Community > Posts By > eye_c

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 05:00 PM
Edited by eye_c on Tue 10/07/14 05:03 PM

The moms attempt to teach her child a trade?

Isn't Oklahoma the meth capitol of the midwest?
:angel:

I wouldn't have a clue.
Want I should look for a contact?

You're the one with the profile set to Oklahoma, and you have no clue?
:laughing:

Meth isn't my gig.

Why would I care, if I wasn't a junkie?

Want I should email that contact?

Post an email and I'll look into a contact.

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 05:00 PM

I certainly have seen a few women here, I thank God and Greyhound they aren't in my life.

Well fine, be that way....:angry: .

waving Welcome to Mingle, Land of the Lost...flowerforyou

Looks like I'll be off this site soon.

Just found the light in my eyes.flowers

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 04:52 PM

Isn't Oklahoma the meth capitol of the midwest?
:angel:

I wouldn't have a clue.
Want I should look for a contact?

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 04:31 PM
I certainly have seen a few women here, I thank God and Greyhound they aren't in my life.

Men can and do live without women in the home.

Man,to survive and thrive,cannot. Neither can woman survive and thrive without man.

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 04:05 PM
How much was left after the teach skimmed her share?

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 02:58 PM

See ya.waving Glen Greenwald is better.

My pooter rejected your link.

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 02:57 PM
Edited by eye_c on Tue 10/07/14 02:56 PM
What did one of the monster's eyes say to the other?
Between us is something that smells.
The police are looking for a thief with one eye
Why don't they use two?
Did you hear the one about the optician who fell into the lens grinder? He made a spectacle of himself.

Sol had lived a long life, which was drawing to its end. As his family surrounded him on his deathbed, he asked to see his optometrist.

"Optometrist?" they asked. "Why in the world do you want to see your optometrist?"

"Just get him for me."

So they go get Dr. Kaplan, who, on seeing Sol about to depart this life, asked, "Sol, it pains me to see you like this. What can I possibly do for you?"

Sol opened his eyes slightly and said, "Doc, before I go, there's one thing I have to know. Which one was clearer - A or B?"

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 02:47 PM

Serj Tankian - Harakiri
kiss the ones who are born to die.

Very true.

What you think?

Let them starve to death or put them down so they don't have to suffer?

Only the self-centered, inhuman or racist would not want to save these kids.

Are we not the land of plenty? Seems to be that way with all those who are scamming welfare. If we can afford to care for the lazy, isn't there enough to care for the truly needy?

They can be cared for better where they are!
Seems you have somehow discarded your fear about a Pandemic!
All that Humanitarian Hogwash about bringing them to the US,might trigger such a Pandemic!

You're not very consistent at all!

I'm not advocating bringing in the sick.

Illegals aren't checked for diseases. They bring in TB and all sorts of rare, communicable diseases.

Impacts of Illegal Immigration: Diseases

Legal immigrants are required to have medical screening to ensure that they do not bring any contagious diseases into the United States. Illegal aliens are not screened and many are carrying horrific third world diseases that do not belong in the USA. Many of these diseases are highly contagious and will infect citizens that come in contact with an infected illegal alien. This has already happened in restaurants, schools, and police forces.

Malaria, Dengue, Leprosy, Hepatitis A-E, Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis), HIV.

Then there is Schistosomiasis, Guinea Worm Infection, Whooping cough, Cysticercosis, Morgellon's, and a host of others.

"Recently an outbreak of hepatitis traced to Chi-Chi's Mexican restaurant, in Pennsylvania was inexplicably traced to contaminated green onions, not the most obvious cause, undocumented food workers who harbored Hepatitis. For the most part, Hepatitis is a blood-borne, not a food-borne disease. The Hepatitis outbreak infected over 650 individuals, caused 9,000 Americans to undergo immune globulin shots, and killed 4 people.

If Americans found out restaurants can commonly infect their customers from food workers, it would be a serious blow to the restaurant industry. Better blame the green onions. Let's concede the onions, grown in Mexico, were contaminated from fecal material containing Hepatitis. Did all the green onions imported from Mexico end up in one single restaurant? There were no other outbreaks of Hepatitis anywhere elsewhere from green onions. There were 13 restaurant workers who had Hepatitis. They were the likely source of the transmitted infection.

While the unions resist mandatory Hepatitis screening and vaccination for food workers, the government mandates that newborn babies be jabbed with Hepatitis vaccines before they can leave the hospital. The logic in this defies understanding until one realizes that newborn babies of immigrant families can more easily acquire Hepatitis so all babies are given the vaccines."

What's the scare about a few kids who get a thorough Medical screening before being emigrated?

Copyright And Fair Use Policy

Reproduction and Use

The author of this report grants the right to reproduce, copy, quote, transmit, or post on the internet any or all portions of this report as long as no contextual changes are made and such use is not sold or part of another
offering that is sold. Any significant use should attribute the report and author unless other use has been specifically granted.

Fair Use

In accordance with the provisions of Title 107 of the US Copyright Law, any copyrighted work used in this report is distributed under Fair Use provisions. The author is making any such material available as part of this report for educational purposes, in an effort to advance understanding of the impact of illegal immigration on the citizens and society of the United States. The author believes this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107. If you wish to use any copyrighted material that may be in this report for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use" you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

About The Author And Contact Information

P.F. Wagner is the original author of this report. All comments, corrections, additions, suggestions, reports of broken links, and presentation requests should be sent to this e-mail.

pfwagner@darksideofillegalimmigration.com

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 02:23 PM
More lust than love.

