Community > Posts By > MaverickRamos

MaverickRamos's photo
Thu 03/09/17 12:14 AM
Working professional......

MaverickRamos's photo
Wed 03/08/17 08:56 PM
Any ladies out here care for a chat over coffee?

MaverickRamos's photo
Wed 03/08/17 04:45 AM
39 and counting.....

MaverickRamos's photo
Wed 03/08/17 04:44 AM
39 and counting...

MaverickRamos's photo
Wed 03/08/17 04:42 AM
:grinning:

MaverickRamos's photo
Wed 03/08/17 04:41 AM
39 here.....

MaverickRamos's photo
Sun 02/19/17 05:33 AM
39 and counting.....Life begins at 40 does it?

MaverickRamos's photo
Fri 02/17/17 08:29 AM
mingle2's photo mingle221 minutes ago
Congratulations! We have cleared you as a spammer. You can now use the site freely. Enjoy!

MaverickRamos's photo MaverickRamos 8 minutes ago
What cleared? How did you clear me? I did not get any code from you? I did not send any code as well. I am a premium subscriber for God's sake! Why wont you run after tons of scammers here?

MaverickRamos's photo
Fri 02/17/17 08:23 AM
Window poped up by mingle to CONFIRM IF IM A REAL PERSON. Im a premium subscriber for God's sake! Run after the scammers!

MaverickRamos's photo
Fri 02/17/17 08:22 AM
Why arent you posting my new post?

MaverickRamos's photo
Wed 02/15/17 10:03 AM
Mikey i suppose they all say that:joy:

MaverickRamos's photo
Tue 02/14/17 01:33 PM
:joy:

MaverickRamos's photo
Tue 02/14/17 12:26 PM
Sick and tired of sending messages. Most people who replies are 101% fake. Guess my ex-wife was right after all....im such a loser!

MaverickRamos's photo
Sun 03/22/15 08:36 PM
Sent messages to some girls I find attractive here on the site. A few would reply, i'm this stupid guy that would tell them everything about myself with all honesty since that's my nature. After a few chats on YM, i would prefer to call and talk to them rather than just typing to at least hear their reactions and sense their sincerity by hearing their voice. Then I would hear all sorts of excuses. Like my phone is not working, computer is busted etc. Worst is thaey'll start to rant about their financial problems that would lead to asking for help. I'm just wondering if there are real and genuine women in this site? Or what my libyan friend told me was right..." Nowadays, women doesn't like decent and gentleman guys anymore. They want carefree, ********....otherwise, they'll eat you alive".

MaverickRamos's photo
Sun 03/22/15 08:18 PM
Interestin' topic... Well, I suppose a lot of people post pictures of models as their profile photos to catch attention for whatever purpose it may serve. Everyone is created unique in his own ways. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder isn't it? Eventhough my looks doesn't catch attention I prefer to be real coz you'll never know what fate might bring=)

MaverickRamos's photo
Sun 03/22/15 07:57 PM
In my opinion, respect has to be earned. Not demanded.

MaverickRamos's photo
Sun 03/22/15 09:42 AM
A bit dissapointed here in mingle. Have quite good conversations here but after a few days of talking, they would start to talk about their financial problems eventually asks for help. Aren't there true people out here? Or maybe I'm just a loser as my ex-wife said....:smile: