Community > Posts By > gld1963

gld1963's photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:46 PM
All the time. I am such a horn dog :banana: Ha ha.

gld1963's photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:17 PM
Hi Guys,
Looking for some advice and a renewed confidence that God has got it and it will happen when the time is right, me finding a partner. Ya know how your confidence ebbs and flows, well mine is ebbing right now. How crazy is this? I even saw the snow on the ground this morning and thought how this kinda shuts people inside so dating possibilities have this to overcome as well. Pretty downtrodden thinking. So girls where are you all?
I work with a bunch of men so work is out for meeting any women. I am new to town so do not have many folks that I know. I do attend church but nothing shaking there.
Love to find a friend to watch the Packers game with, you are all invited. Not much for going to a bar alone. Could check out the new Anduzies on the east side? Lets talk....
Thank you and GO Pack GO
Greg

gld1963's photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:00 PM
Hi Guys,
I am a single guy in Green Bay looking for friends and a special woman to be my confident and best friend. I am relatively new to Green Bay moving here from Milwaukee this past spring.
I love to meet new people and discover new ways of life, if you know what I mean? I was blind to the rest of the world as I was so focused on my own family for 22 years that I really grew stupid to others ways of living life. This is deep stuff for me. Here is one example of my eyes being opened wide, the amount of infidelity that exists in our society and to the best people too. I was dumbfounded. Talk about na�ve? Yep Grego's world has been opened wider since my divorce, a good thing.
I am a positive thinker most of the time(sometimes not to myself though)I love to laugh and will not hang with negative people (lots of them too!!). I love God and love to go to worship each Sunday at my happening church, got a band that rocks.
I feel so unbalanced lately, like it is now time to welcome a partner back into my life. Divorced for three years now and feel I am fairly close if not fully healed from this hurt in life. I am so into learning new things since my divorce, sparked a whole new thing in my mind. How cool is that? COOL.....
I hope to meet some great people through this site, never heard of it but found it today. Hang on, here we go. I wish you all what you are searching for.
Peace,
Greg