Community > Posts By > Philosopher8659

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 12:59 PM

Let us examine some definition of God and maybe you will come to understand that it is significant to believe in.

Now how one interprets the concepts being loaded into a name determines what they mythologize about that thing.

Let us take God as the Ultimate power. The essence of Power of Life.

Let us deal with this psychologically.

First of all, the human mind is responsible for human behavior. It seeks a standard for that behavior. If it cannot figure out that standard, it must still put something in that place. It will be a mythos. Generally that mythos will be some form of animal worship. God as anthropomorphic. This is given as worship of the Golden Calf. The special animal.

When the mind finally realizes that it does its job wholly through the artifice of language, then you have a shift that very few in history have made, Truth, i.e. the real "God" is independent of gods and men, i.e. it is the principles of language. Or by quote in a metaphor,

In the beginning was the Word, i.e. language.
And the Word was with God, this is analogic.

And the Word was God. this is logic.

If one study the Two Element Metaphysics, there are two and only two fundamental branches of reasoning. Logic and Analogic.

Now, one can take the truth about the human mind, and its relationship to language and put it into a metaphorical package, such as the Judeo-Christian Scripture in order to test intellectual development.

So, the worship of standards in human behavior be its form anthropomorphic, or its reality as the principles of language is some level of awareness of personal responsibility and self awareness. There are degrees of it.

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 12:40 PM

It was written in more than one place, that the Book is sealed to man's understanding.

So, no you do not understand why the puzzle was given.

However, it was also written that someday someone would loosen the seals on the Book. A particular time in history.

You probably cannot understand the solution. But if you would like to try,

Keep in mind that the curse would be turned into a blessing.
And, judge not by appearance, but righteous judgment.

The Difference between Man and Beast

https://archive.org/details/TheDifferenceBetweenManAndBeast

Really can do without your WOO!

You seem to have security issues.

Try some hot choc.

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 11:59 AM
Edited by Philosopher8659 on Sat 11/01/14 12:07 PM

omg....reallyslaphead

OP.....I speak english....I can speak some french and read some french.....I am currently trying my hand at Czech

look^^^simple answer......

Okay, you like simple;

There is a difference between parroting a language and speaking a language.

There is a difference between appearance and reality. Reality is known through standards, i.e. just like language is expressed only when one knows the standards and abides by them.

The most fundamental principle of language is its biological origin, its origin in physics, which determine the principles of language which are not taught today.

If you want to understand how important the use of language is by standards, try this.

The Difference between Man and Beast.

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 11:52 AM
Edited by Philosopher8659 on Sat 11/01/14 11:50 AM
Cool, you like Confucius?

He was one of the leaders in understanding the relationship between language and psychology.

"��Tsze-lu said, "��The ruler of Wei has been waiting for you, in order with you to administer the government. What will you consider the first thing to be done?"��
The Master replied, "��What is necessary is to rectify names. "��So! indeed!" � said Tsze-lu. "��You are wide of the mark! Why must there be such a rectification?"��
The Master said, "��How uncultivated you are, Yu! A superior man, in regard to what he does not know, shows a cautious reserve.
“If names be not correct, language is not in accordance with the truth of things. If language be not in accordance with the truth of things, affairs cannot be carried on to success.
“When affairs cannot be carried on to success, proprieties and music do not flourish. When proprieties and music do not flourish, punishments will not be properly awarded. When punishments are not properly awarded, the people do not know how to move hand or foot.
“Therefore, a superior man considers it necessary that the names he uses may be spoken appropriately, and also that what he speaks may be carried out appropriately. What the superior man requires is just that, in his words there may be nothing incorrect."�� Analects Confucius

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 11:29 AM

If principles of language were actually taught, you would be familiar with a Two Element Metaphysics.

It was being developed by some early Greeks. In the simple.

If you define a thing as some material in some form or shape, then,

The two elements of a thing are form and material.

You will find your bodies environmental acquisition systems are divided the same way, some abstract form, others abstract material.

It follows that neither form nor material are things.

It also follows that one cannot predicate of an element, as Plato and Aristotle stated.

i.e. You cannot predicate of an element, which is not a thing. i.e. You cannot predicate of time, nor space, etc, you can only apply boundaries to these materials to make things.

Predication is the inverse function of abstraction.

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 11:09 AM
It was written in more than one place, that the Book is sealed to man's understanding.

So, no you do not understand why the puzzle was given.

However, it was also written that someday someone would loosen the seals on the Book. A particular time in history.

You probably cannot understand the solution. But if you would like to try,

Keep in mind that the curse would be turned into a blessing.
And, judge not by appearance, but righteous judgment.

The Difference between Man and Beast

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 11:01 AM
I live in Inkster.

I only came on this site as another last resort. Been seeking a woman who can reason. It would take an exceptional woman. A woman who can understand the psychology projects I have been doing and work with me on them.

The human mind is responsible for human behavior. It is wholly linguistic by function.

Well, very, very few are actually interested because the ideas just do not register.

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:36 AM
When I grow up.

I want to live in a world just like this one.

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:28 AM
Edited by Philosopher8659 on Sat 11/01/14 07:28 AM

You want self awareness?

Try the Ancient Doctrine of Doow.

Internet Archive.

https://archive.org/details/TheAncientDoctrineOfDoow

Are you saying X = X....?:wink:

Go through the synonyms for that.

One of them is,

I AM THAT I AM.

Another
Perception determines conception, conception determines will.

Another

The Father the Son the Holy Spirit are One.

Relation to self is inadmissible.

Or,

We testify to what we have seen and speak of what we have known.

Or again,

What is the name of the Beast 666.

There are countless uses for the simple

Law of Reciprocity.
Law of Identity.

