Community > Posts By > skipper89

skipper89's photo
Sat 11/01/14 12:01 PM
A lot of people talk about their exes before often people will ask how long have you been single? or, bad break up?.... I think 50% of people I have talked to has asked me and then asked me questions about my ex.... I never bring up my ex in a conversation nor do I ask about an ex of the person im talking to...

If someone brings up their ex without the person questioning them about their ex.. its a sign they are not over them or want to vent because they are pissed off about not seeing the signs of the cause of the break up, im sure theres a lot of reasons why someone talks about their exes...

Talking about an exe can be unhealthy but also healthy for a person... it might make you discover how they deal with certain emotions... I don't know I don't think its wrong but theres a time and place sorta thing for when u can talk about your exes to someone!

skipper89's photo
Tue 10/28/14 04:31 PM
I've been burned so many times by guys as im sure a lot of women have. Yes you need to date losers to figure out what u want, now I know what I want and it seems impossible to find. Am I the only one?