Welcome to Mingle! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 11/18/10 10:16 AM
Edited by MelodyGirl on Thu 11/18/10 10:17 AM
Hi Hi Hi!!! waving

You guys are so wonderful. flowerforyou

My doctor actually said I was completely "stable" now! rofl

Isn't that the funniest thing you've ever heard? :laughing:

I've been staying with my wonderful boyfriend, and his family is also helping to take care of me. I was surprised at the help I needed. I go home from his house tomorrow to tackle the world on my own again though.

I'll be off work for another 4-6 weeks so you guys will see me here a lot in the meantime!! Squeeee!!! :banana:

MelodyGirl's photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:39 PM
Hi everyone. I was released today and I am doing ok. I wanted to jump online quickly to say thank you so much for the well wishes. I love my Mingle family. flowerforyou

I'll be active in a week or two.

Miss you guys.

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 11/08/10 07:45 PM
Hi and welcome! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:23 PM

I have no problem power sharing, as long as you don't mind a playful fight for control lol

P.S. Marry me?! :wink:

TB, Yes!!! I'll "allow" you to be the boss sometimes! tongue2 Let's get hitched! whoo hooo! :banana:

Je t'aime, ma cherie!

Squeeee! smitten

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:15 PM

I have no problem power sharing, as long as you don't mind a playful fight for control lol

P.S. Marry me?! :wink:

TB, Yes!!! I'll "allow" you to be the boss sometimes! tongue2 Let's get hitched! whoo hooo! :banana:

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:13 PM

hmmmm..... lol....you guys are something else....lol

So where's the best place to find a good spouse?

You don't "find" a good spouse. You develop yourself as a well-rounded individual and complete yourself. At that point you will attract like-minded people (friends and lovers). When you are comfortable in your own skin, you have a better chance of meeting someone serendipitously rather being contrived.

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:10 PM
Hi and Welcome to Mingle drinker

My stand-up comedy routine needs work; sorry. tongue2

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 11/08/10 03:53 PM

There is a popular belief that the best spouses are found in churches, not in bars. Do you agree?
Do you also agree or disagree that a spouse who embraces religion/spirituality is probably a better omen for peace of mind and a successful home life compared to a "godless" one?

Please share your thoughts.

It's harder to find a nymphomaniac submissive with a massive rack in a church.

rofl That is too f'ing funny!!! rofl

They are there ... probably doing the head church guy behind the altar! :laughing:
*Runs off to become the head church guy*

I think I have the massive rack, and nymph applies all the time. You will have serious problems with me on the submissive quality however. Compromise and meet behind the altar?? pitchfork

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 11/08/10 03:47 PM

There is a popular belief that the best spouses are found in churches, not in bars. Do you agree?
Do you also agree or disagree that a spouse who embraces religion/spirituality is probably a better omen for peace of mind and a successful home life compared to a "godless" one?

It's harder to find a nymphomaniac submissive with a massive rack in a church.

rofl That is too f'ing funny!!! rofl

They are there ... probably doing the head church guy behind the altar! :laughing:

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 11/08/10 03:45 PM

Disagree.

Church can be the house of hypocrisy. There are just as many "bad" people in church as in a bar; conversely, there are just as many "good" people in a bar as in church. Google the stories of the BTK Killer and John List as prime examples (serial killers found in churches).

Meeting someone requires common sense and not the Potemkin Village of “religion”.

Nicely put Melody!

Thank you lovie!!! flowerforyou

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 11/08/10 03:41 PM

Disagree.

Church can be the house of hypocrisy. There are just as many "bad" people in church as in a bar; conversely, there are just as many "good" people in a bar as in church. Google the stories of the BTK Killer and John List as prime examples (serial killers found in churches).

Meeting someone requires common sense and not the Potemkin Village of “religion”.

MelodyGirl's photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:54 PM
Mingle is not a joke.

Join the forums to mee the "sane" active members and block the idiots who only troll the profiles.

Make sure your profile isn't attracting the crazies too.

Welcome! :banana:

MelodyGirl's photo
Sun 11/07/10 04:33 PM
Hi waving

MelodyGirl's photo
Sun 11/07/10 04:12 PM
Welcome to Mingle! Joing the forums and you will be more successful. waving

MelodyGirl's photo
Sun 11/07/10 04:11 PM
Edited by MelodyGirl on Sun 11/07/10 04:11 PM
Cuddling? Eww surprised That's too mushy. :angel:

Welcome! If you don't find a girl, you can always buy a blanket! Jong the forums to meet active members. waving

MelodyGirl's photo
Sun 11/07/10 04:06 PM
Edited by MelodyGirl on Sun 11/07/10 04:09 PM
Hi and Welcome drinker

If u read all that, thanks! U must have a lot of time on ur hands haha. ok take care.:smile:

I don't think it's a matter of having "a lot of time on our hands" as much as when a person joins a dating site their success is based on the effort they put forth. Taking the time to read profiles and forum posts is THE most important part of online dating; otherwise, how is a person expected to get to know the members? If not, it would be a waste of time. winking

MelodyGirl's photo
Sun 11/07/10 12:31 AM

Just to say hi to all my potential lady friends.
If you are godly, family-oriented, well manered,
educated, ambitious and passionate about making
a positive mark on planet earth, you are my girl.
Check me out!

I suppose a well mannered person would not
correct your spelling.

Welcome :-)

Watch out Soufie! scared

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25