Community > Posts By > Ainia

Ainia's photo
Sun 05/08/16 10:44 PM
If there will be a purge/purging what will you do? Hahaha.
**Got a dream last night and am hell exhausted when I woke up. Was running for my life the whole night it that purge. Haahaha.

Ainia's photo
Fri 05/08/15 09:00 AM
best luck ever...

Ainia's photo
Fri 05/08/15 08:59 AM
God bless...stay blessed...

Ainia's photo
Wed 05/06/15 01:30 AM
The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first. –truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't. If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair -

(c)Ainia/5/5/2015

Ainia's photo
Tue 04/14/15 10:15 PM
Just 22 now , if i choose A ,Im a cry baby then and all i can eat is milk and soft bread and mash veggies , so I'll be choosing B ..hahahha.. No gaining when eating a lot. LOLS…

Ainia's photo
Tue 04/14/15 09:11 PM
We never ought to make any enemies. However, not everybody would like us and, similarly, we cannot like everybody. It is always possible that we would end up in arguments and for that, make enemies.
It’s easy to love people close to us. But to love the unlikeable and the undesirable is definitely a tall order, let alone love the people who oppose us, attack us or insult us. However, God asked us to love our enemies. Loving an enemy means take the risk of accepting the person for who he really is despite the potential hurt that he can inflict on us. Because love surpasses all, we make that crucial decision not magnify our enemy’s potential to offend us and show warmth and kindness to that person. Also, if we are to reflect God who is so loving that he has forgiven us in our sins, we are compelled to love even those who wronged us. Because he makes His light shines on all people – not only to those who are good, we have a perfect example that kindness can still be shown even to those most undeserving person.
It is noble to do act of kindness to anyone. But to show acts of kindness to an offender requires a great amount of courage and a great deal of love. Whenever we think our enemies, let us not fail to look at ourselves ---

Have a great day!

Ainia's photo
Tue 04/14/15 09:09 PM
yow

Ainia's photo
Tue 04/14/15 12:26 AM
Hey, how are you today dear? I know you are grateful about this day. Life is indeed wonderful, isn’t it? I see that you’ve been happy lately. You have gain lots of friends; meet a lot of strangers on your way. Through your life you will come to understand that there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will love you, some will use you and some will teach you. The ones you remember the most are the ones who brought out the very best in you because those people are amazing and it's being with those people that will remind you every day why it’s all worth it. But then, remember that you are the main character of your own story. The role that you play with them will give more colors to your life. Remember that you alone can play your part … Don't ever think that life is meaningless, try new things, and don't be afraid of failure. Be thankful for all the things that life has to give. Try to live in peace no matter what pressure, problem or stress you're facing... If you want to 'die in peace' you first have to 'live in peace. Each life is an experience full of learning. Remember that if made mistakes make sure you then learn from it, make decisions and learn from it, make choices and learn from it. Whatever you do in life is a chance for you to learn something new.
Hey, I know you’ve been enjoying your life, let them see more of your smile and less of your tears… Laugh as if it was your last and cry because of happiness. I may not have a gift for you, but I promise another year of wonderful things and happenings. Happy 22 years of existence My Dear. Happy Birthday! I Love You!

-With Love
Yourself flowerforyou

Ainia's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:26 AM
There is nothing worse than being unhappy because you have decided to let your circumstances decide what you feel inside. Until you really decide that you want to be happy, you never really will. Until you decide to hang around positive people with positive mind-sets’, your mind-set will probably be heavily influenced to be negative. Until you decide to not only think about what you want to do, and who you want to be, you will never be that person. Being happy is good for your health, but being happy is also a lifestyle, a set of choices will determine everywhere you go in your life. Remember that you can only be limited by what you have now if all that you choose to see and focus on what you have now. You can only be happy if you can appreciate all of the times in your life, from the good to the bad… Let your heart be free, reject negativity, engage in love, happiness & laughter, respect yourself and walk the path you had been made for. Its yours to decide!

Ainia's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:46 AM
1. Be a better person than yesterday
2. To be a reason to someones life
3. To build a dream for someone

Ainia's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:40 AM
Edited by Ainia on Thu 04/09/15 05:41 AM
BREAKUPS -- is it as natural phenomena that could not be avoided, most specially on a relationship? Or simple it is the termination of an intimate relationship by any means other than death. Thinking about it , it was stated that terminating an INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP , if it was intimate , how come its was be be terminated and vanishes away?

