Community > Posts By > PrettyBabyC

PrettyBabyC's photo
Tue 11/03/15 10:36 PM
Edited by PrettyBabyC on Tue 11/03/15 10:40 PM
I am an Indian Ring Neck Parrot Mommy to "Sachie." I call him Sachi Boy! He is a male beautiful sky blue talks up a storm parrot. Look him up on Youtube. and you will witness how talkative they are as a African Grey.happy

For your baby girl I suggest, Yuki." Look up some Japanese names or Hawaiian names' I know you will come up with something that will fit your new baby perfectly!flowerforyou

Blessings,

Prettybaby, Rhonda waving

PrettyBabyC's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:33 PM
The Madonna's of Echo Park..by Brando Crazyhorse

PrettyBabyC's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:31 PM
with pasta.

PrettyBabyC's photo
Wed 06/30/10 10:26 PM
A handful of Hersheys Kisses.

PrettyBabyC's photo
Wed 06/30/10 10:23 PM

I confess that I'm a good girl who likes "bad boys"...Mayhem yummiedrool

I'm a good boy. :wink:
Good boy huh...ok since you've been so good, I will let you have a piece of candy.drool :laughing:

PrettyBabyC's photo
Wed 06/30/10 10:17 PM
I confess that I'm a good girl who likes "bad boys"...Mayhem yummiedrool

PrettyBabyC's photo
Wed 06/30/10 10:08 PM
Cold Strawberries dipped intongue2 real whip cream!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Wed 06/30/10 10:02 PM
He witnessed the UFO crash at Roswell...and now a alien lives in his basement watching re runs of I LOVE LUCY!laugh

PrettyBabyC's photo
Wed 06/30/10 03:56 PM
War. Cisco Kid!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Wed 06/30/10 12:04 PM
Pina Colada'sdrinker

PrettyBabyC's photo
Wed 06/30/10 11:36 AM
sun tan oil

PrettyBabyC's photo
Tue 06/29/10 07:25 PM

His dedication to the service of his country is what makes him a hero, as opposed to those who feel no need to serve and sacrifice for it, just want to suck the juices out of it and let others provide them with the necessary service to ascertain that they can suck the life out of it.

He was dedicated to serving himself, like all professional soldiers are and have been. That's why the Anti-Federalists correctly abhorred standing armies in favor of small militias.

I hope you get drafted!laugh

No reason to waste your time hoping. Guys like this just run to Canada. But they come back soon enough to enjoy allllll the freedoms and choices that FREEEEEE America offers them. Like they will ever, in their lifetimes "Get It" .. not gonna happen. While men and women who actually HAVE 'balls' die for all they take for granted.

I need to go find a brown bag now. ill ill ill

They both disagree and in all respect, they both make fine points...I myself stand for peace in the world as a whole, I speak for all those babies that are dying. I speak for mothers and fathers here who are losing their sons and daughters in Iraq.Afghanistan and etc....My father was Air Force so I feel I have some understanding of freedom and war....I want peace for our children..We have a war of poverty here in the USA...let us start having a war about that! Heavenly is for peace....I stand with him in peace...Amen!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Tue 06/29/10 07:07 PM
I will be in Heavenly's Army as his captain.--Captain Prettybaby reporting for duty Sir!

PrettyBabyC's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:55 PM
Sacramento,CA.

PrettyBabyC's photo
Mon 06/28/10 07:43 PM
pine cone.

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:18 PM
worms

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:01 PM
My kingdom come.

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sun 06/27/10 05:51 PM
see and say...

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sun 06/27/10 04:58 PM
I'll show u mine, if u show me yours!blushing

PrettyBabyC's photo
Sat 06/26/10 04:23 PM

Hey now I met my doll through a web cam!! (cost me $300 and dilvery charge and I had to inflate her!!)noway grumble bigsmile
So mikey in other words she can literally "POP it like its hot? lol lol lol

Previous 1 3