Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/02/10 09:44 AM
Hey all, been tryig to get over being sick in my guts about my break up. I dont miss him, just am sick of feeling dirty and used. I found out from his other gf that she met him at an orgie. Apparently he is perverted. He was a very good actor....there is more but I cant type it all out right now. Still too fresh in my mind.....ty amber, yeah i know he was a jack ***, but i let myself fall for another wierdo.

Love you all!

Karen

creationsfire's photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:49 PM
Hi Roy, same crickets, lol. Hanging in there. Just had a break up so not feeling so hot. I know it will pass, but still hurts. He just couldnt stand my limitations. Even after I told him everything from the beginng. PPPFTTTT!!!!

creationsfire's photo
Sun 06/06/10 06:21 PM
chirp chirp chirp

creationsfire's photo
Sat 03/13/10 01:05 PM
Thank you! Good to see that you are still here. I miss Marie too.....Havent had a chance to meet everyone new but just write and Ill try to answer swiftly.

Love you all!!!!

Karen

creationsfire's photo
Fri 03/12/10 02:06 PM
laugh Hey everyone, HIwaving I havent been online much since I met Rich. He is a very good man and is gentle and kind. Kinda left my mind to stop posting. I'll try to be on more often.

Just wanted to say hi and say that I'm on the mend. Life is so much better when you're in lovelove

Bp and depression are horrible to deal with, but he has brought out the little bit of good in me and completely understands everything. I never held anything back. ANd yes, I met him online, but not here. Met him on craigs list, laugh

Anyway, here I am in all my BP glory.laugh

Love you all!!!!!

Karen

creationsfire's photo
Thu 01/07/10 09:31 AM
HHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha Gotta love ya!

creationsfire's photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:06 AM
chirp chirp.............come on, Im as bad as anyone but 44 days w/o a post? Where the hell did everyone go?sad flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:40 AM
Marie, I havent been here in some time and was reading through this. Im sorry about your dad but Im glad that he passed easily. It's wonderful that the staff there know you and took good care of not only your father but you too. I think you needed that and Im glad you got it. You are a dear person.

I miss this damned place but nothing ever happenes to me anymore and Ive become a chain smoking hermit since the temp is going up into the high 100's. I have found someone. So far Im happy, but I dont know if he can handle me. Im too exausting to be loved. Ok enough of my whining.

Hiya everyone else.......have missed you all. Dont forget to write.

HUGS, Karen

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/06/09 10:56 PM
Darlin, I know it's easier said than done but don't give him another thought. You are better than him and you should charge rent for every moment he lives in your head. I know this from experience. Some people are sick and you deserve so much better. Someone else replied that you should report him as a scammer and they should get rid of him since he asked you for money. Forward the email he sent you to the mods or to one of the owners of the site. That has worked for me in the past. Hang in there. What he did was rank! scammers ust wait to hurt people if they dont get what they want. We dont want him doing this to other women on here or any other site right? Report him and then block him so he cant write you anymore. You are the victim here, but that doesnt make you powerless. Go get um and I wish those good ol boys were here. I have a real ass-hole who could use a good ass-whoopin!

creationsfire's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:20 PM

Hi everyone! Missed you and have so many things Ive been doing. I found a wonderful man. His name is Rich. He is being very good for me and we have known each other for going on 6 mo now. I think/hope this is the one.

Hope everyone is doing well and if not, Ill keep you in prayer.

HUGS AND SMILES

Good for you on finding someone who treats you rightdrinker

Thank you Cutiepie! So far he has been a perfect gentleman and his parent love me, and mine his. It is nice to be able to come in here and (personally for me) be able to write some good news. There are so many bad things happening to me but all I want to do it be with him. He has helped me through so much. I think we are getting close to the "L" wordlove

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/05/09 09:09 AM
Hi everyone! Missed you and have so many things Ive been doing. I found a wonderful man. His name is Rich. He is being very good for me and we have known each other for going on 6 mo now. I think/hope this is the one.

Hope everyone is doing well and if not, Ill keep you in prayer.

HUGS AND SMILES

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/05/09 09:06 AM
Hell, they are on my ass too and it wasnt even my fault. My purse was stolen and the thieves took money out of my account to the tune of $500. The bank refused to give it to me after complaining three times! Now they are calling me and harassing me every couple of days. I told them Im not giving them a red cent and that they can write it off. I can't. I will change my phone number if I have to.

I said ok, walked out and took 500 out of my over draft and changed banks! HA! They have been threatening to make it so I cant get another account at any bank for 5 years. I said go ahead. Ive already changed banks. You cant close out my account there and they arent calling me.! Screw them.

creationsfire's photo
Mon 03/16/09 05:49 PM
He walked.........the somabytch gets to walk.

creationsfire's photo
Sun 02/22/09 10:11 AM

Gee Roy, they are really beating you up at that job, but I guess like me, you are probably happy to be working these days. We are becoming the minority anymore it seems. I am working really hard to hold onto the part-time 2nd job too, hate having to type almost every night after work too, but need the money and the way things are I am going to work at holding on to both the jobs. The hospital it tightening up its belt and it is making me and others nervous. I don't know that it will affect me, I hope not, they actually added some duties to my job last week, which was great as I had not had enough to do and was worried it could lead to being laid off, so was grateful to get more work. The work force, or lack of work force, is really getting scary.

I still have the bug, but sure am tired of it. Think I am getting slowly better, but still look like a ghost, really pale yet. Should be getting better soon, am really tired of this.

