Community > Posts By > violet73

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 08:19 PM
Brother, i didnt ask u to agree with me. Up to u what u think, and it will not influence my opinion. I just hope u remember this, when this ayah come,"Today I have perfected your Deen for you, completed My Favors upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your Deen." (Qur'an 5: 3) there is no Shia. What am talking here its about the dangerous of Shiah doctrine called Taqiya. Well, its no use to debate with someone who doesnt want to know.

I believe there is none worthy of worship but Allah and I testify that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is Allah's worshipper and Messenger. I believe the Quran and i following the Hadith.

May Allah forgive my wrongspeech, lead us to true path and protect us from slanders againts our deen, amin.

"And whoever seeks a Deen other than Islam, It will never be accepted of him, and on the Last Day he will be one of the losers." (Qur'an 3: 85)

Jazakallah khair

no photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:29 AM
waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 07:06 PM
Waalaikumsalam Zeynab, lets make friends sister flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 09:48 PM
Edited by violet73 on Mon 07/06/15 10:06 PM
"The Muslims will split into 73 sects, and only one sect will go to Jannah". (Bukahri, Muslim, Tirmidhie, Abu Dawud etc).

From Anas that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

"The Children of Israa�eel divided into seventy-one sects and the Christians divided into seventy-two sects. And my Ummah shall divide into seventy-three sects, all of them being in the Fire except one sect."

These are not weak hadiths. Seems u dont understand what is Sunnah, brother sheikh. Sunni is people who following the sunnah. What is your shahadah bro? is it same as Shiite shahadah? if your shahadah is true as prophet's teach us, why u must deny hadith? Who are we to deny hadith when Muhammads (pbuh) name just beside Allah's name? Only people who has sami'na wa atoqna can feel the importance of Sunnah in his life. Why i said shiite is wrong, becoz they modifying the aqidah. We understand Christian, Jews, and other religion Is not part of Islam, becoz they clearly not worship Allah, BUT Shiite really similar practising as Islam but in fact they are modifying the rules in Islam. They changing the aqidah. They worship the 12 Imams. Islam is only ONE religion, ONE GOD, ONE path, Yes we are a muslim, but we are following the SUNNAH, a Sunnah is a word from Prophets salallahu alaihi wassalam. There are also no verses in Quran to tell us how to pray. We learn some of our duties from Hadith not Quran. There are certain verses but you need to look at Hadith to understand their true meaning cause we are advised to learn Quran from the Prophet and Hadith is his teachings.
==================================================================
Muslim: Ya Allah!
Christian: Jesus!
Syi'ah: Ya Ali! or: Ya Hassan! or: Ya Hussein!
Mean, Syi'ah monotheism is no better than Christian, their punctual god is human. Their ritual ibadah are similar to Islam though.
==================================================================
The word ��Sunni�� itself comes from the term ��Sunnah��, explained earlier to be the teachings of Prophet Muhammad, for they are strict in abiding by these teachings without any introductions, interpolations, or omissions. The word Shiite (Shi��a in Arabic) means a ��party��, ��sect��, ��supporters�� or a ��group of like minded individuals��. God says in the Quran addressing His Prophet, Muhammad:

��Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (Shi��a), you have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah, Who then will tell them what they used to do�� (Quran 6:159)

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:43 PM
Everybody is good at something but nobody is good at everything.
anyway am a muslim n am proud of it.

Good luck with yur search! :banana:

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 09:54 PM
May Allah accept our fasting, forgive our sins, and guide us all to the Straight Path. May Allah bless us all during Ramadan, and throughout the year, with His forgiveness, mercy, and peace, and bring us all closer to Him and to each other.

Amiin.

Please also remember to make Dua for all our Muslim brothers and sisters facing difficulty around the world. Iftaar time is the best time for our Dua's to be accepted.

Ramadan Kareem Mubarak

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 05:02 PM
satu hal yang amat dikesalkan, ramai orang yang dah salah guna website cari jodoh, terutama yang beragama Islam. Sekalipun anda tidak berada di site yg dimilik muslim, tidak bolehkah anda bersikap yang melambangkan sebagai orang Islam. Buat topic inginkan seksual, nak jilat lah, issh, malunya.. Sedangkan malu itu adalah cabang dari iman. Lebih malu lagi apabila non muslim baca dan terus beranggapan bahawa Islam lah yang salah.

cari lah isteri dengan cara yang elok...
Bagaimana bakal isteri nak taatkan anda, jika anda sendiri tidak taat kepada perintah agama.

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 04:26 PM

.... it became a global terrorism war against human civilization .

..... and it start by WHO?

the famous conspiracy theory as usual .... you can't just admit that you have serious problems in your ideology .. that's why you wouldn't ever be able to get along with yourselves and with others .... no need to mention endless sectarian wars between islam main sects , Sunnah and Shi'a...

