
at 31 you're still young, it's not weird to date young girls, but date girls over 20.. good luck!

Kwanita's photo
Tue 09/09/14 12:57 AM
know of women (women in this case) stayed married to rich and cheating husbands because of material possessions - beautiful houses, luxury cars, shopping galore, vacation paradise, weekly beauty spa treatment, the whole nine yards of content and comfort.. money talks and nobody is purrfect, so they say!drinks

Kwanita's photo
Tue 09/02/14 12:58 AM
younger or older; trainer or trainee
I personally think it's who wants to be with you and who you want to be with! involved with an older man and a younger man (but not a the same time of course hehehe).. sadly both are R E A L L Y BAD .. no need to elaborate!
Respect, Trust, Love a must in a relationship in my opinionlove

Kwanita's photo
Tue 09/02/14 12:47 AM
still single because
mingle2 guy A - messaged me, I replied back and he responded back with a whole different topic!

mingle2 guy B - messaged me he loves animals and has a dog so he tells me.. when I replied to him nicely (truthfully) that I was badly bitten by a dog twice.. he responded to me saying..'i am no dog' .. huh?!

mingle2 guy C - messaged me claimed to be a Doctor Surgeon.. but can't spell and doesn't know the diff between 'there and their'

LOL frustrated and I'm still single hehehe slaphead

Cheers and good luck y'all love