They have a major virus running through town, a stomach bug, I have been staying ahead of it so far, but nervous as I am already sick, been using the opening doors with a paper towel trick at work, don't want to get another bug on top of this one.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Karen, hope you are well, I miss seeing your posts.

Take care.flowerforyou

Thanks Marie, I've been through hell these last few weeks but still not smoking. I think tht makes 3 months so far.

I met a guy and we have been hanging out together, but it is draining me. He is smothering me and I'm afraid of being used and he's afraid of being ditched, which I think I have done. He wants to remain friends, and as much as we have in common, that would be nice, but I know there will be sexual tension, so Im cautious.

He is harmless and sweet. I just cant take being called several times a day and then emails too. Then wanting to chat. Damn, I cant take it. And we havent had sex. I am celebate and he has been too but I dont think his was by choice, and mine is. I am fully prepared to live the rest of my life alone, w/o sex. He is not.

He made some moves and asked if we could sleep together w/o doing anything. I said NO! He says he will and can wait for me, but his actions are showing me that he is losing his self control. So I wrote him a dear john letter and told him I needed some space.

School is driving me nuts. I dont have the same feelings of pleasure when Im there like I did before. It just seems like a hassle. But I go. I have ditched a couple of classes due to being insecure and scared. I know I'll have to get used to being around people, but this agorphobia is really getting to me again. Very hard to go to school. When Im there all I can think about it getting home.........so thats the readers digest version of the crap I been going through.

I sincerely hope everyone will be better and that they take care. Warm wishes to you all.

Karen

creationsfire's photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:35 AM
Wow! BUMP! Where is everyone? hope all are doing fine. Im hanging in there. College is sucking the life out of me and being in a manic stage and having PTSD real bad right now is not helping my organizational skills. I'll get through it though. I always do. I took the last semester off, so I'm hoping I can get back into the groove. hugs to everyone! K

creationsfire's photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:14 PM
Chirp chirp......crickets?

Well, here we go. Happy New Year everyone. Hope this one will be better than the last one. So sad since the last one wasnt so bad until the "thing" happened. Now I have to spend the rest of this year getting over what happened last year. Bah!

I can't remember who said it but I have to take a good look around me sometimes. People who have to use the auto carts at the market, I live around and area with lots of homeless people, people with horrible diseases and cancer. You are right. It could be a lot worse.

Glad to hear everyone is doing ok. Maybe not good or wonderful, but keep up the good work people. Welcome to the new comers. Post anytime.

lubya's

Karen

creationsfire's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:31 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Sun 01/04/09 04:50 PM

Dragging their butt on the floor means that their anal glands need to be drained. I've had dogs do that before - even puppies. They need to go to the vet for that.

Ewwww... that doesn't sound good. Poor guy I guess i'll have to take him to the vet. I wish the holidays didn't totally mess up my cash flow, I wouldve taken him sooner. I was hoping I could just take care of him until after the first of the year.

Hi Brandy! Long time no see.....you can take your dog to any groomer and they will bathe and drain the anal glands. It smells really bad so be lucky it isn't something you can do, hahah.

I used to groom dogs for a couple of years and the expressing of anal glands was manditory unless I was told not to. Find a nice groomer and ask if they do it. Some won't. May save you money, as the vets are expensive I know.

My little Charlie is 1/2 dauchund 1/2 chiuaua. There is a pic of him in my profile. He is the blond one. He is very excitable and agressive. Great personality but there seems to be a short curcuit in his lil head.

He is good at figuring out how to jump up and get my hats off the wall, climb up and drag things from high places, and more, but if I want to teach him something, no go. Stubborn or stupid....I haven't figured it out quite yet. He is only 6 mo old, so we'll have to wait and see.

Smart as a whip. He has a fetish for my underwear, bra's hats, etc....He doesn't tear them up, just drags them around and takes them outside where all the stickers get into them. God help me when I go back to school.

I know he does this when I leave cuz he's mad that I left him behind, but I can't crate him. I can't afford a crate and he is so good about going outside. I don't want to train him to poop or pee in a cage.

He actually ruined and chewed up my best bra for the 1st time. I was livid. They were also bred to dig, and be very intelligent yet stubborn. They were bred in Germany to track and dig out badgers and other vermin. So I have to watch the yard carefully.

One thing I can say is the he has never once peed or pooped in the house. He has always used the dog door even when he fit in the palm of my hand.

I think the breeder had the pups follow her out the door to go to the bathroom. That is the only thing I can imagine since Ive never had a pup I didn't have to train. Good luck.....Karen

creationsfire's photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:53 PM

congrats :smile:

Thank you very much. This is one of the biggest hurdles Ive had to deal with thoughout my life. I appreciate the support.

creationsfire's photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:52 PM

give up smoking what?

Haha, cigs silly. The other I plead the 5th.

creationsfire's photo
Thu 12/25/08 07:57 AM
Fell off the wagon again about a month ago. Got back under control 5 days ago. I just keep jumping back on the wagon. I had a terrible problem and it doesnt matter what it was, lets just say it was bad enough to make me want to light up after being clean for 3 mo.

I have made the decision to try again and again until I get this right. My problem is hard situations and I cant have just one cig. I always end up with a pack by the end of the day. So 5 days is encouraging to me.

It much easier this time for some reason. The chantix has always helped me stop but after you finish it, it is up to me to stay smoke free. Everyone keep your determination no matter what and do whatever works for you no matter the cost.

Do what you can in your head and what helps you quit. COPD, chronic brochitis and asthma are not fun. 5 days and I already feel the difference in my lungs like I always do. Everytime I want a cig I just tell myself, I DONT SMOKE ANYMORE.

Merry Christmas!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25