Community > Posts By > PrettyBabyC

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 06/26/10 03:44 PM

Honey just be yourself and let it happen!! The more U try the more it wont happen!!! U are very pretty and seem like a nice lady let them come to U!!!flowerforyou
And when they come to you. Tell them to come right or not at all, cause you don't have the time for 1.Baby Mama Drama 2. Being his Mama. 3. Being his Sugar Mama! "So girl, when u least expect it he will come......good things come to those who wait!:wink:

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:18 PM

It's their Boobs, they harness magical powerslove

Hmmm...I think mine are defective. I keep rubbing 'em and wishing for the perfect man and still nothing. Magical powers, my arse. ohwell :tongue:

Hmm, every time I rub women's boobs I get what I want:tongue: laugh
lol lol lol lollaugh But the question is when u do rub them does a Genie appear and grant you 3 wishes?

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:08 PM

You have to watch out for those fembots though! surprised

They are a whole other caliber of woman. winking :laughing:

And even tho we may look alike, we all have individual special skills! So proceed with caution! And know we do not give refunds or exchanges!
Hows about a 30 day warrenty?bigsmile :wink: flowerforyou :flowerforyou
o.k but that will cost you extra! And remember you break it you buy it!laugh

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:57 PM

You have to watch out for those fembots though! surprised

They are a whole other caliber of woman. winking :laughing:

And even tho we may look alike, we all have individual special skills! So proceed with caution! And know we do not give refunds or exchanges!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:33 PM

All U ladies are just to beautiful how are us guys supposed to pick just one?flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Don't let em suck you in man ! it's a trick ! They butter you all up, and then they want a new Ferrari. Be careful out there smokin

Not only a Farrari but a new pair of Faragamo Shoes and a Gucci purse!:banana:

but first she wants that vacation house don't forget.
Which one? The Hamptons or Monte Carlo?

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:23 PM

All U ladies are just to beautiful how are us guys supposed to pick just one?flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Don't let em suck you in man ! it's a trick ! They butter you all up, and then they want a new Ferrari. Be careful out there smokin

Not only a Farrari but a new pair of Faragamo Shoes and a Gucci purse!:banana:

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:15 PM
We women are meant to be mysterious to you fellas! Now get down here and give me a back rub, and I will tell you some secrets.....o.k not all of them cause again, "We gotta stay mysterious!"shades

PrettyBabyC's photo
Fri 06/25/10 06:01 PM
Thank you Newarkjw! Your a sweetie! And I will sing for you this song from the Jackson 5....
SHE ROCKS IN THE TREETOP ALL DAY LONG! HOPPIN AND BOPPIN JUST A SINGING HER SONG. ALL THE LITTLE BIRDIES AND CHICADIES LOVE TO HEAR THE ROBIN GO TWEET TWEET TWEET ROCKIN ROBIN!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:52 PM
So u see ADDiamond? You and I would've been sister in laws! lol lol
You, me and bubbles hanging out at the Mansion!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:31 PM
Edited by PrettyBabyC on Fri 06/25/10 05:50 PM
I've been listening to Michael Jackson all day today...
When I was a little girl, I would tell people that I was going to marry Jermaine...so when he got married to Barry Gordy's daughter, I remember being devastated! So I wrote to Motown Records about how sad and upset I was that Jermaine got married!
I could only imagine what they must of thought when they received that letter!(laughing) They did send me a autographed pic. of him, and a written letter from Jermaine thanking me for being a beloved fan. Now I laugh when I think of back in the day...when I thought I would never love again, cause I would always be in love with Michael Jacksons brother, Jermaine! (smile)

PrettyBabyC's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:29 PM
What Is Your Favorite Michael Jackson Memory,Song or Moment?

PrettyBabyC's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:21 PM
I've been listening to Michael Jackson all day today...
When I was little I would tell people that I was going to marry Jermaine...so when he got married to Barry Gordy's daughter, I remember being heartbroken! So I wrote Motown about how sad and upset I was that Jermaine got married! I could only imagine what they thought when they received that letter! They did send me a autographed pic. of him, and a written letter from Jermaine thanking me for being a beloved fan. Now I laugh when I think of back in the day...when I thought I would never love again, cause I would always be in love with Jermaine Jackson! (smile)

PrettyBabyC's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:46 PM
There junk in the trunk!blushing Yeah baby!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:12 PM
I watched the fight online by streamline..I am hoping HBO broadcasts a repeat so I can really see blow by blow..what happened in the ring and out! You know Vegas made plenty big time cash on this fight!
I was hoping Marquez won...only to make Mayweather shut up for at least a minute...lol lol lol lol Thanks TJN!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:42 PM
OH I heard of this guy! He's from Pomona California!
His nickname is "Sugar".
Nah he does not have the skill yet...to wet behind the ears for a butt whopen from Mayweather! lol lol lol He needs to get a solid rep first before he takes on the big guys ya feel me?

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:39 PM
Hey TJN, who is the Mosley? Tell me a bit about him please? (smile)

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:34 PM
Thank U Poet! And remember this...Mayweather retired once before. Now I ask u, will he call wolf again? Or wait till the money drindles then comeback again saying he's out of retirement; I tell u
Poet, boxers like Mayweather never cease to amaze me even when their mouth is closed! (smile)Give me a Joe Lois or the raging bull!
Bring me back the Thrilla in Manilla! Lets see some boxers who look at the ring not for dollers but for the love of the sport!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:25 PM
Forgive me for saying this, but I feel that Mayweather is very cocky.
Not like a Ali attitude, but just the "Big Mouth better then any boxer ever lived attitude......His fall will be hard for in the midst another greatest will arise and become king!
Manny do ya hear me? lol lol lol

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:14 PM
Yes! Was Manny at the fight? I know that would be an awsome match to
see! I grew up in a family of boxers. My uncle won golden gloves in San Francisco back in the day! I love to watch boxing! Despite the fact I am a girlie girl! (smile)

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:00 PM
Marquez is a better man character wise..Mayweather better fighter ONLY! (smile)