Community > Posts By > Anna_Noblesse

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 11:04 AM
"a result of the destruction of the collective knowledge of greco-roman civilization by catolic church."

Hey now I'm Catholic. Don't blame us when it was clearly the fault of one of former president George Bush's ancestors.

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 11:00 AM
Dear moogle guys hanging out in the general store section.

At what point will you realize I'm joking around?
Yes, I know what the slut in bed is really saying.
I'm making fun because she worded it oddly.

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 10:19 AM
Your profile is not too long.

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 10:13 AM
All the disembodied rolling emoticon heads remind me of Game of Thrones.

Winter is Coming!

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 10:03 AM
Dear moogle.

I briefly visited your place a couple years back and it was rockin'.
There were people everywhere and there was hardly a dull moment.
I had to leave to get some tea and an education.
Now I'm back.
But the parties over?
Where'd everyone go and why has no one replaced those who have left?
Sorry moogle but this girl doesn't perform in empty rooms.

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 05:56 AM
I want to go back 2000 years and ask those people what they thought was on the bottom side of the flat earth?

Maybe they thought the earth was flat because of all the sailors that disappeared when they went too far out to sea. They figured the sailors fell off the earth, not being sophisticated enough to figure out the real truth which was that the mermaids took 'em.

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 05:44 AM
Oh, thank you for the welcome everyone.

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 05:38 AM

It is not your responsibility to prove that you are real.

Then who's responsibility is it, president Obama's?
That guy doesn't take responsibility for anything so if we aren't going to do it ourselves, it's not going to get done.

Presenting yourself by video and so on, gives too much food for scammers.

Bring them on! As long as I get the second item for free (except shipping and handling) I'm okay with them. Besides I'm going to be rich as soon as my inheritance from my long lost Nigerian uncle comes through.

I have identified 71 fake profiles in 1 and half year.

So you're saying this site is nothing but scammers?

Don't worry, God's Word says that blessed is the man who finds ... Mr. Right gonna find you and believes you

Well I wasn't worried until you brought God into this. I spent twelve years in Catholic school and to be honest I thought she was done talking to me awhile.
I don't want Mr. Right to find me because it'll probably just end in divorce. Instead just send me a couple of Mr. Wrongs and some Russian vodka and I'm good to go.

Nowhere in all that were any of my questions answered. I figured out already that there's no place to put captions on pictures and that they can't be reordered.
I don't want to add a video link to my profile and risk the sites system deleting my profile (as it did when i joined P O F). So if God could drop me a line on the answer to that question I'd be willing to toss up a couple of Hail Marys.

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 03:06 AM

i talk to many persons but i think i can't find anyone real from this dating sute????
if someone is real then talk to me....

If the people you're talking with aren't real then what do you think they are? Bots looking for sex? Monkeys writing Shakespeare? Someone is on the other end typing.

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 02:25 AM
Edited by Anna_Noblesse on Sat 09/20/14 02:33 AM
Hi I'm Anna.

I was here briefly a couple of years ago but I've forgotten a few things so some questions if I may.

I don't see a way to put captions on my photos. Is that not an option?
Can photos be reordered?

Edit to add more questions.

Are links to video sites allowed on our profile? As we all know young women on the web are fake until proven otherwise so to avoid the whole "you're a dude"
accusations I posted a tag at the end of one of my mini movies where I mention this website and my mingle name. I currently have a picture of the video on my photo section and I'd like to post the direct link if it's okay.