Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 06:59 AM
Bible makes no mention of age , but rather the lust of the flesh period , old or young. And of course premarital sex .

But that's not what I was asking .....

no photo
Thu 10/19/17 09:26 PM
Just curious if there is women out there interested in a younger man ? Sexually or for more ?

I find myself attracted to older women genuinely ,a comparison would be like most men try for younger , my likes are the opposite.

So just curious on some women's responses to this and or there experiences ?

I just find it hard and maybe I'm missing something ....

no photo
Wed 10/06/10 09:00 AM
one last thing if everyone followed the 10 commandments and no one can deny this this world would actually be a place to live in if understand what im saying ,we definitley wouldnt be where we are we would be further

no photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:58 AM
your a moron no offense but i havent seen anyone twist the word of god to such an extent ,whats even worse you prolly believe scientist that a big bang theroy or another one of there imagined philosophys.

its absoulutley impossible for there to be no GOD , we didnt jus spring up out of no where and ne so called theroy on a scientific level is even more absurd and blasphemy.

I feel sorry for ppl like you ,you obviously havent read the bible and if you did you should read it again , Jesus was killed not suicide wheather he offered his life or not does not constitute it as suicide as he didnt not take his own life (ya get it )and as for ur term hut dwellers we still are there jus wooden now
from the trees to the animals and everything in between for you to say there is no good is to deny your own exsistence I can tell what you are about without even havin to meet you and my friend like most you will find out the hard way then it will only be to late
also for such and old so called "myth" it sure has alot of truth in it it spoke of the future long before it arrived and so much more