Community > Posts By > cuteNcoolgal

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Wed 01/27/16 10:56 PM
I'm an older woman but I don't get attracted to guys your age. Older woman that's me Lolxx. I'm another older woman who prefers men in her age-grade or men few years older than me . Smiless

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Sun 01/24/16 05:12 AM
Edited by cuteNcoolgal on Sun 01/24/16 05:15 AM

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Tue 01/19/16 09:35 AM
Hi James . I felt some kinda peace going through your post. I'm praying to God to give me someone who's christian both in heart and deeds. Can we be friends please? I'm not after a rich man neither am I after your money. I can work my own papers . All I want is a real christian who loves openly and ready to settle down probably before the year ends. God bless you James

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Tue 01/19/16 02:35 AM
I'm seriously looking to settling down this year . God help me. I'm 35 year old lady with girlish features ( very very youthful) u would doubt my age. I like men from non English speaking countries but who can also communicate in English. I'm not after your bank account and can work my papers to meet you in your country so long u r ready we settle down. I use sms than phone calls cos of some problem in one of ma ears. Please any Independent man here who loves black women?? Pls I'm sorry No Indians

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Tue 01/19/16 02:22 AM

Has something changed recently? Is there a new rule guys are following in regards to texting or messaging? I am clueless as to this. I've meet some guys once. I text the next day then 2 weeks pass before they reply back. Why does e even bother at that point???? I don't have time or patience for games. Either you're interested or not......

I've experienced such too mostly with white guys. Makes me lose interest in the friendship that never even started.

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Tue 01/19/16 02:13 AM

woman are afraid of you guy, because there is lot of cheater out there....@ray

Yeah . Worrisome how most just wanna flirt and av sex. Not interested in marriage. I'm a Nigerian lady and wanna settle down this year. God help me

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Tue 01/19/16 02:08 AM
Hi . I registered like 2 years back or so but was inactive cause i seem to be getting no where as to finding some guy here. I want some independent man ready o settle down this year. A family kinda man. Phew! I'm so tired of searching .

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Tue 01/19/16 02:02 AM
Very Funny hahahaahahaaa

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Fri 09/12/14 03:56 PM
Edited by cuteNcoolgal on Fri 09/12/14 04:00 PM
As regards online . flirty chats? "Yes" . . Dirty chats? No way. In the real world I wouldn't giggle at such naughty words unless I am in a serious relationship with him

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:45 AM
A faithful person who's a protector , affectionate, friendly, romantic, committed; and a little crazy . And ofcourse godliness :smile:

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:24 AM
The good men and women may not always be seen but they are there not far from us. We'll keep passing by them unnoticed if the criteria we want in a spouse is too high!

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:45 AM

Maybe you will meet people with better intentions on the forum.

I for one hope so cause I'm beginning to fear all the good ones have been claimedfrown

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:32 AM
Lots of them babes online ; I can always have my pick" must be their line of thoughts. Very worrisome!

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Tue 09/02/14 10:58 PM
Hello I'm so new here. Joined today but noticed the site doesn't make for clear profile pictures. Not a good thing :( . I'm cool yeah as in beautiful and independent. Got my own business. Just looking for a guy to be mine. I'm not anxious and so I'm not gonna allow just any man. Only real men, attractive n family kinda guys ;)

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Tue 09/02/14 10:41 PM
NO WAY! Why I'm not your whore

cuteNcoolgal's photo
Tue 09/02/14 10:30 PM
99% believe singles are no virgins. The truth is don't let anyone know whether or not you are. Lest they lust after you if you are a V cause they wanna be the first to go in. Or they think you are promiscuous if you ain't a V . Real love wouldn't ask that question "are you a virgin?" But lust will ask and will always wanna know.