Have you ever been on it?
Do you want to feel it?
How do you find breakups?
How did you overcome it?

Well, I guess its not really that intimate that's why to resulted to a breakup.When its not yours, its not yours...

Ainia's photo
Thu 01/08/15 03:15 PM
We need to develop a grateful attitude for all the benefits we enjoy from God. Considering all that we have received from His hands, we will never run out of things we can be thankful to God for. Right?
Words will never be enough to measure the depth of gratitude we have for all the blessings He has given.

However , even if we receive these blessings , how come we sometimes(often) forget to thank God for our blessings?
One of the reasonssss why we never develop a grateful heart is we never get contented with what we have. We begin to be jealous, even covet, of what others have. We do not appreciate the small blessings that come our way. Oftentimes, we compare ourselves with others. We fall to remind ourselves that there are people who are less priviledge than us--deprived of a home like ours and of the opportunity to study.

If we only take time to count our blessings, we will surely be overwhelmed with awe. Look around you, there are many things to be thankful for-- the air that we breathe, the sun that shines everyday, the flowers that bloom, and all the seemingly insignificant things around us are indelible marks of God's faithfulness in our lives. Have you spend time thanking God about these blessings??
Maybe, if we only take time to count what we have, we won't have enough time to pout over what we don't have.

Have a blessed morning.
Greetings of Good Morning form here.
Stay blessed!

Ainia's photo
Sat 12/27/14 03:09 AM
Christmas is a very special day and so it was a very memorable day. What was your Christmas all about? is it a little merry? or a bit wild? What is your Christmas hangover???

- Merry Christmas ...

Ainia's photo
Tue 11/25/14 02:25 PM
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.
— (c) CRS

-GOOD MORNING from here... (^.^)
Have a blessed one. flowerforyou

Ainia's photo
Sat 11/22/14 04:46 PM

I agree with that but I personally would not make a U turn

---same thing here. Definitely wont make a U turn.

Ainia's photo
Sat 11/22/14 04:42 PM
It is important to remember that no matter what is happening at any point in your life, you can choose to change it. You are the only one in the driver’s seat navigating the direction your life will go. You can change routes or make a U turn at any point. You can say no to that which you already said yes. You can choose differently. You can change your mind. You can ALWAYS course correct.
At ANY point in time, you have the right to CHANGE your mind.
--(c) T.C

Sunday Morning from Here. happy yawn flowerforyou

Ainia's photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:58 AM
Hey guys... hows everyone doing?
Hope everyone is well. happy
Whats for the night/day?

Anyways hope everyone is rockin well.
Stay blessed. flowerforyou :banana:

Ainia's photo
Wed 11/19/14 03:59 PM
what makes me happy is knowing that your happy when you see me happy and see people happy when they see you happy ... happy

Ainia's photo
Wed 11/19/14 03:52 PM
It's a satisfying feeling when ones work is being rewarded, but whats more fulfilling is that , those works are works of your hands. When we wait and endure long, difficult moments and processes to get to where we need to be, we truly value and appreciate it because of the struggle we went through.
When our hard work finally shows its fruit, when that miracle comes or when our career or business finally flourishes, we would be proud of our efforts and how far we came. Right? We would also appreciate it more because of how long we waited and prayed for it. Then that's more satisfying.
We will gradually get to where we need to be, it takes just one step at a time. Everything that has happened in our lives is preparing us for greater moments. God wants to use our whole lifetime to prepare us for eternity and greatness, so He is not in a rush. For He knows very well his plans for you and he already declared it , plans to prosper you and will not harm you , the plans that gives you hope and a wonderful future that no one can give but only Him.
(c)EFW
Have a blessed day . happy flowerforyou
GOOD MORNING FROM HERE.

Ainia's photo
Wed 11/19/14 04:45 AM

I think it is IMPORTANT to bump this up. It's a great reminder! I hope you will stick around and post some more Ainia! Thanks for being positive!

Thanks dear. I appreciate that. Yeah sure i will post but not so often -kindda busy teaching :) see yah around. flowerforyou

Previous 1