engee18's photo
Sat 11/29/14 06:11 AM
A good action movie for escapism is "Deep Rising" :smile:

engee18's photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:15 PM
So true Brother. Shalom :smile:

engee18's photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:09 PM
You should try Malawi in Africa. It's the best. Stay at an inn by the lake and also go for excursions up the Shire River via boat safari to see with all the wildlife - Fantastic :smile:

engee18's photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:01 PM
I'd really like to visit the Norwegian Fiords - possibly via a cruise. Hope to have achieved this via a cruise b4 da end of 2016. Have to wait till then cos I don't have a partner / loved one yet to go with and my two kids are studying for exams until then so they don't want to be away from home for several days. Until then I'll just be taking short breaks on my own unless I get lucky (lol :smile:

engee18's photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:45 PM
My advice is don't send any cash. If he's genuine he'll find a solution elsewhere. If he's a scammer it's better you find out sooner while you have not expended too much love, energy, money, hope or time. Pray about it also and follow your wise instincts not your loneliness instincts. Also, if everyone around you is saying the same thing there must be some wisdom in what we are all saying. Cheers and I wish you safety, happiness and good outcomes :smile: .

engee18's photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:40 PM
Hi. I know it's silly but I'm really hooked on Temple Run. Don't know why cos it's quite repetitive. I used to like this other DOS based game called Astro Fire - do you know it?. Sorry the games I like are not interesting / interactive like the MMO's you play. Hope you find a partner for it. Cheers.

Miriam.

engee18's photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:37 PM
Give some details of what you're about. Also what you want in a partner / date and put up at least one or two pics. good luck.

engee18's photo
Sat 11/22/14 01:46 AM
You're right. Yahweh bless :smile: .