Community > Posts By > robinbad

no photo
Wed 11/05/14 07:10 PM
Edited by robinbad on Wed 11/05/14 07:10 PM

because the more the accepted good and bar of success, that be adopted on planet earth, become self as rich determine who be of "greatness", such will cause all who wish for the same for them self, to worship these people as the "greatest", than of course naturally, want to only follow in their footsteps, and so than such will make truly caring so creating in ACTUALITY systems that create good for all as equal as a conflict of the self interest...

this will naturally create more and more poverty and accepted "poverty and rich" based rules and regulations...

but make no mistake, since history be the true tell of all, the greater the poor that exist, the greater the decline and demise of the whole civilization and all peoples has always been, as all societal systems that created extreme wealth but for some, and extreme poverty for the "others" were implemented, such did always and forever in all of previous written records, cause all who did so to self implode and destroy their own civilizations greatness, and so soon thereafter, ALL'S their own civilizations.

totally agree if the system does not work for ALL WORKING CLASS it will finally collapse, example: soviet union

no photo
Wed 11/05/14 06:18 PM
Edited by robinbad on Wed 11/05/14 07:12 PM

So you think that money is the root of all evil? . . . Money is a tool of Exchange.....

No, money is NOT the root of all evil.

The root of all evil is how we use the tool of exchange.

The tool was designed for all working people to be able to put food on their table, have roof over their heads, have money for health care, a job, be happy and enjoy the contribution of every person in our society. Anyone form a cleaner to a scientists, deserve all these things because they want to work, and because they work not only for themselves but also for you, me, and everyone. A cleaner is as important as a scientist.

How come that WORKING people cannot have a roof over their heads, make enough money to pay for health care and education, cannot find a job for months or even years, and live without a fear of the tomorrow and be happy?

The gov't says we all have the freedom to pursue happiness - it is our human right - right.

It is like to say to a slave you have the right to pursue happiness while don't letting him free. I would say, free people first - and they will be able to pursue their happiness on their own without your right to pursue happiness. Give them the real human rights.

The real human rights are - right to a free or quite affordable education, health care, a job, affordable housing, and right to have your own business. Private sector of economics should take care of the right to Own Your Own Business (Capitalism) - the right to become rich, the government should take care of the rest (Communism)- the right to NOT become poor. The gov-t must work, employ most people and compete with the private sector, take care of those who suffer. Those who want to become rich should go to work in the private sector of economy. At this moment the only thing the government and politicians take care of is their pockets and their jobs. All politicians all over the world are the same, and people all over the world suffer the same way.

We need to change the way we used to use the tool.

no photo
Sat 11/01/14 04:10 PM
Edited by robinbad on Sat 11/01/14 04:17 PM

[

No, time doesn't work that way. Time is relative. Only a few years would pass on the spaceship and the twenty years would pass on Earth.

The person on the spaceship would have traveled into the future by slowing the rate time passed for him.

Theres no time in space but the way i see it in theory....it will be the same length of time only that Earth has time on it....i'm still uncertain and unconvinced....plz elaborate more on it

The rate time passes is relative to the absolute speed of the object which is experiencing the time. This is part of what is called Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Time also changes speed with proximity to gravity. It has been proven in many different ways and is generally known as "time dilation".

A common "proof" is that separate clocks have to be located on Earth verses the ones in space that carry the transmitters for the GPS system. The transmitters in space are going faster due to speed and slower due to gravity so time is different from the Earth's surface and must be accounted for for the the GPS system to work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation

More or less I get it now. So a motion slows down the time, right?????

Yet,
is it speed, acceleration, or direction of movement, that slow down the time?

What if you move millions times the speed of light (in theory of course), will the clock stop? and if you go even faster will it go backward?

no photo
Sat 11/01/14 12:37 PM
Edited by robinbad on Sat 11/01/14 12:36 PM

Does sex have anything to do with love? Or are they separate needs/emotions with dissimilar expectations?

when we talk about love between a man and a woman it is always sex love which depends o chemistry inside you. There is also another love - love to a human being which is also present in relationships betwen humans. There are also other types of love - love to pets for example, or love to your relatives, all of them are different types of love.

no photo
Sat 11/01/14 12:20 PM

money is a necessity that is not evil

the worship of money is the evil

I wont 'give' away money I need to provide and live,, but I regularly 'give' the money I might have used for non necessities like entertainment or treats or other such things, to homeless and needy,,

agree

no photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:28 AM
Edited by robinbad on Sat 11/01/14 07:32 AM

Certain pple don't realize what love means 2 d world,they kp heating each other,without trusting.love is wat brings d world 2ther.add me @ my mail if u belive so.must be 31 to 42 of age.

