Community > Posts By > bracingmyself4u

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 10:12 AM
Came back to this earthwhat tears worse thing I EVER done!

no photo
Sun 09/21/14 12:30 PM

Hello Everyone...I am new to this.
peace and love to all!

no photo
Sun 09/21/14 12:26 PM
i feel like laughing after reading some of these topic and replies. Some of them are really funny and humorous and some of quite serious.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehe:banana: drinker oops waving flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 06:52 AM
Hello Everyone...I am new to this. Where is the best place to live in Ontario if you are into organic food/living and would like to grow your own food, hippyish, freedom-on-the-land type of person - no alcohol, chemical tobacco free with a non-religious approach to life but include meditations, angel guidance and strong desire to remember to live in the moment. Looking for people of like minds to build a community that respects the earth, cares for each other by holding the light for love and joy and peace.
Recently moved here from the Gulf Islands in BC.
peace and love to all!

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 05:34 PM
It is the "Jesus" everyone in the religious sector has been waiting for. Look to the skies for answers.
The Second Coming - The anticipated event when Jesus Christ returns to the earth to defeat evil and establish His reign of justice and peace.
It just seems like the perfect timing - whatever that is. lol
Have a nice life! BE happy! Let your light shine! peace and love!