Community > Posts By > oblivious1981

oblivious1981's photo
Mon 11/17/14 01:08 AM
I am looking to take someone out. My treat. and it will only be on a friends level. I am just bored and want to socialize. Must be in or around Ashtabula.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 03:30 PM
I know this woman well. she is my country girl. and also the only woman I have ever fallen in love with at first site. we have been talking since I updated and neither of us is in a hurry. if we do decide to work things out and try again you will not see this profile again.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 02:57 PM
"UPDATE"...... so my first wife and I went our separate ways about 10 years ago. we have remained friends and have two children together. they are the ones on my main profile pick. anyways she just told me she still loves me. I have never stop loving her and never will. she was my first serious relationship and the person I have loved the most. she is the best mother I have ever met personally. I don't know if I should try because it didn't work the first time. she has always melted in my hands. in fact she loves my hands because of my massaging skillz. I have never been confused around her. any advice will be welcome here.!.!

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 02:29 PM
winter is the best time to date... lol personally my favorite time of the year

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 01:18 PM
when I have dated a woman I have always ignored other women. I do not go and hangout with my sis's as it is. they do how ever ask my advice and talk to me about past and present problems. when a woman has my attention they have it till they screw up. I stayed with my soon to be ex wife for 8 years. 3 of which I didn't love her and the last year we didn't sleep in the same room let alone be intimate. I do not believe in cheating. I have done it once 10 years ago and only because she did it first and got pregnant by it. I was disgusted with myself. women have always left me for another because of my lack of social skills with them. but I only become social when they start treating me less then their equal. I have my emotional problems and tend to stay to myself sometimes. so I don't think I have ever given them a reason to be jealous.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 01:16 PM
*unsocial*

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 01:04 PM
lol that's not the most important thing in a relationship. its just the bonus.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 12:55 PM
I love winter. I live on lake erie. I used to live in the mountains of WV. so yes a nice cozy fire. two cups of hot chocolate. and a good clean adult conversation can go along way. I have noticed that after a bad winter you see a lot of break ups. so if you can't be comfortable being cooped up with someone on a cold winter night there might be some problems.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 12:47 PM
thank you. its good to receive good advice for a change.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 12:44 PM
lol sorry screwed that up. yes I see them as sisters. one has been around me since I was knee high. I am very good friends with her father also. I have many guy friends. I do not how ever befriend many women. I have another sis I have always protected. she is much much younger and has had some terrible things happen to her. she has always called me big brother. and my other sis was the maid of honor in my failed marriage. if you get labeled as a sis with me it stays that way. and I will treat you as my own flesh and blood.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 12:36 PM

I have had several women tell me this isn't aloud. I have three women in my life I will never let go. They are beyond my reach because I consider them blood and call them sis. I have explained this and still its not good enough. In my book if a women gets labeled as a sis then I will never touch them in a relationship type of situation. so I guess the real question is. Is it jealousy or something else. now mind you sometimes the do get a lot of my attention. there isn't anything I wouldn't do for these three. and yes I do love them very much. but I don't love them in any kind of sexual oriented way.

I do not agree it automatically has to do with being overly jealous or possessive. Everyone has different standards, boundaries, norms and values. If you cannot see eye to eye on those as partners, you're simply not a good match.
You can say it's like a sis, is that really really true? There's always this tension thing between the sexes, unless one is gay..
Question I'd ask is, why is it so important to you to have female friends? Why do you need that? Do you have any male friends?
My ex only had female friends, no male friends, not even 1. I found that extremely odd.. nothing to do with jealousy, just really weird that someone doesn't have even 1 friend of his/her own sex.. THAT is a red flag.
Any healthy human being needs contact and time with the own sex ..

I do not agree with this being wrong per say. Could be jealousy, could also just be different sets of values, boundaries etc.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 09:47 AM
nope I have no intention to either. she mothered to of my children. we still love each other to this day. things just didn't work out. we are great friends. and I intend to keep it that way.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 09:42 AM
im just talking from past experience. im just curious to what women think on this. im not looking to date right now. but if I can find a way to show a woman that there is nothing between my sis's and me that would be great. I am a man after all lol. and sometimes I don't explain the best.

oblivious1981's photo
Sat 11/15/14 09:17 AM
I have had several women tell me this isn't aloud. I have three women in my life I will never let go. They are beyond my reach because I consider them blood and call them sis. I have explained this and still its not good enough. In my book if a women gets labeled as a sis then I will never touch them in a relationship type of situation. so I guess the real question is. Is it jealousy or something else. now mind you sometimes the do get a lot of my attention. there isn't anything I wouldn't do for these three. and yes I do love them very much. but I don't love them in any kind of sexual oriented way.

oblivious1981's photo
Fri 11/14/14 10:14 PM
i grew up in wv. i am a country boy. i was raised on respect, honesty, and loyalty. when someone stomps on those values i tend to lock up and stay to myself. that is my biggest fault. relationships do not work if you can not talk about the problems. but then again it takes two to destroy or make it work. so can "US" really be the correct thing to say?

oblivious1981's photo
Fri 11/14/14 10:14 PM
very true. they bad thing about exes is trying to forget the things they have done and trying to remember the person your are looking at isn't them.

oblivious1981's photo
Fri 11/14/14 09:56 PM
it helps. I am very unsocial. I have the hardest time talking to people. the internet makes it easier. I suffer from PTSD. and it is usually the cause of my pain. I can talk on the net without having to worry about what people think.

oblivious1981's photo
Fri 11/14/14 09:44 PM
I am still healing. and it may take me awhile. but I did put on here that I want friendship first. I agree that it is probably best to wait for my divorce to be final. I have some baggage that doesn't need to be shared or pushed onto another woman. and I wouldn't do that to another.

oblivious1981's photo
Fri 11/14/14 09:31 PM
to me I could careless about what they look like. I do care about the personality. but the most important thing to me is her eyes. when I look at someone I always look them in the eyes. you can tell a lot about a woman by looking them in the eyes. its all there to see. there mood, demeanor, and emotion. and the eyes can never hide a lie or ill intent.

oblivious1981's photo
Fri 11/14/14 09:20 PM
I put separated on purpose so that it is known that I am still married. we have two children together but it is over and she moved on before it ended. its just a matter of time till I get the divorce finalized. but thank you for the advice it is welcome here

Previous 1