Community > Posts By > radhyee

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 01:32 AM

I am not sure about firebird but I am having an autonomous sensory meridian response while eating roast lamb laced with fresh mint sauce :wink: love love

Cool
I rest my case✌

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 01:15 AM
Whats happening to you people:cry:
Where is the fire:grin::smiling_imp::blush::smiling_imp:

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 01:09 AM

How long for ??? Do you mean forever biggrin

Yup
For Forever

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 12:58 AM
Go to hell food:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 08:43 PM

I don't think OP is far off. Most people on here, and any dating site for that matter, are not really happy, bored (and thus not happy), and lonely (and thus not happy) and still struggling with some old pain they never dealt with (and thus not happy).
Not necessarily one of these, more likely a mixture of these 4, in various degrees.

It's not exclusive to dating sites btw. It's like that almost everywhere, certainly online, even on spiritual forums where you expect -and hope- to find positive and happy people.

Exactly that's what I am trying tell

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 10:51 AM
Thanku all
For sharing your vision
On this topic
Cheers:beers:🥃:meat_on_bone:

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 10:50 AM

At times
Less social media interactions

I'm not sure about your country but here there's lots of things you can do in the community to help with loneliness.

If you're talking about being lonely for someone special in your life, then yes, I believe most experience being lonely for that from time to time.

I admit there are times when I have, although that's my own doing because I can't expect to meet someone if I don't go anywhere.

The sites, like Mingle, are nice for social interaction and can help with loneliness but the only thing that truly helps is being proactive with inviting other's into your life. That means either actively seeking online or getting out in public and participating in social gatherings that focus on singles so you can meet single women/men.

I agree:thumbsup_tone1:

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 10:49 AM

Most people that are on mingle are in someway lonely
I agree
Majority is of lonely people

I agree too, since what was stated was "someway" lonely.

There is no reason to seek out interaction with others (most especially strangers or shallow relationships) unless there is "someway" feelings of loneliness, or it's necessitated by another purpose (e.g. to do what you need to do for a job/hobby and interaction is necessary to accomplish that).

Since the sole purpose and function of this site is interacting with people in someway (directly, indirectly via viewing profiles/posts, or passively) then in order to come here there is some desire and a conscious willing choice to interact with people.

But if you are defining "someway lonely" or "lonely" as desperately lonely, or wallowing in loneliness, then I'd disagree.

Any seeking out of interaction with others is driven by "someway" degree of loneliness (unless driven by ulterior motives, like to ask for money, then the money can be the motive and people are perceived to be the easiest path to that money and there is no loneliness involved, although a case could be made that there is in "someway" a level of loneliness which influenced the person to perceive other people as a means to money and they are seeking out the interaction as an additional fulfillment).

Totally agree:blush::blush:

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 06:05 AM
Thanks bro
Really appreciate your approach
Towards this forum:thumbsup_tone1::thumbsup_tone1::blush::blush:

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 06:02 AM
Everybody has its own perspective
If you were not lonely then why at the first place you started using this dating site
Instead of Facebook
And other established sites

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 05:57 AM
At times
Less social media interactions

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 03:24 AM
I agree
Majority is of lonely people

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 11:38 AM