Community > Posts By > mayanklovesnx

mayanklovesnx's photo
Tue 11/18/14 03:08 AM

Vegas... when you go to a butcher's shop you dont bring meat from home with you, if u know what i am saying :wink:

Fully agreed with your answer :banana: drinks rofl

mayanklovesnx's photo
Mon 11/17/14 03:30 AM
I think the best place is Las Vegas........is it or not ?? What u think. !!!

mayanklovesnx's photo
Sun 11/16/14 09:13 AM
Wtf (what the ****)

mayanklovesnx's photo
Sun 11/16/14 08:00 AM

I m man....i m of 19. Its the perfect age for making gf .

Nahhhh...according to weird science, you're about 4 years too late for "making gf".

Nice pic.....
By the way......u wanna say that 15 yrs boys should only have gf. Then what about males of 19.....??

mayanklovesnx's photo
Sat 11/15/14 10:56 PM

Well, OP, sorry, everyone tried to help, but nothing worked, so you are on your own...
When you became a man, perhaps you will not need to ask questions about girls.
Good luck OP!

I m man....i m of 19. Its the perfect age for making gf .

mayanklovesnx's photo
Sat 11/15/14 10:28 PM

I mean to say that after a small text conversation....they will be in love with me(not sure but most chances are).....i like flirting :-)

Really? Why do you need the internet to meet girls than? I was going to say women but I figured your not old enough for them....

Text flirting does not make love happen son....
What's wrong with this picture? Did I miss something here?rofl
drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks rofl
I gonna learn something here...
Naw, never happen:smile:

what ZIPPY? and here I thought all my texts were making you fall under my spell :wink:

Oh do you mean the thousands of texts we have sent back in forth Ana.. His flirt button must be different that ours.... Special type I guess...

oh that's right he has the one made for boys and girls. we've graduated to the next level.
oops flowers frustrated there are always 2 ways to solve a problem. First one is easy and second one is difficult. No one will select difficult way. Even I choose the easiest one but I make it complex for others. Love me great hate me even better.:heart: flowerforyou love

mayanklovesnx's photo
Sat 11/15/14 08:19 PM
I mean to say that after a small text conversation....they will be in love with me(not sure but most chances are).....i like flirting :-)

mayanklovesnx's photo
Sat 11/15/14 08:09 PM
If girls propose boys then 100% chances that boy except it. But when boys propose girls ,....sometimes girls used to refuse, some lies said by girls :- I already have bf, I m not interested, busy with studies, u r not of my kind, mind your own business, .....etc.

mayanklovesnx's photo
Sat 11/15/14 07:37 AM
Girls grow up.....& propose boys otherwise u will be of nothing.

mayanklovesnx's photo
Sat 11/15/14 04:53 AM
Girls join me on WhatsApp.

mayanklovesnx's photo
Sat 11/15/14 04:51 AM
Girls age between 18-25 message me. & can join me on WhatsApp.