Community > Posts By > Segbo15

Segbo15's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:45 PM

Why would you fear God? Shouldn't you love God?

Is until when you fear God before u can obey his words commanding
you in bible to respect your husband as he is the crown on your head.

Segbo15's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:37 PM
Thank you all for your contributions but i still need more elderly enlightment.
Love you all.

Segbo15's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:24 PM

honor, respect, integrity = 3 qualities I'd like to find in a perspective partner/relationship.:thumbsup:

And mostly 'Fear of God'.
Thanks for your enlightment sir.

Segbo15's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:59 AM

Hi , I am looking for a man , who is want to marriage ? Who is want a life for family with care ,share, enjoy life and a small dog at home ?
noway flowerforyou

Someone must come one day and rise your hand up for marriage but what you need to do before then. Bend your head down in prayer, ask God to dirrect the one that will be yours to you.
I wish to chat with you in the future, such a Golden Star.

Segbo15's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:41 AM
What are the ''QUATLITIES OF A GOOD WIFE''?

Segbo15's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:17 AM
Can we exchange word?

Segbo15's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:17 AM
Can exchange word?

Segbo15's photo
Mon 09/22/14 12:52 PM

i talk to many persons but i think i can't find anyone real from this dating sute????
if someone is real then talk to me....

Real people are many here in one ways and others.
Pray God should dirrect the one that will be yours to you.
Best of luck to you bros.

Segbo15's photo
Mon 09/22/14 04:42 AM

Any Lady For Marriage here?
Let them show on, am ready to pick one.
It is time for me to do that.

welcome to "Opposite World" Segbo, you are the one on display here, the Ladies will now decide if it's time to pick you.........or NOT...

good luck, and you may as well have a seat, you're in for a looong wait...

A seat? no no no no, no seats for men like this. Let him stand I say.

Nice new picture, Argo :) Just not sure what you're holding? A cup of coffee and a machete? * going to check out Argo's profile for a closer look *

Still no clue, looks vicious, lol. Guess you don't like your neighbours much?
:tongue:

@crystalfairy, we are here to learn. As an elderly peoson, we need elderly enlightment please.

Segbo15's photo
Mon 09/22/14 03:55 AM
Edited by Segbo15 on Mon 09/22/14 04:19 AM
@luci1213, thanks for your contribution but no one is perfect, we are all leaning. If you are in position to correct mistate you should not take it personal by insulting someone else so your correction will be reasonable to abide with.

Segbo15's photo
Mon 09/22/14 03:44 AM

I stand by my opinion...you are still ARROGANT !
you're trying to defend a mistake..why not try to HUMBLE yourself instead?

Segbo15's photo
Mon 09/22/14 03:42 AM
Thanks@Dodo David. I firstly responded to a joking comment made by Datwasntme above but when people comes in I changed my tone to
let them know the reason why i am emphasizing on marraige issue.
We muse have to lean from anything that comes to our way, around us or the past experience. Am here to lean as well.

Segbo15's photo
Mon 09/22/14 03:08 AM

yes there are a lots of ladys here that are lookin for marrage

Segbo15's photo
Sun 09/21/14 06:31 AM
@Fuzeme is it because of the word 'pick' i use that confused you to the level of beating someone, ho no.
One day my Dad adviced my brother to stop going around with ladies. He told him to watchs and pick the good one but faild He would have listen, he might have not involved in marriage problem.
So, with the word 'Marriage' we must be careful and be sensetive together with God's suport.

Segbo15's photo
Sun 09/21/14 05:49 AM
Thanks @ Fuzeme, lucia1213 and voltheionytail35 but you people did not reasons with me. Do you think marriage is an easy thing that someone can jump into without picking(chosing) a partner who will be a caring, honest and God fearing lady that will be with you for the rest of you life.
We have them all over even here but you must be sensetive in dealling with them. Not only ladies but men also.

Segbo15's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:51 PM

Personally, I don't believe in "unconditional love" in romantic relationships; it's OK if I stop loving someone who molests children, rapes women, kills other humans, beats up small animals, and/or spends all of my/his/our money with no intentions of replenishing the funds.

Likewise, I'm A-OK with someone choosing not to love me if I do any of those - or other really awful - things.

My children, parents, and siblings have my unconditional love...but, I'd still turn 'em in a heartbeat...and then stand by their side while they accept the penalty/face the consequences of their chosen actions.

Segbo15's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:51 PM

Personally, I don't believe in "unconditional love" in romantic relationships; it's OK if I stop loving someone who molests children, rapes women, kills other humans, beats up small animals, and/or spends all of my/his/our money with no intentions of replenishing the funds.

Likewise, I'm A-OK with someone choosing not to love me if I do any of those - or other really awful - things.

My children, parents, and siblings have my unconditional love...but, I'd still turn 'em in a heartbeat...and then stand by their side while they accept the penalty/face the consequences of their chosen actions.

Segbo15's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:32 PM
@stan_147, why are u like that?

Segbo15's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:26 PM
Let them show on, am ready to pick one.
It is time for me to do that.

Segbo15's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:16 PM
Any Lady For Marriage here?

2 Next