Community > Posts By > True_Rose

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:39 PM
Im looking for a relationship and a guy my age or a little few years older or younger then myself........waving waving

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:30 PM
wow im seeing a lot off long relationships !!

it may sound bad but my longest relationship was 4 MONTHS tears tears

I only ever had 3 relationship......and to make matter worse i allways ended the relationships surprised surprised ......

Do you think two people can spend there hole lifes together and be still in love with them???

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:23 PM
While you’re busy looking for the perfect person, you’ll probably miss the imperfect person who could make you perfectly happyslaphead slaphead

.............sad .............brokenheart .........................

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:14 PM
look get a woman you like dont worry about her hear as most girls change there hear color the hole time.

2. most blonds girls these days are not relay blond there die there heir.
3. if you are going to marry her and grow old together she is not going to be "FIT" and BLOND just like a wee cute puppy.it not always going to be cute poppy its going to get old and big/fat........so i think if your are really looking for love you need to be less shallow.....

put it this way do you tick all the fit blond woman's boxes ?? drool drool smitten smitten

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 08:55 PM
i think a lot of people have that problem.frustrated

I have been on many dating site for a few years now and its hard to find some one as there is millions of people on line and more than haft off them are looking for hook ups or endless email for people twice my age.

i have been on this site a few days now and i have been using the form mattes but it seem to me people just post in them but they DONT SEAM TO READ true peoples comments so it get very hard to know someone in the community rooms as there are not live chats...........what can i say to the op when im out off ideas ,such as life !!flowers flowers flowers

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 08:13 PM
in todays world the meaning of the work "love" = sex..........surprised surprised surprised flowers

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 07:44 PM
whats with some MEN these days ?

As long as a lady is skinny men are happy but if you ask me, a woman with curves is pretty too but a lot off guys dont see that !! why ??.......

stop been a sheep and have a mind off your own.offtopic

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 07:21 PM
hiya every one just new to this dating sitedrinker drinker

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:37 PM
are you for real man laugh laugh

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:00 PM
yes,yes and yes i have notices people don't fill in there profiles ....

whats with that??

its so hard to email a guy with noting on his profile and even when you go to the trouble off saying hi there have the sheep to say there don't answer to "HI" TEXTS......... explode explode devil devil

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 03:36 PM
SELL MY BODY !!pitchfork pitchfork

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 03:33 PM
SELL MY BODY !!pitchfork pitchfork

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 03:22 PM
if i was a MAN i would seal my body why you may ask ok heres why.......

1, id make plenty off money ...
2. guys are crazy about sex so id be getting payed for a acct i LOVEEEE....!!:banana: :banana:
hahaha..............

True_Rose's photo
Sat 09/20/14 03:20 PM
if i was a MAN i would seal my body why you may ask ok heres why.......

1, id make plenty off money ...
2. guys are crazy about sex so id be getting payed for a acct i LOVEEEE....!!:banana: :banana:
hahaha..............

True_Rose's photo
Thu 09/18/14 08:35 PM
wow you toke the word out off my mouth tears tears tears lol

True_Rose's photo
Thu 09/18/14 08:32 PM

hhhhhhm hhhhmmmmmmmm............
Hit the road wife and im not taking you back, cos i fond myself a new lady and she even calls me baby so i thing you are a little crazy for leaving me .........but i got to say me new lady loves me with out a job but ha i still got a truck !!!!...........

she be backkkkkkkkkkkkkk love love

True_Rose's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:46 PM
when i was on my travels in parts off Africa the people there believed in Witchcraft and when there got sick they would give any animals,money,food just to see one.some wouldn't see a doctor.

some Witchcraft use to hurt people or to get rich. black magic.

what i know there is two types off Witchcraft,withe witch and the black witch. when i was there the local wouldn't use some off the lakes or walls as they believed there family's would be chorused but this witch......

its also good things about.some people go to stop then from getting etc..

i don't believe in it and would never go to see on but every one to there own i guess........ waving waving

True_Rose's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:20 PM
hi everyone waving waving

im here to fined a nice guy to hopefully have a relationship with.
smile2 smile2

True_Rose's photo
Thu 09/18/14 06:48 PM
wow im seeing a lot off long relationships !!

it may sound bad but my longest relationship was 4 MONTHS tears tears

I only ever had 3 relationship......and to make matter worse i allways ended the relationships surprised surprised ......

Do you think two people can spend there hole lifes together and be still in love with them???

True_Rose's photo
Thu 09/18/14 06:39 PM
............Hi everyone im from Co,Louth, Ireland .......
i would love to get chatting to some nice people here.:banana: :banana:

Previous 1