Community > Posts By > Tm89williams

Tm89williams's photo
Sun 03/21/10 06:00 PM
A horrible kisser...Like come on people. It really isn't rocket science here. haha

Tm89williams's photo
Sun 03/21/10 05:57 PM
Trust is the biggest thing for me. Also, truthfully a good time. I love to go out on the weekends it helps me relax from the week. I want to find someone to do this with.

Tm89williams's photo
Sun 03/21/10 05:53 PM
Single

Tm89williams's photo
Fri 11/06/09 04:21 PM

Her call = wishy-washy whoa

Make a command decision that is healthy for both of you. Why put your emotional needs in the hands of another person?

Haha, I see exactly what you're saying. I guess I'm just the type of guy that wants to make sure everyone else is happy before myself. I would like to stay friends with her and that what I'm going to try to do. If her new boyfriend gets mad that we are friends and she ends our friendship because of it; then I guess there wasn't much of a friendship to begin with.

No offense, but your personality makes me run the other way. flowerforyou

I can image the drama that ensues in your life with loose ends.

When I read the profiles of male members here, and I see "friends with the ex" or "no drama please" -- I think of this situation. I can't turn the page fast enough. tongue2

I wish you the very best though. drinker

I know it is a horrible way to think, and I have been trying to slowly think of myself before others. I guess I just don't want to turn into one of those ******** that doesn't care about anyone but who they are with for that night or themselves.

Maybe it is just better to keep exes as exes and leave it at that.

Tm89williams's photo
Fri 11/06/09 04:10 PM

Her call = wishy-washy whoa

Make a command decision that is healthy for both of you. Why put your emotional needs in the hands of another person?

Haha, I see exactly what you're saying. I guess I'm just the type of guy that wants to make sure everyone else is happy before myself. I would like to stay friends with her and that what I'm going to try to do. If her new boyfriend gets mad that we are friends and she ends our friendship because of it; then I guess there wasn't much of a friendship to begin with.

Tm89williams's photo
Fri 11/06/09 04:01 PM

I guess in my situation, I know there is still an attraction there.
But she now has a new boyfriend and I don't want to mess that up by trying to stay friends. and yes we were friends before dating, but we were dating for 3 years and that friendship grew exponentially.

I guess I just don't know what to do...

Don't be wishy-washy or allow a window for games. winking

Move on and good luck. waving

Oh no I'm not attempting to get back together with her. Not whatsoever. I guess I just don't want us being friends ruin what she has going for her now. I suppose I will just leave it to her. It'll be her call.

Tm89williams's photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:46 PM
I guess in my situation, I know there is still an attraction there.
But she now has a new boyfriend and I don't want to mess that up by trying to stay friends. and yes we were friends before dating, but we were dating for 3 years and that friendship grew exponentially.

I guess I just don't know what to do...

Tm89williams's photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:12 PM
Just a simple question.

Does anyone think it is possible to be just friends with someone you are no longer in a relationship with?

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 11:32 PM
aww, it looks like my old cat. =)

He died of old age.

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 11:22 PM
See, I hate being single. I think the longest I was single was for a 6 months, because she cheated on me and I was not ready to put my heart back out there.

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 11:08 PM

...and boot us to the curb by cheating on us with their next victim. Or something to that effect.

That must be a zombie because a REAL woman wouldn't dare flowerforyou

Guess I still have not found a real woman. ='( Kinda sad but true.

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 12:28 PM
I know it isn't ever going to work out this way, but I wish everyone could find someone.
Being alone for a lifetime would be horrible, unless by choice.

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 12:11 PM
Hmmm, good point. I hope it's not true though. If there is only one girl out there for me, the world is pretty big. I guess I just have to trust that I will find her.

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 12:09 PM

Welcome TM don't mind Etrain I just have to give him his meds.....roglh

Thanks for the welcome. I don't mind at all, Etrain can bring humor to my day. Kinda gloomy outside right now.

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 12:02 PM
I think that might just hurt a little bit...plus you then have sticky stuff on your nipples haha.

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 11:57 AM
Hello, good afternoon for most people. =)

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 11:51 AM

Even if a guy claims to be "nice", he still has to be attractive to the one looking for the nice guy, along with good manners and hygiene and all that... and you have to be compatible, too. One or more of those are usually the problem. It has nothing to do with not wanting a nice guy. I wish all the whiners would get that in their brains already.

I agree.
I also think there is someone, or more so some people because I can't imagine only "one" other person for you out there, for everyone.
I believe in fate, fate brings two together. It is dedication and compromise that seals the cracks.

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 10:17 AM
I have quite a long way to go. Anyone wanna join me on the ride. :wink:

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 01:05 AM
Nice guys seem to get the shaft haha...trust me I know.

It is easier to just lay low.

Tm89williams's photo
Wed 02/18/09 01:01 AM
Your brother's better...haha that would suck.

prolly, if it was my g/f would I had feelings for, it would be I hate you.

Previous 1