Community > Posts By > ValerieMauve

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:03 AM
I am a female gamer, but i prefer to play offline..

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:00 AM
Left for dead, counterstrike, COD, dead island, fiddlers green, day of the zombie, walking dead survival instinct, borderlands, killing floor, how to survive, sniper elite nazi zombies, and many more....

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 01:33 AM
I have an american bully named Snuggles and he is adorable and really really sweet. He plays with my other dog, Theodore, who is a Labrador. Everyday, I wake up to find random holes on my front yard. They dig a lot of stuff every night. laugh

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 01:33 AM
I have an american bully named Snuggles and he is adorable and really really sweet. He plays with my other dog, Theodore, who is a Labrador. Everyday, I wake up to find random holes on my front yard. They dig a lot of stuff every night. laugh

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:11 AM
when i have an instant chocolate bar to eat during a really really bad day.

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 06:34 AM
I like Walking Dead, but, hey, the Z nation from syfy is also an okay- okay in the sense that the story line moves faster than walking dead. try watching it, although the acting is a bit crappy. of course, walking dead will always be the best zombie series. Oh, and try looking for Dead Set. it was just aired for one season, but also okay. Gore, blood, boobs and zombies.

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 06:31 AM
I would say, ***** Meredith Brooks. I feel like this song pertains to women who were hurt before but they do have the power to rise up again. I actually love every part of the song.

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 06:28 AM
Coffee and more dark chocolate cakes! :smile: