Community > Posts By > RK97

RK97's photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:50 AM
As a human it's obvious some point of time of being alone you think of compromising to self and live as it comes with all terms and condition ,,,, but how long any one cheat with itself,,, and it will be cheating n betrayal with someone too,,,,

RK97's photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:48 AM
As a human it's obvious some point of time of being alone you think of compromising to self and live as it comes with all terms and condition ,,,, but how long any one cheat with itself,,, and it will be cheating n betrayal with someone too,,,,

RK97's photo
Thu 09/25/14 09:32 AM
Edited by RK97 on Thu 09/25/14 09:44 AM
It all just hypocracy ,,, what means virginity,,,, the one enter into adolescence, it's their body and mind development comes to being normal, even someone torture himself in conscious as virgin,, in unconscious their hands will be around genital playing with it, what's about nightfall??? ,,, its all some one nonsence and abnormality ,,, just to shelter their weakness either physical or mental,,,, Be sure such guys or girl no one will come to rescue you,,, living organism nature doesn't has any relation to religion,,,, so first opportunity you guys get ,,, go ahead be normal,,

RK97's photo
Thu 09/25/14 09:09 AM
As I encountered many beauties some exceptional also,, but my heart says no,,, I can't go along so I missed, despite friends advice I would never get another chance of such,,, It doesn't mean inferiority complexes,,,