Community > Posts By > Contented2b

Contented2b's photo
Sun 04/22/18 07:21 AM
Well here's a radical thought for you. What attributes would you want in a mate? Oddly enough if you are a normal decent human being, then you already have your answer.

Contented2b's photo
Thu 03/01/18 04:09 AM
Edited by Contented2b on Thu 03/01/18 04:09 AM
It is free to send messages here.

It is my experience here that the reason you are having that situation arise is that you may have been reported for activity that goes against the advice of this site and your profile may be temporarily under review.

Or it may be under review as they periodically review profiles here to check the authenticity of that profile and it's owner.

An earlier post says you should contact the Mingle 2 team, that is the correct thing to do.

Contented2b's photo
Sat 01/20/18 11:42 AM
Tutti Fruitti or Rum and Raisin

Contented2b's photo
Sat 01/20/18 10:14 AM
If that is what you want then find a site that caters for that and PAY FOR IT - do not expect to get it for FREE here!

Contented2b's photo
Tue 08/15/17 12:46 PM
Well...you're "sure people will understand you not plastering your face all over the net", pardon me for making an observation, but I am willing to wager that you will choose to get in touch with women here BASED ON YOU LOOKING AT HER PROFILE PHOTO.....that way you can determine if you would be interested in getting to know 'her' well have the common decency to provide the same options for her.....to make a decision based on what she sees by putting your face on your profile.

Just an observation.

Contented2b's photo
Sat 04/08/17 10:17 AM
You need to learn to be happy and content with yourself, there are others out there who are truly sad and unhappy, you have a lot to give and lot to learn about life. Be content with who and what you are and realise you have a lot more than some folk.

Contented2b's photo
Wed 02/22/17 09:46 AM
South of CA110 and South of Elysian Park.

Contented2b's photo
Wed 02/22/17 06:18 AM
Another query regarding blocking, if someone has added you as a 'friend' or 'favourite' if you block them is your profile/image removed from their list of friends/favourites?

Contented2b's photo
Wed 02/15/17 07:54 AM
Thanks!! winking

Contented2b's photo
Wed 02/15/17 07:31 AM
I have reported him. I guess it's just a case of waiting to see when they review his profile.

Contented2b's photo
Wed 02/15/17 07:24 AM
Not really as if as I suspect this person is a scammer - by having my image on his favourites part of his profile, may give him some credibility and he could dupe someone who believes that with 'genuine' women on his profile....he must be real! Do you see my point?

Contented2b's photo
Wed 02/15/17 07:17 AM
A member here has added me as a favourite, without contacting me and not asking if I am happy with that action. In this instance I believe the person is a scammer, but if I block him, does that mean my photo will still appear on his favourites list on his profile?

Contented2b's photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:39 AM
Spot on WonderWoman48 keep every personal detail safe!!

Contented2b's photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:31 AM
They are here by the truckload!

Never give any details including e mail addresses or phone numbers, an easy one to forget is going on Skype with them, they then have your e mail address!! A valuable piece of information for fraud and identity theft!

Contented2b's photo
Tue 02/17/15 03:51 AM
One of the biggest reasons is that Skype is used by scammers.

If you're on Skype you can't report inappropriate behaviour and you can't report them to the monitoring team.

By the way it gives them access to your e mail address too, think of the implications of that particular situation.