Community > Posts By > JennLPN

JennLPN's photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:50 AM
I am in SW Arkansas. just joined.

JennLPN's photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:41 AM
I am a single mom the second time around. Financial issues are the big ones. I am a nurse so I can handle some. I like to go to yard sales, shop clearance isle. If you can go to a warehouse to get items. I use coupons at times and look in sales papers. If a store has reward points (big lots, brookshires) I will use them. If you have friends or family that have the same sex child that are close in age that you can close swap with or two. I have one friend that has an older child so she gives me the clothes from him for my older child and she has just had another baby so I am given her the clothes that my youngest. Let me know if you need any other advice. I have started using Honest.com for diapers, wipes and all household products. It is about the same for bundles that I was doing at the store and it is free from dyes and harsh chemicals.

JennLPN's photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:29 AM
I am a single mom to 6 kids: 5 boys and 1 girl. My older kids live with their dad and stepmom which is out of my control and trying to get visitation with them. I am correctional nurse and will be starting RN school in January. looking for someone to talk/text with that is within 100 miles of me. I ive in the country. We love to camp and go to the Crater of Diamonds park. We love to go for a swim.