Love takes time. Except in the cases of my kids and grandkids. I fell in love with them from the first nano-seconds after their births.

OP, you are young. Only fools rush in. Take plenty time getting to know the real person behind the mask.

Welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utzTzJE9R38

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 02:11 PM

ummmm, how would we know? Isn't this mostly a singles site? noway

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Like asking a proctologist how to check permanent wave pattern.

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 01:58 PM

Serj Tankian - Harakiri

Very true.

What you think?

Are we not the land of plenty? Seems to be that way with all those who are scamming welfare. If we can afford to care for the lazy, isn't there enough to care for the truly needy?

They can be cared for better where they are!
Seems you have somehow discarded your fear about a Pandemic!
All that Humanitarian Hogwash about bringing them to the US,might trigger such a Pandemic!

You're not very consistent at all!

I'm not advocating bringing in the sick.

Illegals aren't checked for diseases. They bring in TB and all sorts of rare, communicable diseases.

Impacts of Illegal Immigration: Diseases

Legal immigrants are required to have medical screening to ensure that they do not bring any contagious diseases into the United States. Illegal aliens are not screened and many are carrying horrific third world diseases that do not belong in the USA. Many of these diseases are highly contagious and will infect citizens that come in contact with an infected illegal alien. This has already happened in restaurants, schools, and police forces.

Malaria, Dengue, Leprosy, Hepatitis A-E, Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis), HIV.

Then there is Schistosomiasis, Guinea Worm Infection, Whooping cough, Cysticercosis, Morgellon's, and a host of others.

"Recently an outbreak of hepatitis traced to Chi-Chi's Mexican restaurant, in Pennsylvania was inexplicably traced to contaminated green onions, not the most obvious cause, undocumented food workers who harbored Hepatitis. For the most part, Hepatitis is a blood-borne, not a food-borne disease. The Hepatitis outbreak infected over 650 individuals, caused 9,000 Americans to undergo immune globulin shots, and killed 4 people.

If Americans found out restaurants can commonly infect their customers from food workers, it would be a serious blow to the restaurant industry. Better blame the green onions. Let's concede the onions, grown in Mexico, were contaminated from fecal material containing Hepatitis. Did all the green onions imported from Mexico end up in one single restaurant? There were no other outbreaks of Hepatitis anywhere elsewhere from green onions. There were 13 restaurant workers who had Hepatitis. They were the likely source of the transmitted infection.

While the unions resist mandatory Hepatitis screening and vaccination for food workers, the government mandates that newborn babies be jabbed with Hepatitis vaccines before they can leave the hospital. The logic in this defies understanding until one realizes that newborn babies of immigrant families can more easily acquire Hepatitis so all babies are given the vaccines."

What's the scare about a few kids who get a thorough Medical screening before being emigrated?

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 01:41 PM
I halve a spelling checker

I halve a spelling checker, It came with my pea see. It plainly marks four my revue Mistakes I dew knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word And weight four it two say Weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait aweigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid It nose bee fore two long And eye can put the era rite Its rarely ever wrong.
I've scent this massage threw it, And I'm shore your pleased too no Its letter prefect in every weigh; My checker tolled me sew.

A man goes to the eye doctor

A man goes to the eye doctor. The receptionist asks him why he is there. The man complains, "I keep seeing spots in front of my eyes." The receptionist asks, "Have you ever seen a doctor?" and the man replies, "No, just spots."

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 01:29 PM

Serj Tankian - Harakiri

Very true.

What you think?

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 01:13 PM
Edited by eye_c on Tue 10/07/14 01:14 PM

...The one in the south having the welcome signs posted in the desert.

#8.

Except Az.

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 11:15 AM

I'm advocating for the president.

The US should have no borders.

All should be welcome to come on over and enjoy the good life and cold beer.

Wow! Where have you been?
The US has HUGE borders. It just thinks no one else does...

(No offense meant!...Running for shelter now!)

From what I read, three borders are wide open.

The one in the south having the welcome signs posted in the desert.

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 10:59 AM
Edited by eye_c on Tue 10/07/14 10:58 AM

Enjoy your time on M2. drinks

Same to you.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
The humane thing to do is foster innocents.
If they survived, they must be immune.

Perhaps instead of insisting others share your cause you could move forward on the cause yourself.

You could organize an adopt-a-thon.
Or maybe even a Gofundme for child placement.

Just a suggestion.
Sorry I can't help, I'm up to my eyeballs in Polar bears...

It was a simple suggestion.

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 10:56 AM
I'm advocating for the president.

The US should have no borders.

All should be welcome to come on over and enjoy the good life and cold beer.

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 10:52 AM

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 10:23 AM

Who will join the effort to adopt these kids?

So, how many have you adopted?

What is this?
Attack the poster game?

I offer suggestions on how to help innocent kids.

Looks like life holds no value.

eye_c's photo
Tue 10/07/14 10:17 AM

Enjoy your time on M2. drinks

Same to you.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
The humane thing to do is foster innocents.
If they survived, they must be immune.

Previous 1