Predication is the inverse function of abstraction.

Such a rich little item.

See the Simile in multis.

The similar idea in the many, many examples.

In the simple, it is the same as

We learn by experience.

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:19 AM
You want self awareness?

Try the Ancient Doctrine of Doow.

Internet Archive.

https://archive.org/details/TheAncientDoctrineOfDoow

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 06:55 AM

How can I recognise U my crown, my joy, my husband. Are u here or there. What's ur user name. Pls tell me. I can't wait to meet U.

Sure am Liz, but I am afraid you are a bit late, we have already been divorced. Sorry.

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 05:15 AM

Anyone have any advice on carbon dating?

Make a smaller ecological footprint...

I was attempting a smaller psychological footprint.

Philosopher8659's photo
Sat 11/01/14 05:15 AM

If advice is what you want....use simpler English!
I think you will find it has been reposted/repeated/rephrased/rehashed in different words!!

So which is it ... younger woman? http://mingle2.com/topic/415088
Older woman? http://mingle2.com/topic/415324
Or http://mingle2.com/topic/414108 ???

But be prepared for some hilarious advices....oops, serious advice, I think???oops

Ever notice how some people can just screw the hell out of a joke?

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:23 PM
I don't think so, but view my work, it is all posted for free on the Internet Archive.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:19 PM

The OP just wanted to know if you spoke any other languages......sheesh slaphead

I am sorry if I appear to be an idiot. But I have this little problem, I do what I want. I think as I think. And if it bothers you that not every body lives in a simple world, read the news.

I never called you an idiot.....but I do think you are calling me one....but hey I don't care....I like my simple world and my simple life.....and FYI, I watch the news everyday:smile:

Well, I don't have the stomach for it. But I have been working to solve problems no one else in history has been able to solve. I have done remarkably well with it. I would rather not watch the news, but change it.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:12 PM

The OP just wanted to know if you spoke any other languages......sheesh slaphead

I am sorry if I appear to be an idiot. But I have this little problem, I do what I want. I think as I think. And if it bothers you that not every body lives in a simple world, read the news.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:05 PM

The question assumes that one has a definition of language.

If one knew what that was, one would be familiar with a Two-Element Metaphysics being explored a long time ago, not only by ancient Greeks, but it is also fundamental to the Judeo-Christian Scripture.

The Two-Element Metaphysics is based on the definition of a thing, and it is reflected in biology.

It also means that there are fundamentally two branches of language, logics and analogics. Common grammars are logics.

Now think about this.

The human mind is wholly responsible for human behavior.
The human mind functions only to the degree that principles of language are functionally resident in that mind.
Therefore the foundation of human behavior can be traced back to the principles of language. Human psychology is derived from the principles of logic and analogic functionally resident in a mind.

However, if the principles of language are not known, not recognized, etc, etc, one cannot claim to be fluent in any language.

one eventually concludes that mankind is proto-linguistic, therefore pre-civil, and that there is no one fluent in any language, because we are proto-linguistic.

Certain philosophers have made statements in regard to language and human behavior and they have never been understood. They could not be. Someday, maybe they will.

I have developed an analogic that some have searched for, for a very long time, basic analog mathematics. What it demonstrates is that all of mathematics is derivable from simple Euclidean Geometry, effectively leaving the non-Euclidean Genius's with no math for their fantasies.

so your answer is no then?

Wow! I don't think I gave it much thought.

I think you thought too much.....it was a simple question.....

That is called transference. Or again, anthropomorphism.

As language is the only power a mind can have, I suspect in most cases it is a simple question.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 04:50 PM

The question assumes that one has a definition of language.

If one knew what that was, one would be familiar with a Two-Element Metaphysics being explored a long time ago, not only by ancient Greeks, but it is also fundamental to the Judeo-Christian Scripture.

The Two-Element Metaphysics is based on the definition of a thing, and it is reflected in biology.

It also means that there are fundamentally two branches of language, logics and analogics. Common grammars are logics.

Now think about this.

The human mind is wholly responsible for human behavior.
The human mind functions only to the degree that principles of language are functionally resident in that mind.
Therefore the foundation of human behavior can be traced back to the principles of language. Human psychology is derived from the principles of logic and analogic functionally resident in a mind.

However, if the principles of language are not known, not recognized, etc, etc, one cannot claim to be fluent in any language.

one eventually concludes that mankind is proto-linguistic, therefore pre-civil, and that there is no one fluent in any language, because we are proto-linguistic.

Certain philosophers have made statements in regard to language and human behavior and they have never been understood. They could not be. Someday, maybe they will.

I have developed an analogic that some have searched for, for a very long time, basic analog mathematics. What it demonstrates is that all of mathematics is derivable from simple Euclidean Geometry, effectively leaving the non-Euclidean Genius's with no math for their fantasies.

so your answer is no then?

Wow! I don't think I gave it much thought.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:56 PM

Does sex have anything to do with love? Or are they separate needs/emotions with dissimilar expectations?

Definition determines the principles of predication. Define your terms and then examine what may or may not be asserted or denied of each. Examine where they intersect, and where not.

We, as mind, have a very specific definition. What may be asserted or denied of us is then determined by that definition.

"Love is all the things people do together to maintain and promote their life." Reproduction is part of that process and sexual maintenance is another--however these two items are only important in proportion to the rest of one's intellectual domain. If one is an idiot, then these items must fill a void.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:25 PM
If one does not know what they are, then all they have are fantasies, dreams about reality.

Mankind is proto-linguistic.

A person is mind, blaming gender for what the mind is suppose to do is like kicking a car because it hit a tree.

Very, very, typical.

And, if there is no one actually helping to evolve mankind into being more than pre-civil, then why in the hell cry about it.

Previous 1