Community > Posts By > proudmom83

proudmom83's photo
Sat 05/23/15 11:10 PM
I just read through all of these posts, many I would love to Reply to, many I laughed my *** off to! I agree with more than one theory, in the end I think there is always a physical attraction that sparks something between two people, however I also agree that attraction can grow, you may meet someone whom you don't find attractive but you become friends, start hanging out a lot, then one day realize, "hey I'm kind of attracted to this person" attraction doesn't have to be looks, it can grow and soon the person you didn't think you would even give a second look becomes the most beautiful person you had ever met!
Beauty is def inside, attraction isn't based on looks... And for the record I'm 5'11" and have and would date someone shorter than myself, I prefer a tall man but if the right guy came along and stole my heart, and he was 5'8" would I toss that away?! No way in hell!

proudmom83's photo
Sat 10/18/14 09:20 PM
I think single dads with full custody of their kids... are something amazing!!!

proudmom83's photo
Sat 10/18/14 09:19 PM

i am a full time single dad i have 2 childen under the age of 6. i have fouund that all that women want is sex. no one is willing to commit any more and people seem cold and heartless , and just out for themselves.

I think a lot of men are this way as well... truth is all of society is this way now a days, internet has made it so easy for people to become sleezy, unfortunatly making it hard for some of us "old fashioned" people, some of us wanting something amazing... many of us get used and end up hurt...