Community > Posts By > FallinAngel82

FallinAngel82's photo
Thu 04/23/09 10:40 AM
my last gall bladder attack i had before surgery was without a doubt the worst physical pain i ever had , thats even with 25 hours of labor only to have a c-section with my daughter , 2 c-sections one for both my sons, sliding across the school parking lot on my left arm and leg and losing about a one inch chunk out of my elbow , two tattoos being used as a jungle gym for kids ages 8-1

okay well either my gall bladder attack or having an abcessed tooth , they are pretty much tied

FallinAngel82's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:18 AM
just thought i'd pop in and say hello .. so

HELLOOOOOOO

FallinAngel82's photo
Mon 03/02/09 05:51 AM
when i was pregnant with all of my kids, it never failed, i always dreamed i was a superhero, kickin ass and protecting the innocent, so i could pretty much understand that i was having those dreams because i what was inside me was the innocent i was going to spend my life tryin to protect

then on the other hand, i've had dreams when i was younger that reoccured at different times. 2 of them in a way have come true, one was of my dad and myself in a field on horseback, when i was a teenager that one happened. another i had when i was a kid, was of my entire house covered in tarantulas, and now my parents have around 20 adult tarantulas and many babies in their home

and then we have the wierd azz dreams that make absolutly no sence whatsoever , and are constantly changing from one place and time to another, where i only remember bits n pieces like a house falling into an ocean that wasnt there 3 minutes before hand, and tryin to fight my way to the surface.

so yes i dream and most of the time i remember them but usually i dont try to interpret them

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:25 AM
good morning everyone , was without internet for a bit but glad to be back online once again woohoo

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:59 PM
if i have time to think before i react then i think and then react if i dont have the time then i react first which usually ends badly for all involved lol

if its something tragic, i think through what needs to be said and done before i react

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:57 PM
my prayers are with you and your family cathy may God grant you the peace you all need to live life with his memory held strong in your hearts

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:55 AM
flowers congratulations and best wishes to you both flowers flowers flowers flowers

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:10 AM
COFFEEE!!!!!!!

((judy))((charles))

good morning

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:38 PM
well either she's just not ready for a serious relationship and likes how things are right now, or she's scared of getting hurt ,

best thing would be to talk to her about how you feel and see what she says ,

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:34 PM
yeah like me, been on this site for around 2 years i think and i'm dating someone i didnt meet online, so i'm just here to keep friends i already made and to make a few more,

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:31 PM

PSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Spittle)

SERIOUSLY, I AM FEMALE!! FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMALE! AGHH!!

That was a pretty good answer, though, I guess.

ooops sorry bout that, raccoon threw me off a bit should have looked at profile,, truely sorry

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:28 PM
and how hilarious is it that he begs for an actual answer or possible answer and when he gets one he's nowhere to be found

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:24 PM

chocolate for me,

for men , i'm guessin their dong or the tv remote

i just keep getting a mental picture of a man hitting the remote with his penis.noway what spock shocked slaphead

rofl rofl rofl

well ya know i figured, every time i see a man watchin tv he's got one hand down his pants and the other on the clicker

you mean to tell me, that a guy does that with you in the same room? what, is he nuts!!!!!
if i was thirty years younger, the tv would be out the window! he would follow the tv.....

yeah well , not exactly my man that does that lol.. but men in general that i've noticed, like my brother, my dad, uncles, daughters dad, sons dad lol.. pretty much all of them lmao ,hell even my grandfather around 9 years ago

found it hilarious

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:17 PM
i learned how to cook from my great grandmother and my grandmother, and from my father too, i've have been cooking on my own since i was around 9 or 10 so i've had plenty of time to get very good at it,

i'm always thinkin up new things to do with what i've got and when i'm on a short budget i'm good at creating big meals with little to cook with

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:15 PM
oh i'm sure she will be, but will pray that it all goes well anyway

try not to worry to much and enjoy the thought of being a grandma

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:13 PM
there are several who may not put to much thought into their tagline but instead put more in their actual profile, a tag line is a just that a tagline, its not anywhere near as important as the actual content of the profile itself

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:10 PM

chocolate for me,

i just keep getting a mental picture of a man hitting the remote with his penis.noway what spock shocked slaphead

rofl rofl rofl

well ya know i figured, every time i see a man watchin tv he's got one hand down his pants and the other on the clicker

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:05 PM
woohooo CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA!!! AND A BIG ONE TO THE SOON TO BE NEW MOMMY many best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:04 PM
chocolate for me,

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:03 PM
lord pleaasseee tell me i remembered my deodorant before i walked out the door

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25