Community > Posts By > Fari1994

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 02:51 AM
Why I believe in God, I am a Muslim btw.

When I believe in God, the earth that I live on feels like a home to me, a home in which I have a carer. for example: imagine that your father is the president of a country, and as soon as you land in that country you feel comfortable because everything in that country is controlled by your father and anyone who wrongs you will be punished.

So when I believe in God, I know I have someone who will look after me on this earth, and everything I take from this earth is given to me by its owner, and when I take something from this earth I look after it carefully because God has entrusted me with it. Btw the Muslim prayer someone does after getting married is that they pray to god and say, you have entrusted me with my wife and I shall look after her in order to please thee.

When I believe in God, all of God's creations are valuable to me, all humans are brothers and sisters to me, we come from the same Adam and Eve. And for the sake of pleasing god I seek to please his creation. Yes Islam says to please God is to please his creation.

Even the animals and plants are something I am entrusted to look after, so I cannot be cruel even to animals, that is why Muslims have to feed and give water to a sheep before slaughtering it, it is cruel to kill an animal without giving it a last good meal and drink.

Also I believe in God because it gives me a more humans aim in life, If I did not believe in God I would only care for my own health and happiness and my family and I would only seek happiness through fulfilling my basic animal desires e.g. food, sex etc. and these desires are never ending so this clearly isn't the way to happiness.

When I believe in God I also seek to build my human qualities, human qualities are those which animals do not posses, e.g. Search for Knowledge, self sacrifice for others, to care for other humans, to care for society, to care for helping the weak, the poor, and the needy.

It also gives me a reason to help people without seeking anything in return, since my reward is with God.

Also, I could never bring myself to disbelieve after passing that phase, I would be bringing myself to torture, and also those who disbelieve, they are strangers on this earth simply seeking to fulfil their basic animal desires and they believe they will just die and that will be the end of all things. This is destructive.

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 02:33 AM
You do know this is only recent, a 1000 years ago the non-religious countries had nothing, all of your knowledge were from the middle east, only after the west industrialized did the west become more wealthy, they colonized a lot, wiped out America, colonized Africa, same with middle east and ever since the regions have gone downhill.

Even now, the west only has more money, if you were to go live with Muslims in Iran for example, you would know how friendly and kind they are, imagine how savage the western population would be if they were living below the poverty line, but in Afghanistan, you can leave a pile of your money in the street and no body would steal, that is just a part of the other qualities besides wealth which exists today.

Also, please remember that everything is not about money, if western governments stop inciting sectarianism, those religious countries would actually have a chance to develop.

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 02:24 AM
Muslim means to be in submission to God, Christians believe Jesus was God and this God was killed by Humans.

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet with the holy spirit, just a man, he did not get killed by the Romans and he will return soon. He was in full submission to God, He prayed to God, did miracles with the permission of God.

Also some people here have commented that you should look at the situation of the Islamic Countries and then comment, this is very unfair and untrue and it has nothing to do with the religion of Islam. There are some people who use it, there are those who use Muslims in proxy wars. So it is all politically motivated.

The wars in the Muslim countries have nothing to do with Islam, Islam does not allow the killing of the innocent nor does it allow a person to invade another, it only allows violence in self defence.

Just a quote from Imam Ali (A.S) who was Prophet Mohammed's successor, he said to Malik Ashtar an-Nakhai:

"Develop in your heart the feeling of love for your people and let it be the source of kindliness and blessing to them. Do not behave with them like a barbarian, and do not appropriate to yourself that which belongs to them. Remember that the citizens of the state are of two categories. They are either your brethren in religion or your brethren in kind. "

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 02:47 PM
Hello

I am 20, a law student, I am very religious, most people I meet in real life are atheist or taken, so I am on here to find those who are single and religious.

I am very mature and I have a nice understanding of religions.

I am looking for a good Jewish or Christian lady, so please don't be shy and contact me, I am very friendly and kind.

We can discuss everything if we decide to meet in person, and then if you don't like me then at least you will have had a nice free coffee or lunch :)

So please contact me, you have nothing to lose.

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 02:42 PM
I am 20 years old, a student studying law at uni. I live in London.

I am on here looking for a girl to enter into a relationship with, it is serious so please don't troll me.

You (the girl) would have to be in London for this to work out, so please contact me if you are in London, a girl, and you are seeking a real serious relationship, full of love and comfort and kindness.

If you are interested, message me and I can buy you a coffee or lunch, you can even bring a friend the first few times we meet if you are very shy.

I am very kind and respectful to others, good manners and attitude, excellent morality so you can always count on me to be honest about everything.

So cmon, even if you don't like me when we meet at least you will have enjoyed the nice free food and coffee.