there is no love, just sexual attraction. Proof? Cut off balls and love is over. Love is chemestry inside us, without that chemistry you will have no love. Even platonic love is based on the chemistry

no photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:24 AM
If yes, then how? I cannot understand the process, especially the twin paradox. Why one twin is getting older faster than the other one who travels to the outerspace ?

no photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:20 AM

That long haired, can't dress himself, reclusive from time to time had to have been crazy. Why else would he have wasted his TIME doing things that helped proved that TIME itself is a myth. Don't even ask me to prove this, as I will not waste my TIME doing so!smokin

i am not sure if he was crazy, but definately he was married and had kids

no photo
Fri 10/31/14 10:14 PM
Edited by robinbad on Fri 10/31/14 10:20 PM
The more people become poor. The majority of people just live and work in order to meet the ends, no matter where they live - in americas, europe, asia, or africa. The only difference is money - in th US it is dollar, in Mexico it is peso etc.

no photo
Fri 10/31/14 09:49 PM
Edited by robinbad on Fri 10/31/14 10:04 PM
and especially comment on them, because all they write about is a lie serving the world political establishment and business elite, so they are trying to attract people by posting articles like Russia is Preparing to Attack Europe, Poland is preparing for Russian Invasi�n etc. There are a few people who comment on those articles because almost everybody knows it is a warmongering propaganda. No one is interested in what is going on in Ukraine, and are right to do so because it is none of our business, politicians get upset and send the Ukrainian guy to punch Brad Pitt in the nose, to attract attention to Ukraine, How Disgusting (my point of view)!!! But they forget that people don't want wars, anywhere in the world, people want to live in peace and have a job. If politicians want a war, they should pack their things and go to the frontlines, Right?

no photo
Thu 10/30/14 06:16 PM

who Else looking for true love?

i do, but i don't know what the true love is, do you?

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 02:45 PM
Edited by robinbad on Mon 10/27/14 02:49 PM
Mon 10/27/14 02:07 PM

Communism and Capitalism are economic systems, not political ones. Communism take care of the basic human rights, except one (Right to Own Business).
The basic human rights in Communism are:
1. Right to a job, no matter what education level or no education at all you have, you have right to a job.
2. Right to a free education at any age. You study what you like whenever you like.
3. Right to a free health care, no matter how much money you make.
4. Right to a free housing. No one should live on the streets. We do not talk about huge mansions, just housing, roof over your head.

In Capitalism, unfortenately, these are not considered human rights.

Now, where we can get money for all these so called "free" services? We can get the money from the government (so was in Communist Russia). The government should work and create Jobs as a private sector does - build space craft, cars, ships, etc.

What Communism in Russia and Cuba was/is missing is the Right to Own Buisness, or I call it the right to become rich. In Russia people lived well, there were no poor, homeless, jobless, they did not fear for their future they had everything they needed. But, no one could become rich if they wanted to. Because there was no private sector there was no competition, which affected the country a lot.

People should have the right to Own Business. And the private sector should compete with the governmental sector of economy. Only then all human rights will be protected. That is people should decide themselves whether they want be rich or not rich, work for the government and have free education health care, housing, or work in the private sector to become rich and pay themselves for the housing, education, health care.

So I don't think Capitalism is totally bad, It has its pluses. The best solution to me is Communism + Capitalism. Plus we need to stop ideological wars between the two systems stop blaming other countries, and lower all spending on the military.

can't mix the two,Old Son!
Communism is incompatible with Freedom and Capitalism!
What you are proposing is to feed the Patient some more of the Poison that made him sick in the first place,your mixture of Statism/Collectivism!

what you say is just ideological propaganda without any proof. if you decide to provide proof you will again provide ideological propaganda based again on ideological propaganda, - pure politics.

Communism is working well in Sweden and some other european countries NOW. As for freedoms they can be taken from people in both systems - many capitalistic countries had their totalitarian leaders too. People should concentrate on economy instead of politics.

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 02:07 PM
Edited by robinbad on Mon 10/27/14 02:37 PM
Communism and Capitalism are economic systems, not political ones. Communism take care of the basic human rights, except one (Right to Own Business).
The basic human rights in Communism are:
1. Right to a job, no matter what education level or no education at all you have, you have right to a job.
2. Right to a free education at any age. You study what you like whenever you like.
4. Right to a free housing. No one should live on the streets. We do not talk about huge mansions, just housing, roof over your head.

In Capitalism, unfortenately, these are not considered human rights.

Now, where we can get money for all these so called "free" services? We can get the money from the government (so was in Communist Russia). The government should work and create Jobs as a private sector does - build space craft, cars, ships, etc.

