Community > Posts By > OCL1951

OCL1951's photo
Sun 03/27/16 11:18 AM
Judith understand men are not fools in times of peace status of women is high in times of famine war status of women is low Eurpoe is burning women cry where are the real men I'm on a low income but 1 peter do not forget the brotherhood sisterhood of believers fear God honour all believers
Is so much more to it than that
Apart from our duty to love honour provide protect women is also make sure our country nation is liveable
So if you can not milk your own cow your hen no lay chances are your wife will not love honor obey as in ( Genesis 3-16 for faith with out works is dead means your wife is a dead you know what in. Bed
Is my girl so hot your girl is not
So do you desire a man or not as in wars 90% casualties are men protecting their women
Is like I will have you and you. And but not you girl
After is it not men ask girl to marry
Best of luck or will get no you know what cheers

OCL1951's photo
Sun 03/27/16 10:09 AM
Like what has Mexico got is of any value is this war yes No Muslims practice FGM
The first basic rule of freedom is right to free constructive speech my wife family in safety
From what I see of Mexico is. **** box you may dis agree but can any Mexicans guarantee
You will find a wife her peace security while Europe burns you. Burn effigies of Donald trump proves what
Zero
Let's be brutally frank I come from Australia we been in ww1ww1now ww3 against Germans Italians Vichy French
Japs Koreans nth Vietnamese we trained every army in the world except the Salvation Army
Before go to war count the cost if anything who really wants Islamic jihadi pedophile nut cases
We go to war to kill our enemies **** their women go home have some cannabis and watch Bugss Bunny on Tv
Tell me about your poverty if it really maters but the price of Liberty is eternal vigilance and constant security
Mexico Phillipines are Catholic countries remember Spanish Inquisition ha ow many did the Vatican murder in name of religion
In fact support for Donald Trump is viral **** Isis even their women detest thes wack brains

OCL1951's photo
Sun 11/08/15 01:10 PM
A 20 yr old Stallion can service say 20 foals in 1 day takes 11 months to give birth we make sure pay huge fees so our your prize ***** cow heifer filly breeds with perfect stud
Yet when comes to white girls any one will do if Muslim women have 10+ kids white woman 2-3 so fussy is destruction of so called superior white races starting with white woman
A prostituite charges huge fortune for. Sex
Genesis 3-16 the woman shall desire her man he shall rule over her if white superiority fakers no wake up nothing can save them
Have look at wars boxing martial arts in 1069 I was a 17 yrpld child soldier Vietnam war now 63 so what can you say to worry me wars so what read Mathew 24 divorce Dom violence
The white races need Stallions nod duds studs not holly wood
I'm white wars now fought third world countries thousands girls in Syria sold as sex slaves killed raped
Imagine what they go through while we breed tools hardest thing do open can bake beans
From our tossed up ****ed up de humanised de sanitised never come down white boy world
What mothers breed is who looks after you in old age you know knocking on your door
What you sow is what you reap who you mate with is your future chose wisely
Cheers no feeds in greed

OCL1951's photo
Sun 11/08/15 12:40 PM
A 20 yr old Stallion can service say 20 foals in 1 day takes 11 months to give birth we make sure pay huge fees so our your prize ***** cow heifer filly breeds with perfect stud
Yet when comes to white girls any one will do if Muslim women have 10+ kids white woman 2-3 so fussy is destruction of so called superior white races starting with white woman
A prostituite charges huge fortune for. Sex
Genesis 3-16 the woman shall desire her man he shall rule over her if white superiority fakers no wake up nothing can save them
Have look at wars boxing martial arts in 1069 I was a 17 yrpld child soldier Vietnam war now 63 so what can you say to worry me wars so what read Mathew 24 divorce Dom violence
The white races need Stallions nod duds studs not holly wood
I'm white wars now fought third world countries thousands girls in Syria sold as sex slaves killed raped
Imagine what they go through while we breed tools hardest thing do open can bake beans
From our tossed up ****ed up de humanised de sanitised never come down white boy world
What mothers breed is who looks after you in old age you know knocking on your door
What you sow is what you reap who you mate with is your future chose wisely
Cheers no feeds in greed

