Community > Posts By > reesehunter

reesehunter's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:11 PM
The thing that really got me thinking was that he kept mentioning that I should sign with Match.com. At least 5 times he said this and even went so far as to say that if I could not afford the premium package just to buy the the standard one. Said I would find someone quicker there. I think the managers here should know this. I hate liars and thieves.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:58 PM
you can delete me if you want, but I think that legitmate usere to this site should know (and i am sure they do} that there are vultures out there. One tried to be nice with conversation and then he switched to sex talk that was not overt. The whole point is that he kept urging me to sign up on match.com. a lot of times. After he left the site and thought everything was ok I didd my own search. I emailed him on this site and called him a liar. After he you not take any explanation he gave me he deleted his profile. it surre makes me scared to talk to or date anyone on these internet dating sites

reesehunter's photo
Sat 08/08/09 02:12 AM
What do you do to meet someone on a dating site? How do you act, how do you decide who you like, what do you do? I haven't a clue.

reesehunter's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:53 PM
I am going to get up very stiff and sore because I got hit by a car crossing the street. Then I am going to think long and hard about why I am still here and what I need to do. Then I may just have to think that that man was drunk and hit me in the crosswalk and I hope I was the message for him to never drink and drive again. Road rash aside....I think I will just be happy for no reason.

reesehunter's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:55 PM
Oh I am feeling so encouraged. I really hope that someone has found someone.

I would not trade the friends I have made for this experience no matter how bad it is for anything.

reesehunter's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:48 PM
I have been on this site for about 6 months. I have actually made 3 good friends from the forums. As for dating...it still hurts. I did meet a nice guy, but for no reason that was my fault he went to someone else. She was 17 years younger. It is hard enough to do online dating without something like that. I would like to hear about positive experiences please.

reesehunter's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:25 PM
I finally got through the bad stuff and did it alone. My family acts like they were god-like and saved my life. Now when things are going good for me and I can do the the things I want all my family and friends act like I am deficient or something and I shouldn't do it. At the same time they act like they would like for me to not be around. I can only be myself. I was far smarter than they were so I have the time and the money to do what I want now. Bye Bye is all I can say.

reesehunter's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:15 PM
no.....
Women want men who like to touch them.
Women want me who appreciate what they do to help out.
Women want men who like to talk about anything and everything
Women like men who let them know that sometimes the men don't know all the answers.
Women like men who love their children.
Women like men who are sincere and helpful not just to their families, but to everyone they meet.

reesehunter's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:08 PM
Everyone knows that when something bad happens to you that you can have a hard time finding someone to help you.
But the question is that when things are really going good for you don't you sometimes feel that no one wants to hear about it either. Why is that, especially if you have worked so hard to get from the bad to the good?

reesehunter's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:41 PM
So what kind of person are you now? How much did those people you grew up with shape who you are now?
I need to stop with this thing. We all are just who we are. I hope we are are good people or trying to be. I just got messed up with my first meeting someone here. Now I am questioning everything.

reesehunter's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:21 PM
There are some things in this world that you should take notice of...who you are, where you are from, and the things that have shaped your life. Never ever stop thinking about what was and who you were. Some day it will mean a lot. It won't matter who is there or not...it will matter only who you are. And a good sense of humor will help.

reesehunter's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:26 PM
I talked about this one person. I will say that my best friend I have had since I was 4. We grew up together and talk about anything and everything. We have been friends for 46 years now. We have been through it all. You have to admit that as kids in a small neighborhood there are all kinds of relationships and conflicts. I ignored some of the other people that maybe I shouldn't have and now I am becoming to appreciate who they are and I am a little surprised that they would like to see me once more.
I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. The friends I made sometimes mean more. You have to make you own way in this world.

reesehunter's photo
Mon 07/27/09 07:03 PM
I found a person who was when we were children my worst enemy and then when we where adults best friends. It has been so long that I spoke to them and in one way it felt good and in another is just emphasized the passage of time and how it changes us. Does anyone else out there keep in touch with people from your childhood and young adult years?

reesehunter's photo
Sun 07/26/09 01:44 AM
I am far from desperate. I just keep thinking that there are intelligent interesting people on this site. Yes I have posted before on several forums, but never in such an infantile way that I have seen on this one. Another strike against finding a person who has the same values that I do.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 07/25/09 11:28 PM
I am so sick of trying to find a nice person. I thought I did and was very disappointed. This site and others like it seem like more work for nothing. I have invested a lot of time in just being myself and trying to get good conversation to start something than it is worth. I think I would rather be alone.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 07/25/09 11:09 PM
I finally met someone on this site. It was nice until he showed up and told me that he had met someone else. Nothing against me he says. If it doesn't work out with her he wants to come back. It was great. I don't think I will ever have the courage to do something like that again. It took a lot for me to put myself out there and I got smacked down. Nope not again.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:35 AM
Well I did learn how to swim, but my dad always said to just flip over and float for a while it you get tired. Maybe I will find a place to fit in this venue. If I get tired, I will just float for a while.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:51 AM
How weird. I don't get the men and I am not pretty. I am fiesty and have opinions of my own. I am not afraid to air them at any time. I just sometimes feel like the thumb on a hand full of fingers. I don't quite fit in, but I would like to be a part of it all.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:37 AM
That's exactly what I mean. The whole subject is lost in friendship conversation. I don't know how to explain it.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:24 AM
You all make me feel better. I will try not to bother anyone and just at to the conversation if I can. In time who knows, I may be good at this

Previous 1 3 4