U not understand, what is Sunnah and what is Shi'a. Theres only one God, one Religion in Islam and its the one who following Sunnah from Prophet Muhammad salallahu alaihi wassalam. No else. So, no Shi'a in Islam. I hope u open your heart with peace mind to learn and investigate the truth about it. Guidance ultimately comes from God. May Allah guide us, amin.

I was Muslim before defecting from islam and becoming an Atheist , so i know exactly what i am talking about .

:smile: So please dont blame or angry if anyone from other religion choose Islam as their religion becoz they know what are they looking for...

that is not our point of discussion , i believe that the problem lies in the islam itself , leave alone muslims , newly converted or those who were born as muslims .

u also always provoke my post to syria or what u said as terrorism. dont blame others for what u had. I also dont blame anyone for the oppression of Muslims, who might it due from the weakness of Muslims themselves are getting lazy to worship or disobey to Allah's commandment then finally following their own desire.

not at all , what islamic state terrorists do now is similar to what muslims did in the very beginning , do you know that mohammad himself ordered for beheading some of his enemies and captivity of females and children of (Bani Quraizah ) in ( Ghazwat al Ahzab - Battle of Trench )
How would Muslims feel if christians went about kidnapping and having them beheaded? Total uproar to say the least? Violet can't face the facts cos she's brainwashed, simple as?

If talking about kidnappings, beheadings, I think this oppression has occurred among all religions. Am not in brainwash and here we can see how some of u discriminated me, but i not be so to u. the facts is i love all people for the sake of Allah.

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 07:33 AM

Thanks to all, in the next time i will see, smileyface2013, how many people you find as scammers?

Too many in here.

I found 3 fake profiles.

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 07:32 AM
see her/his profile. It is written there when she/he last online

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 06:39 AM
More video link for u :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvmNrUqbnwU&list=PL3CGAzBJgX36gy2dRdChR9YNCzUHpvGzU

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 05:48 AM
Edited by violet73 on Thu 12/25/14 05:55 AM

the famous conspiracy theory as usual .... you can't just admit that you have serious problems in your ideology .. that's why you wouldn't ever be able to get along with yourselves and with others .... no need to mention endless sectarian wars between islam main sects , Sunnah and Shi'a...

U not understand, what is Sunnah and what is Shi'a. Theres only one God, one Religion in Islam and its the one who following Sunnah from Prophet Muhammad salallahu alaihi wassalam. No else. So, no Shi'a in Islam. I hope u open your heart with peace mind to learn and investigate the truth about it. Guidance ultimately comes from God. May Allah guide us, amin.

I was Muslim before defecting from islam and becoming an Atheist , so i know exactly what i am talking about .

:smile: So please dont blame or angry if anyone from other religion choose Islam as their religion becoz they know what are they looking for...

that is not our point of discussion , i believe that the problem lies in the islam itself , leave alone muslims , newly converted or those who were born as muslims .

u also always provoke my post to syria or what u said as terrorism. dont blame others for what u had. I also dont blame anyone for the oppression of Muslims, who might it due from the weakness of Muslims themselves are getting lazy to worship or disobey to Allah's commandment then finally following their own desire.

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 03:28 AM

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 03:15 AM

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 03:08 AM

oh we are in dating sites.
Peace.
Wassalam...

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 02:56 AM

Islam is the greatest gift of Allah for us. I just sharing it with u all. Just watch the vid link... :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIVD3VWhQY0

i have hundreds of other links show the other side of this gift , but i'd rather not post them here , i could get banned for sharing such brutal content .

pls share in message. Pls find link what happen in rohingya, CAR, China, Thailand too.. ok ? im waiting u in message :wink:
Some members of your religion are more confused than Scooby Doo!

i like to watch scooby doo cartoon.

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 02:55 AM

Islam is the greatest gift of Allah for us. I just sharing it with u all. Just watch the vid link... :smile:

i have hundreds of other links show the other side of this gift , but i'd rather not post them here , i could get banned for sharing such brutal content .

pls share in message. Pls find link what happen in rohingya, CAR, China, Thailand too.. ok ? im waiting u in message :wink:

why sharing links from china and thailand , some links form Syria show the most recent achievements of islam , islamic state terrorists started to play soccer with heads of people they kill .

oh please dont be unfair to me.. Just find out what happened in rohingya, thai, china, CAR.... ok? :smile:

i am talking about my homeland , Syria , as long as i see that in front of my eyes what is the need to look for something else in China !!

well, sorry about your country. its bless country actually, hmm, why dont u ask bashar to settle your problem ?

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 02:50 AM

why sharing links from china and thailand , some links form Syria show the most recent achievements of islam , islamic state terrorists started to play soccer with heads of people they kill .

oh please dont be unfair to me.. Just find out what happened in rohingya, thai, china, CAR.... ok? :smile:

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 02:36 AM

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 01:27 AM
Muslim dont have Santa claus...

Previous 1 3 4