OCL1951's photo
Sat 09/26/15 06:08 AM
Growing up these 2 sisters lived with 1 man
After ww1+ww2 was a huge man shortage is more single women than men
Old Testament full of multilple wives Moses wrote 10 commandments had 2 wives
Hordes of girls Asia would love find western man
Wars upset balance of sexes Grace hotel Bangkok right name Thailand for every man 500 girls appx
Is like donkey in the well do you pull donkey out or let it drown (like15-13) or water the donkey

Women dance men chose society is castrating men with rules laws regulations
If Muslims have more babies than white women they can rule no war neede
Multiplication is the name of the game every generation has a new game if a stallion services 10 female horses in 1day produces 10 foals takes female horse produce 1foal even village idiot knows who has the power a man with 10 wives has 5 kids = 50 offspring do. The maths
Also how high is domestic violence divorce in west now
Marriage was meant to protect women their children
Go from cover to cover it recommends I wife not Gods law mans law

OCL1951's photo
Thu 09/17/15 01:10 AM
Quarter horse stallion horses are cute prefer work with stallion is a male thing they can tell you which girl ready for mating cooltell Whois friend or not make good watch dogs easy to train
Excellent for Yarding up girls 100 miles to bale of hay
Make all your troubles seem far away the best chicks ride horses check out their rear ends top rail chicks rule
Save a horse ride a cowboy drinks explode :

OCL1951's photo
Wed 09/16/15 08:03 PM
mate new here 3 interests guitars horses pony cow girl
horses smart for picking up chicks better than dating sites
like girls treat them right no problems why cow girls check rear end cowgirls esp plaits pony tails esp top rail girls check out the breeders flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

OCL1951's photo
Wed 09/16/15 07:55 PM
why not squashing mosquitos sponsored by mortein fly spray frustrated pitchfork

OCL1951's photo
Wed 09/16/15 07:49 PM
I joined AUSTRALIAN army 1969 as a 18 yo child soldier we were fit young virile there were hordes of 30+ ladies a blow job those days kissing a girl downstairs just blew their minds you must remember we were the cream of the crop well paid why have a old girl when young fillies available
young bees prefer young sweet flowers not old prunes
Now im 63 6pack fit a lot of women 30+ ail to realize if you can service your girls natural needs lots facial cream good for facial complexion
age is no difference my last g/friend 31
31goes into 63 twice
I have 3 interests guitars fast top line horses a girl who appreciates a fine man as god commanded
genesis 3-16 the woman shall desire her man n he shall protect rule over her :banana: :heart:

OCL1951's photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:22 AM
THERE ARE NO SHORTAGES OF DATING SITES TH ISSUE IS TO MANY OF THEM AS LESS CAN SOMETIMES BE BEST 1 MAN 1 WIFE 1 CHANCE
YOU MEET A GIRL ON CRAIGS LIST first thing you find is join a secure site [dating site ] to get ****ed over [buyer beware ] are discos ;night clubs; streets any safer ? no
IS a form of scamming scamming is a form of stealing stealing is a form of rape the rich rape the poor they raped the land for greed
the federal reserve is raping AMERICA
the 7Th commandment thou shall no commit adultery 8Th commandment thou shall not steal
is adultery stealing someones partner commitment + more

OCL1951's photo
Mon 06/01/15 12:11 PM
you marry a wife/partner not a job easier to find a job than a wife
absence makes the heart grow founder rubbish leads to sin
did not the wife promise to love honor obey in sickness and health the husband to honor love protect cherish for rich or poor till death do we part
true the west has a lot to answer for

OCL1951's photo
Mon 06/01/15 12:03 PM
CHEATING SCAMMING IS A FORM OF RAPE SPORT WE WAS ROBBED THEY RAPED THE LAND DIVORCE IS A FORM OF RAPE WHAT GOD has joined togeather let no man part

OCL1951's photo
Mon 06/01/15 11:54 AM
IN THE BEGINING GOD CREATED MARRIAGE AS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT UNDER GOD[ proverbs 2-17 ]it is not good for man to live alone gen 2-18 [the man shall desire her husband he shall rule over her [gen 3-16 ]violating thatis violting GODS law
GOD gave EVE to ADAM as his wife with strict conditions one being to love each other;;it is better to marry than burnwith passion 1 corr 7-9
the philosophy of the world is live and learn /the philisosphy of proverbs is learn to live
he/ she who denies sex denies love grounds for divorce
the results of violating gen 2-18/3-16 /1 corr 7-9 is homosexuality lesbianism prostitution dom violence divorce adultery chastity poverty ignorance + more