Community > Posts By > kingme242

kingme242's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:50 AM
Only for a short time, but I am glad to be back!!!!!!!

kingme242's photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:42 PM
Thanks everyone for your support and wonderful comments. Its a hard thing to deal with. A little info on my big brother. He was a former army ranger, a big reason why I joined. We even got to serve together in the Army!!! I enjoyed that tremendously. He is the toughest person I have ever meet, physically and mentally, he was a monster. A very intelligent and caring person. Many though he was a little rough but truly he was a realist and told it like it was. I may have never joined the army if it wasn't for him. I needed it, I was a cocky kid who had the world at his hands. I aced high school, was a good football player and recieved a partial sport scholarship to UVA. I injured my knee during practice and ended my career playing I football. At this time my father was diagnosed with throat cancer. I decided to come back and go George Mason University. I was a little disenchanted with the academic world. I got a little wild. My brother brought me back to reality and I joined the army at the age of 18 almost 19. The army instilled respect, honor and integrity in me. Everything my brother told me it would. I love you big brother, I will miss with every breath I take. Until the day we meet again, I will carry on your memory and your children will never be without, I love them as my own. I see you in their face and they are as tough as you!!!! Love you!

kingme242's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:23 PM
First I would like to say sorry to all my mingle friends for being M.I.A.. I will respond to all the mail.

I recently lost my eldest brother to a car accident. Many of you know that I ship out on June 1st to Afghanistan. I have had a lot of prep work and trying to workout my personal life before leaving. My eldest brother, who is my hero, was killed. I am at the moment lost and distraught. I don't have much family in America so everyone that I have means a tremendous amount to me. My brother was a person and one of the best brothers anyone could have. He made a great impression on me and helped mold me into the person I am today. He was on of the best fathers I have ever seen, the kids came first, ALWAYS. He leaves before seeing his third child born and my mother is destroyed inside. I just had to get this off of my chest as I am one to hardly ever bother anyone with my problems. I am going through fits of rage and extreme sadness. I lost my father at the age of 20 and now my eldest brother at 31. I am trying hard to not let the bitterness enter my heart, but its hard, very hard.

kingme242's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:45 PM
LOL! That was funny, I needed that. I shall try my hardest to make it, I maybe in uniform, but I will try.bigsmile

kingme242's photo
Wed 04/29/09 10:37 AM
I will try. I just have to get some things in order before I ship out. I also have the new business which my brother will run until my return. I will try to be there, promise.

kingme242's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:08 AM
Edited by kingme242 on Wed 04/29/09 08:08 AM
I won't be able to make it, I have a little more prep work than I thought. Everyone enjoy and have fun, drive safe! Hope to catch to you guys in a few months.

kingme242's photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:07 PM
Edited by kingme242 on Tue 04/21/09 08:09 PM
no its not, but I think it should be!!! The heart is just a muscle but the soul is your essence, it is infinite!!!

kingme242's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:25 PM
I love it, very very clever!!!!!happy

kingme242's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:24 PM
thanks guys. I wish life was always nice, but we all know that its up and down, a big ass pogo stick, and sometimes we have to bust our tail!

kingme242's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:22 PM
lol, thanks for the compliments. when I write I like put myself in another persons shoes. I find it can be easy to write about my feelings but its a challenge to write about someone elses feelings. Thank again. I just like to write.

kingme242's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:17 PM
flowerforyou

kingme242's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:15 PM
your are a liar
venomous words,
a thieves tongue
stolen my heart,
your web is broken
black heart
black eyes
silent words
meaningless banter
trickery
deceivery
broken pieces
tearless eyes
innocence in denial
you are a liar

kingme242's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:13 PM
Long flowing hair like the Ganga
You must be a goddess
Glowing face, glistening smile
I am enamoured
my soul as an offering
I worship your essence
purity in your love
I have become your servant

kingme242's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:05 PM
Simplistic in my feelings,
ordinarily described, not a novel
just a statement of my affection, a shortage of words,
my feelings are infinite
penetrated every pore of my being, your love
excitingly addicting tremors of pleasure
sleepless nights of anticipation, your love
owner of heart
my only earthly master
Simply, I love you

kingme242's photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:12 PM
can't wait to meet everyone, I have been recalled to active duty so this will be one of my last fun times out. I am actually excited about returning to active duty and hope to come back home soon and in one piece. See everyone soon!

kingme242's photo
Wed 04/15/09 12:26 PM
works for me, if its only one person or a dozen, should be some fun.

kingme242's photo
Wed 04/15/09 12:24 PM
I think when you are online its quite easy to be open. Typed words and pics are very different then voices and faces. Just be yourself and be open like you are.

kingme242's photo
Fri 04/10/09 06:23 PM
May 1st sounds good to me!

kingme242's photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:36 PM
its funny that no ones comments when a woman asks why???

kingme242's photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:33 PM
No buddy, I did very well in the Army and the matter of fact is that I never allowed soldiers under me to stupe to name calling each other. Its teamwork in the Army. I would have never survived Afghanistan or Iraq if we all called each other names. I am now a reservist. Join the Army and serve your country, do combat duty and then I will take you seriously. Now this thread has gone over board, but again name calling stupid and childish. Am I pissed, yes I am. An adult wants to stupe to name calling. Whats next, playground fight? Amusing very amusing!

Previous 1 3