What Communism in Russia and Cuba was/is missing is the Right to Own Buisness, or I call it the right to become rich. In Russia people lived well, there were no poor, homeless, jobless, they did not fear for their future they had everything they needed. But, no one could become rich if they wanted to. Because there was no private sector there was no competition, which affected the country a lot.

People should have the right to Own Business. And the private sector should compete with the governmental sector of economy. Only then all human rights will be protected. That is people should decide themselves whether they want be rich or not rich, work for the government and have free education health care, housing, or work in the private sector to become rich and pay themselves for the housing, education, health care.

So I don't think Capitalism is totally bad, It has its pluses. The best solution to me is Communism + Capitalism. Plus we need to stop ideological wars between the two systems stop blaming other countries, and lower all spending on the military.

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 04:29 PM
Edited by robinbad on Sun 10/26/14 04:31 PM

There is no love, there is just sex. What we call love is just responsibility and respect. If you are responsable and have respect to the person you are having sex with (or relationship even withouit sex) you will never tell them you do not love them, you will never cheat on them. But the real reason for the relationship is sex, the insinct. In order to get what we want we say we love, we lie to ourselves and our partners. The other lie there is just one woman for one man. There thousands men for a woman and vice versa. I will confess I love almost all nice women I met,and I would like to have sex with all of them even at once, I am not 20 years old anymore but I am the same as I was 20 years ago. So I think I will never change.

you can love someone you don't respect or have responsibility to

love is 'developed' over time and changes in degree and context, but it doesn't mandate the presence of respect or responsibility once it has been developed,,,

i respect your point of view...wow... it is something NEW

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 04:25 PM
Edited by robinbad on Sun 10/26/14 04:29 PM
[

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 04:25 PM
Edited by robinbad on Sun 10/26/14 04:29 PM
@

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 03:31 PM

There is no love, there is just sex. What we call love is just responsibility and respect. If you are responsable and have respect to the person you are having sex with (or relationship even withouit sex) you will never tell them you do not love them, you will never cheat on them. But the real reason for the relationship is sex, the insinct. In order to get what we want we say we love, we lie to ourselves and our partners. The other lie there is just one woman for one man. There thousands men for a woman and vice versa. I will confess I love almost all nice women I met,and I would like to have sex with all of them even at once, I am not 20 years old anymore but I am the same as I was 20 years ago. So I think I will never change.

I'll wager, that you still live with your parents.

No, I don't. But I'll wager, that you still live with a roommate :smile:

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 09:08 PM
Edited by robinbad on Fri 10/24/14 09:11 PM

Anybody else a big fan of Karl Marx? I don't mean to refer to his thoughts on Communism (which the educated reader knows is a phrase he only uses sparingly throughout his career.. seriously people stop associating Marx with Russian / Cuban Communism and Stalin / Castro, they're completely different), but rather his infamous critique on Capitalism in Das Kapital and other writings.

To me, Karl Marx's analysis is one of the best explanations for how the world actually works; capitalism, a system of exchange, entrepreneurship, and exploitation (you can't have a capitalistic mode of production without a increasingly exploitative relationship between haves and have-nots)extends far beyond the realm of finance and economy into the very manner in which we interact with people, or, going further, even the way we conceptualize history and the world (one of the reasons why we can't see a reality outside of a capitalistic one).

Anywho, any thoughts or other Marx fans out there? It's been too long since I've had some intellectual conversation about how the world works lol

I like the idea of Communism which is an economic system, not political one. This economic system cares of basic human rights. The basic human rights are:
2. Right to a free education at any age. You study what you like.
4. Right to a free housing. No one should live on the streets. We do not talk about mansions, just housing, roof over your head.

In Capitalism these are not considered human rights and it is bad.
Now where we can get money for all these free services? From the government. The government should work and cr�ate Jobs as a private sector does - build space craft, cars,ships, etc.

What Communism in Russia and Cuba was missing is the Right to Your Own Buisness. People should have right to their own business. And the private sector should compete with the governmental sector of economy. The best solution is Communism + Capitalism. Stop wars blaming other countries, and stop all spending on military.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 08:50 PM
Edited by robinbad on Fri 10/24/14 08:53 PM

Breaking news.
I love, and I do not lie about it.

exactly, you love just one person, and i love almost all women and i don't lie about it, but it is all about sex, i don't know maybe women are different from men and can love just one person, but i would lie if i said i love just one woman

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 08:39 PM

Nobody seems to know whether it works or not. It sure would be nice to be able to move objects with your mind and stuff.

yes it works but why to move something with your mind when you can move it with your hand it is just waste of time, why to hurt someone using withcraft, why to hurt someone at all, if you are able to heal people using witchcraft it is great,and from my experience i know it Works

Previous 1